CL - Chapter 6

College Life[On Hiatus]

Chapter 6

 

It was finally Saturday and Minako ran around the living room straightening things up. Samona walks down the stairs as she puts on a jacket. “Why do you keep running around? Everything is fine.” she states as she walks to the door. Minako stops and turns to her. “Where are you going?” she asks. Samona slides on her shoes before turning to Minako. “I have to run to the store right quick.” she says. “I’ll be back in a few minutes.” she adds. Minako nods. “Okay.” she says and Samona turns and leaves out the house.

 

Ten minutes later, the door opens. “Minako, I’m back and the first of our guests are here.” Samona says as she walks into the house. Minako turns to see Henry, Kibum, Donghae, and Eunhyuk follow Samona into the house. “Hey guys.” she greets them. After taking off their shoes, the boys sit down with Minako as Samona walks to the kitchen. Within minutes the others begin to show up. The next to show up was Siwon with Heechul, Hangeng, Zhoumi, Kangin, and Leeteuk. A minute later Shindong and Akani appeared. And the last to show was Ryeowook and Yesung with Sungmin and Kyuhyun.

 

“So what’s going on at the college?” Leeteuk asks.

“It’s getting a little boring to me.” Akani states.

“Why?” Heechul asks.

“Everyone’s starting to get busy.” she says.

“The college’s Music Festival is in about a month and half.” Kibum explains.

“Are any of you helping?” Hangeng asks.

“Right now the only person who’s part of it is Samona.” Ryeowook says.

“Will she be performing?” asks Shindong.

“Yeah, they asked her to sing a solo.” states Donghae.

“She’s also helping others out too.” Sungmin adds.

“How good is Samona’s singing?” Kangin asks.

“She’s not as good as some of you, but she’s great. Though, she hasn’t really performed in front of a big crowd before.” Minako says.

“Last that I knew of, Samona had stage fright. But she did tell me she was working on it.” Kyuhyun states.

“Do any of you know what she’ll be singing?” Yesung asks.

“No, I think she said she was practicing a bunch of different songs. Don’t think she chose one yet.” Zhoumi says.

“They just started the meeting earlier this week so I think they’re going to go through a lot of choices before choosing one.” Siwon says.

“Speaking of Samona, where is she? After we arrived, I haven’t seen her.” Eunhyuk says.

“She’s in the kitchen cooking.” Minako states.

“She’s cooking for 18 people all by her herself?” Henry asks.

“Well, cooking is one of Samona’s passions.” Kyuhyun states.

“We found that it’s better to just let Samona do what she wants when she’s in the kitchen.” Akani says.

“What is she suppose to be making for tonight?” Donghae asks.

“Don’t know, she didn’t say.” Minako states.

“You didn’t ask?” Ryeowook asks.

“Nope.”

“And you don’t watch Samona when she cooks?” asks Yesung.

“Nope.”

“So she could poison us and we wouldn’t know?” Heechul asks.

“Yep.” Minako answers. “Wait.”

“Samona won’t poison us right?” Kibum asks.

“No we’re friends, we’re safe.” Kyuhyun says.

“So watch out for Samona giving food to people she doesn’t like?” asks Zhoumi.

“Samona isn’t evil like that is she?” Shindong asks.

“Well… She has times were she could be.” Minako says.

“Everyone has those times.” Heechul says.

“Yeah and you know that best.” Kangin says making the others laugh and also receiving a kick from Heechul.

 

After a couple minutes of more talking, Leeteuk excuses his self to go to the bathroom. As he walks back to the living room, something catches his attention and he backs up. He then turns to the living room. “Hey guys. Come and check this out.” he says. The16 in the living room stands up and walks over to where Leeteuk stood by the kitchen’s doorway. The 17 huddles around the kitchen doorway and looks inside.

 

Inside the kitchen Samona moved around doing different things. As she cooked she also cleaned. Sitting on the counter between the sink and the stove was one of Samona’s text books and a notebook. On the kitchen table sat a small stereo that played music and Samona sang along. Constantly she switched back and forth between cleaning, cooking, and writing. “She is a good singer.” Sungmin states as they watch Samona move around the kitchen singing.

 

“How can she do so many things at once?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Usually people say they focus more when they do one thing at a time.” Akani says.

“Yeah but for Samona, it’s just the opposite.” Kyuhyun says.

“Samona sometimes can’t concentrate when doing one thing at a time. So she does more than one thing, that way she won’t get distracted.” Minako says.

“Talk about being a multitasker.” Kibum says.

“She seems to be very talented.” Shindong says.

“Or she tries hard at everything she does.” Hangeng says.

“Samona has always been like that.” Minako says.

“You’re one lucky boy Henry.” Eunhyuk says.

“What?” Henry asks.

“It’s obvious to all of us you like her.” Leeteuk states.

 

Everyone stops talking when they hear Samona sigh. The group looks back into the kitchen to see that Samona had stopped everything she was doing. Now she stood staring out the window above the sink. A minute later she sighs again before going back to her multitasking. Looking at each other, the group shrugs before going back to sitting in the living room.

 

About ten minutes later on Samona’s call, everyone settled down in the dining room. As they eat, they talked about different things. “So what does everyone has planned for next week?” Leeteuk asks at one point.

“I have to study. I have a test this week.” Ryeowook says.

“I’m taking Minako with me to go look for a job.” Akani says.

“I have meetings.” Yesung says.

“I got a paper due Wednesday.” Siwon says.

“The dance group has four practices next week.” Shindong says.

“So I have dance practice next week.” Eunhyuk says.

“Same here.” Donghae says.

“I’m booked up with violin practice and meetings.” Samona says.

“I have to teach violin practice.” Henry says.

“I got to work all this week.” Kibum says.

“I have nothing so most likely I’m going to bug Siwon while he does his paper.” Heechul says.

“I have a project due at the end of the week.” Zhoumi says.

“And most likely I’ll be helping him.” Hangeng says.

“Sungmin’s and my anniversary is in two Thursdays, so I have to plan for that.” Kyuhyun states.

“And so do I.” Sungmin says.

“You’re anniversary is in two weeks? Wow.” Kangin says.

“What that means it’s been like three years.” Yesung says.

“Our anniversary is coming up too.” Eunhyuk tells Donghae.

“I know. The year went by a little quick.” Donghae says.

“You always say that.” Leeteuk says.

“He’s right though. If Kyuhyun’s and Sungmin’s is in two weeks, then yours and Kangin’s is in a month.” Kibum states.

“Oh speaking of relationships. Samona…” Heechul says.

“… … … … … …Yes?” Samona asks.

“We heard you and Henry have become flirt buddies these past few months.” Leeteuk says.

 

Samona and Henry looks at each other. “Flirt buddies?” Henry asks. The others nod. “Two friends who flirts back and forth with each other.” Minako explains. The others nod again. Samona and Henry shrugs. “I guess you can call us that.” Samona says. Heechul smiles. “Really? So are you two also buddies?” he asks making Samona and Henry choke on the food they were eating. Blushing, Samona looks up at Heechul.

 

“No! Why on earth would you ask or think that?” she asks. Heechul smirks. “Well Hangeng and I were flirt buddies and so were Siwon and Kibum. And you see where our relationships are now.” he says as he runs his hand through Hangeng’s hair. Samona shakes her head. “How similar is Henry and my relationship similar as you guys’?” she asks. Heechul tilts his head to the side. “Well you do want to be more than flirt buddies with Henry, right?” he asks.

 

Ding~

 

Samona immediately stands up. “Desserts done.” she says as she runs to the kitchen. Heechul then looks at Henry. “You still haven’t told her. Why?” he asks. Henry looks down at his wrist. “Oh, look at the time.” he says standing. “Time to go take my medicine.” he says starting to walk to the room’s doorway.

“You don’t take medicine …or have a watch on.” Kibum says.

“Do now and doesn’t matter.” Henry says as he leaves the room.

 

After about 5 minutes of laughing, the group settles down. “They seriously need to get together already.” Hangeng says. The others nod. “Oh wait when’s their violin practices?” Minako asks. The group shrugs. “I think they practice this week on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday.” Kyuhyun says. “Why?” he asks. Minako smiles. “If you all try your best to convince Henry to tell Samona how he feels. I can convince Samona to ask him out on Thursday.” she explains. The others nod. “You have that much of an influence over Samona?” Kangin asks. Minako nods. “Yeah, kind of.” she says. Kangin shrugs. “Well then, do what you can. We’ll handle Henry.” Leeteuk says.

 

 ~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~

A.N.:

Hello all, I'm updating from my best friend's computer since I'm at her house.

I'm sorry for not updating sooner, I didn't know my internet will be off for this long. :(

Thank you all for standing by my stories throughout the Hiatus.

I'll try to update again as soon as I can. ^_^

~Samona