CL - Chapter 3

College Life[On Hiatus]

Chapter 3

~~month and a half later~~

 

Samona and Minako stand up and follow Kyuhyun out of the classroom. “So what are you doing tonight Kyuhyun?” Minako asks. Kyuhyun shrugs. “I’m thinking of taking Sungmin somewhere.” he says. Samona shrugs. “Take him to that restaurant that he said we wanted to go to. Surprise him.” she says. Kyuhyun nods. “Yeah, I should do that. He’ll really like that. Thanks for the suggestion.” he says. “So what about you two? Anything planned?” he asks. The two girls shake their head.

 

It has been nearly two months that they have been attending the college and nearly two month that they have now known the other members of the group. They were getting used to the randomness and craziness of being with around the group. They were also getting used to Heechul when he has one of his random mood-swings. They found it fun hanging out with the all of them. Even though sometimes they’ll never knew what one of them would do.

 

Samona looks at Minako when she hears her groan. “Is your shoulder hurting?” Samona asks. Minako nods. “Yeah.” she answers. Samona stops walking and holds out her hand. “Give me your bags.” Samona orders. Minako shakes her head. “No, you’re already carrying the heavy books.” she says. Samona stares at her sister. After a minute Minako sighs. “Fine.” she says. She then hands Samona her bag and purse. “Thanks.” she says.

 

“What happened to your shoulder?” Kyuhyun asks as he watches the two. Minako turns to him. “Yesterday I was trying to move a box. When I got hold of the box, I fell and the box fell on my left arm.” she explains. Kyuhyun nods. “At least it wasn’t a serious injury.” he says. Minako nods. “Yeah but it still hurts.” she says. Kyuhyun shrugs. “Just try not to use your left arm to much. And don’t put pressure on It.” he says.

 

Samona takes Minako’s hand and entwine their fingers as they begin to walk again. “Your arm feels better without the weight of the bags now, doesn’t it?” Samona asks. Minako nods. “Try soaking your arm when you get home. That’ll help.” Kyuhyun suggests. “But if the pain don’t stop in a day or two, go get your arm checked.” he adds. Minako nods. “I will thanks.” she says. Kyuhyun nods. “Oh, Samona since you guys have everything settled now, why don’t you ask Henry to be your violin teacher now?” he asks. Samona shrugs. “I was thinking about that. I guess I will.” she says.

 

The three walks into their second class. Kyuhyun looks up to see that Henry was already there. “Hey Henry. You’re here early.” he greets as they walk up the stairs. Henry looks up and waves to them. “Yeah, well, I wanted to get out of that class as quick as I can.” he says. As Minako sits down, Samona places her bags next to her chair. She then moves to her seat and sits her own bag down. “What’s going on in your class that has you rushing out of there?” Samona asks as she sits down.

 

“He got a crusher.” Kyuhyun answers. Minako raises a brow. “A crusher?” she asks. Kyuhyun nods. “Someone who has a crush on you.” he says. Minako nods. “Who’s crushing on you?” she asks. Henry shrugs. “Some girl named Hei Ryung.” he says. A small laugh escapes Samona’s mouth making the three look at her. “That girl that joined our third class about two weeks ago? That Hei Ryung?” Samona asks. Henry nods. “Hei? Samona isn’t that the name of the girl that you said you didn’t like?” Minako asks. Samona nods. “Yep, I can’t stand that girl. For some reason she doesn’t seem to like me and I don‘t know why.”

 

“What did she do today?” Kyuhyun asks. Henry sighs. “When I’m trying to pay attention to the teacher, she wouldn’t stop talking to me. She wouldn’t leave me alone.” he says. “Sometimes she’s so close, it feels like she’s breathing down my neck.” he adds. Minako shrugs. “Have you asked her to leave you alone?” she asks. Henry shakes his head. “She doesn’t stop talking long enough for me to say anything.” he says. Samona shrugs. “Just tell her to shut up.” she says.

 

“You guys do know that Hei Ryung is also in this class too right?” Kyuhyun asks. Samona and Henry looks at him. “No, she isn’t.” Samona says. Minako nods. “Is that her right there?” she asks pointing. Henry and Samona turns toward the door to see a girl walking into the classroom. “How long have she been in here?” asks Henry. Kyuhyun shrugs. “For about three days.” he says. Minako shakes her head. “How can you two not notice?” she asks. Henry and Samona shrugs. “Well, for Henry it’s probably because she just started bothering him more. And Samona probably just didn’t care to notice.” Kyuhyun says to Minako.

 

Samona notices that Hei has spotted them. “Trade me seats.” she tells Henry. Henry raises a brow and stands up. “Why are we trading seats?” he asks. Samona also stands up. “Because you have an unused seat next to you.” she says as they switch places and sits down. The other three then notice Hei walking toward them. Samona leans on Henry as she props her legs up on the empty chair on the other side of her. “We’ll be right back.” Kyuhyun and Minako says before standing up and walking away as Hei stops next to the chair that Samona had her legs on.

 

“Hey Hei. I didn’t know you were in this class too.” Samona greets. Hei smiles. “Yeah, I was put in this class about three days ago.” she says. “Hi Henry.” she adds. Henry turns making Samona fall back against the front of his shoulder. “Hey Hei. Seems like it’ll be three classes together.” he says. He then looks toward to front of the class to Kyuhyun and Minako who just watches the three of them. “I’ve been sitting up in the front row with some of the friends that I made.” Hei says. “That’s probably why you haven’t noticed Me.” she says. Henry slowly nods.

 

“Oh did you want to sit up here today?” Samona asks tapping her foot on the chair that Hei stood in front of. Hei looks at Henry then to Samona and shakes her head. “No thanks.” she says. Samona smiles a little. “Oh really, I would love for you to sit up here with us.” she says. Hei smiles back. “That’s okay, I just came up here to say hi.” she says. “Oh the teachers here, bye.” she says. Samona shrugs. “Okay then, see ya.” she says as Hei walks away.

 

Kyuhyun and Minako walks back over and sits down. “Couldn’t help but make her jealous, huh Samona?” Kyuhyun asks. Samona smiles as she sits up and sits in the chair right. “And act friendly at the same time.” Minako add as they take their books out. Kyuhyun and Minako looks at Henry. “She doesn’t do this in your last class does she?” Kyuhyun asks. Henry slowly shakes his head. “Not really…Kind of…Yes.” he says.

 

Minako raises a brow and looks at her sister. “You’re going around making people jealous?” she asks. Samona shrugs. “No…Maybe…Sometimes…Okay, yes.” she answers as she looks to the front of the class to see what the teacher wrote on the board. Minako and Kyuhyun looks at each other. “Do we really want to know?” Minako asks. A second later the two nods. “Yeah, we do.” Kyuhyun says. “So what has been going on in the other class?”

 

Samona and Henry look at each other and shrugs. “Not much really.” Henry answers. Kyuhyun and Minako nods. “Then during this class, why you two explain the ‘much’ that has happened.” Kyuhyun states. Samona and Henry shrug again.