CL - Chapter 4

College Life[On Hiatus]

Chapter 4

As the bell ring the four stands up. Samona picks up her bags before walking to Minako and picking up her two bags. “Why are you also carrying Minako’s bags?” Henry asks as they walk out the classroom. Samona points to Minako. “Her arm got hurt yesterday.” she says. Henry nods. “And she won’t let me carry my bags.” Minako says. Samona shrugs. “And you won’t be with your arm hurt.” she says. Kyuhyun looks at Henry. “Samona is more protective than people think. Especially when it comes to Minako”

Samona nods. “And I have every right to be.” she says. Minako shrugs. “Yeah, she does.” she says. Soon the four was at their lunch spot. Samona sits the bags down. “Did you pack the blanket that I asked you to?” Samona asks her sister. Minako nods. “Yeah, it should be in my bag.” she answers. Samona nods before picking back up Minako’s bag and opening it. “Why do you need a blanket?” Kyuhyun asks as he and Henry sits their bags down.

“Well, at home I get easily distracted, and I didn’t to my homework for my third class.” Samona explains. “So I plan to do the homework now.” Kyuhyun nods and sits down at the table. Samona pulls a blanket out of Minako’s bag. As Samona began to set up the blanket, the rest of the group begins to arrive. As they sit down, they watch Samona. When she was done laying the blanket out, Samona stands up and turns around to see everyone staring at her. “What?” she asks.

“What’s with the blanket?” Donghae asks. Samona closes Minako’s bag. “I have to do homework.” she answers. The group nods. “Then why not at the table?” Zhoumi asks. Samona shrugs. “I won’t have enough room. I don’t want my books to be in everyone’s space.” she answers. The others nod. Samona then sits down on the blanket and takes a book out of her bag.

Minako looks at Samona before turning back to the table. She then reaches into the bag that had their lunches in it. “Hey Henry.” she calls. Henry turns and looks at her. “Yes?” he asks. Minako takes a few things out of the bag. “Can you give this to Samona?” she asks giving Henry the bag. Henry takes the bag as he stands up. He then walks over to Samona.

“Here, your sister wants you to eat.” Henry says. Samona looks up from the book on her lap. She then takes the bag from him. “Hey since you probably already did the homework for this class, mind helping me with it?” she asks as she sits the bag next to her. Henry shakes his head before sitting down on the other side of her. “Did you already answer the questions?” he asks. Samona nods. “I just need some things explained to Me.” she says. “I highlighted all the things I don’t understand.” she adds.

Henry nods. “Okay. Let me see the book.” he states. Samona hands Henry the book and the pencil that she held. As Henry goes to the beginning of the assignment, Samona moves around. On her knees, Samona moves behind Henry so that she could get a better look from over his shoulder when he decides to write in the book.

“So what’s new?” Zhoumi asks as they start eating. As the others shakes their heads, Minako and Kyuhyun looks at each other. “Well, last hour, we found out that Samona likes to tease other students.” Kyuhyun says. Minako nods. “Using Henry.” she adds. The rest of the group stops and looks at the two. “What?” Ryeowook asks. Kyuhyun and Minako nods. “It seems that in their last class, Samona uses Henry to make other students jealous.” Kyuhyun informs.

“Why?” Siwon asks. Kyuhyun and Minako shrugs. “From what we know, we think it’s because Samona is annoyed by the other girls in the class that hit on Henry.” Minako states. Kyuhyun nods. “So she does little things that couples do. And it makes the other girls jealous and some of the boys mad.” he adds. The group turns and looks at Samona and Henry. Samona looks over Henry’s shoulder as he talks and writes something in the book. Every now and then, she’ll nod and respond back.

“Are you sure?” Donghae asks as they turn away. Kyuhyun and Minako nods. “We witnessed it ourselves.” Kyuhyun says. Minako nods. “Well they don’t seem like they do that.” Kibum states. The others nod. “Maybe they don’t have a motive.” Eunhyuk states. After a few minutes a smile appears on Minako’s face. “They do now.” she says pointing. The others look at her before looking at where she was pointing.

Walking toward them was Hei. “What does she have to do with anything?” asks Akani. Kyuhyun and Minako shake their head. “Just watch.” Minako says. Kyuhyun smiles. “Hey Hei.” he greets. Out the corner of his eyes he sees Samona raise her head for a minute before looking back at the book. “So, what’s up?” Minako asks. Hei shakes her head. “I just wanted to ask Henry something.” she says. Minako points to Henry and Samona. Hei nods and walks over to the two.

Samona looks up as Hei stops in front of them. “Hey Hei.” she greets smiling. Hei smiles back. “Hi Samona, Henry.” she greets back. Henry looks up and smiles before writing something down in the book. “So, what’s up Hei?” Samona asks placing her hands on Henry’s shoulders. Hei shakes her head. “Nothing, I just wanted to see what Henry was doing.” she states. Samona nods. “He’s just doing a little something right now. Why?” she asks. Hei shrugs. “Not much. Just wanted to see if he wanted to have lunch with Me.” she states.

Samona looks at Henry before looking back up at Hei. “Sorry, he can’t.” she says. Her hands then slides down Henry’s shoulders and over his chest. “He’s a little busy helping Me.” she says laying her chin on his shoulder. “Isn’t that right, Hen?” she asks. Henry looks up and tilts his head; Samona’s cheek pressing against his. Henry’s hand moves and rests on Samona’s arms as he looks at Hei. “Sorry, she needs help for next class. Maybe some other time.” he says. He then looks back down at the book. Samona then whispers something into his ear.

Henry lets out a little laugh as Samona looks back up at Hei. “I guess maybe next time.” she says smiling. Hei weakly smiles back. “I guess. See ya next class.” she says before turning and walking away. Samona lets out a little laugh as she removes her arm from around Henry and sits up. “Awesome right?” she asks. Henry smiles as he looks up from the book. He then turns a little and looks at Samona. Henry nods. “It really is.” he says and Samona laughs again.

At the table the other stares at them in shock as Kyuhyun and Minako nods. The others turn to the nodding two. “He also plays along?” Sungmin asks. The two nods. “They seem to enjoy doing this and making the other students jealous.” Minako says. The group looks back at Samona and Henry, who went back to the homework. “Have they said anything about being a couple?” Donghae asks. Minako shakes her head. “No, nothing about It.” she says.

“Oh that reminds me.” Siwon says and the group turns to him. “About a week ago, one of the boys in my class asked me if Samona and Henry were together and dating. I told them no.” Siwon informs. “He wanted to ask Samona out. But the next day he came back to me and asked me if I was sure. I told him they were just friends.” he adds. The others shrug. “Yeah, no one knew they were flirt buddies.” Akani states.

Minutes later, everyone was packing everything up as they got ready to go to their next class. “Oh hey, do one of you mind walking Minako to class, I have to go to the office.” Kyuhyun says. The others look at him. “Why? What happened?” Ryeowook asks. Kyuhyun picks up his bag. “Minako hurt her arm and Samona won’t let her carry her things so that her arm won’t hurt.” he explains. Samona nods. “Darn straight she won’t be carrying anything.” she says as she folds up the blanket she sat on. “Not until I know that her injury isn’t serious and it stops hurting.” she says.

“Overprotective.” Minako states. Samona nods. “But I have every right to be.” she says. Kyuhyun turns to the others. “So can any one of you help her?” he asks. Zhoumi raises his hand as he picks up his bag. “If I take the same path you two take, I think it also leads me toward my class. So I can.” he says. Kyuhyun nods. “Thanks.” Samona says. She then picks up Minako’s bags and hands them to Zhoumi before picking up her own bag. Everyone then says bye to each other before heading to their classes.

 

~~~~

Samona sighs and lays her head down on the desk. “Bored?” she hears Henry asks. Samona looks at him and nods slightly. “At some points this class is boring and I get distracted.” she says. Henry nods. “Well good thing you do record the class.” he says. Samona nods. “Yeah, also a good thing that I have you to help Me.” she says. Henry shrugs. “So to pass your time when bored, you talk to me.” he says. Samona nods. “Yeah, you’re way more interesting than the teacher.” she says. Henry laughs. “Maybe that’s it. You just need someone more interesting to teach you.” he says and Samona nods.

“Oh that reminds me.” she says sitting up. Henry looks at her. “Huh? Remind you?” he asks. Samona nods. “Remember when me and Minako first came, we came up on the subject of violins and me being a fail at keeping a teacher?” she asks. Henry nods. “What about it?” he asks. Samona shrugs. “I was wondering if you will still take up the offer of being my teacher and help me with my violin skills.” she says. Henry nods. “Sure, it’s fine with me.” he says and Samona smiles.

“When do you want to start lessons?” Henry asks. Samona shrugs. “Are you doing anything tomorrow?” she asks. Henry shakes his head. “Well we can get together tomorrow. I know that the auditorium isn’t being used.” Samona suggests. Henry nods. “Sound good. I’ll try to remember to bring my violin.” he says. Samona nods.

 

~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~

 

I would like to say sorry to the readers for not updating earlier. I was having attention trouble. Then the disaster in Japan happened.  It was like 2 something in the morning were I am. And when I heard about it, I immediately turned to the different news channels to see about it. I have family members (brother, sister-in-law, and 2yo nephew) over in Japan so you all can see why I was terrified. (It’s okay they’re safe.) So lately my mind has been very crowd and it’s been hard for me to focus on just one thing.

Now, I was about to complete chapters for all the stories except for ‘Schooling in America’ and ‘Childhood Friends-Adulthood Lovers’. I will try to get the chapters done for those stories as soon as I can. Again I’m sorry that it took so long for me to update the stories. I’ll try my best to continue working on them and posting them for you all.

Thank you for reading and/or commenting. I really appreciate it.

~Samona ^_^