Chapter 1

College Life[On Hiatus]

Chapter 1

A teacher paces back and forth in front of the classroom as he reads from the book he held in his hand. “Okay would someone like to tell me-” he was cut off by a knock on the classroom’s door. “Come in.” he replies. The door opens and a girl with black hair wearing glasses walks into the classroom. “Sorry if I’m disturbing.” she says as she walks up to the teacher. The teacher shakes his head. “You must be the new student that I was told about.” he says. “But I was told there was going to be two of you.” he says. The girl nods. “Oh yeah, the other one will be here soon.” she says. The teacher nods.

 

“Okay then class we’ll stop for a minute as we wait for our other new student to come.” he says. He then looks at the girl. “Why don’t you introduce yourself to your future class mates?” he suggests. The girl nods before turns toward the class. “Hello, my name is Samona Nagase. Glad to met you all.” she says and bow slightly. The teacher then looks around the classroom. “I want you all to try to not gi-” the teacher was cut off again as a boy with black hair walks into the room. “Oh look its Kyuhyun.” a girl squeals. The teacher looks at the boy. “Nice of you to join us Mr. Cho.” he says.

 

Samona looks toward Kyuhyun. “Kyu?” she calls. Kyuhyun looks away from the teacher and to Samona, who he just notices. “Samona, you’re finally here.” he says as he walks over to Samona and hugs her. Murmuring begins to erupt from the students that watched them. “You two know each other?” the teacher asks. Samona and Kyuhyun nods. “Yeah, we’re childhood friends.” Samona answers. Kyuhyun then turns and looks at Samona. “Where’s Minako?” he asks. Samona shrugs. “She should be her soon.”

 

Samona then looks at the teacher. “That’s who the other new student that is, my sister.” she informs. The teacher nods. “Twins?” he asks. Samona nods. “Yeah. She would have arrived with me but she thought she knew the right way to the class. Unfortunate for her she went the wrong way instead of following me.” she informs. “But she should be here in a minute or two.” she adds. The teacher nods. “I didn’t know we were going to be in the same class.” Kyuhyun has making Samona looks at him. Samona nods. “Yeah same here.” she says agreeing. Not long later a girl with long black hair hurries into the classroom.

 

“I’m sorry if I’m interrupting your class. I’m a new student. My name is Minako Nagase.” she says before bowing. The teacher nods and looks at her. “Good you arrived. Your sister is already here.” he says. Samona looks at her sister. “I told you, you should have just followed me, would have been here sooner. Wasting people’s time.” she says. Minako looks at Samona. “Oh hush. You just always have to be right.” she says. Samona nods. “Yeah I do. Also look who’s in class with us.” she says pointing to Kyuhyun, who stood next to her.

 

Minako’s face brightens up as she hugs Kyuhyun. “It’s great to see you again.” she says as she lets him go. Kyuhyun nods. “Are you two sure you are twins?” a student voice calls. Samona and Minako looks at each other. “We don’t look alike?” Minako asks. Samona shrugs. “I know we act differently.” she says. Minako nods. “You two also dress differently.” Kyuhyun says.

 

The teacher clears his throat interrupting the conversation. “Oh yeah sorry about that.” Kyuhyun says. “So about seats. There’s two seats opened by me. Can they sit there?” he asks the teacher. The teacher nods. “Sure just make sure that there is no disrupting the class.” he says. Kyuhyun smiles. “Do I ever disrupt the class?” he says. The teacher gave him a look that said ‘yes’. Kyuhyun shrugs. “Don’t worry, we won’t.” he says as motions for the girls to follow him. The two follows Kyuhyun up the sixth row and settle down into some of the empty seats in the row.

 

“Okay, now that everyone is now settled. We are on page 102 in the textbook.” the teacher says. Samona looks at Kyuhyun. “Which book is for this class?” she asks. Kyuhyun takes his book out his bag and shows it to her. Samona nods and turns to Minako, who sat on the other side of her. “It’s the blue books that you have in your bag.” she whispers. Minako nods as she reaches into her bag and takes out two copies of the book that Kyuhyun had. “You did bring the other books right?” Minako asks as she hands Samona one of the books. Samona nods. “Yeah, they’re in my bag.” she answers.

 

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

 

Minako and Samona follow Kyuhyun out of the classroom. “So do you two have every class together?” Kyuhyun ask them. The twins nod. “All expect for the last one.” Minako says. Kyuhyun nods. “Well then let me see one of your class lists.” he says. Samona takes a piece of paper out of her pocket and hands it to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun unfolds the paper and looks at the list. “Well it seems that you two have the next class with me also. After this we have a break so that we go get lunch and I want to introduce you two to some people.” he says.

 

The two girls nod. “Oh have you been talking to Akani?” Samona asks. Kyuhyun nods. “I actually ran into her this morning. She said she’ll join me for lunch. She’ll be happy when she see you two.” he says. And hands the schedule back to Samona. Samona takes the paper and puts it back into her pocket. “So who all will we be meeting?” Samona asks as they walk into a class room. Kyuhyun shrugs. “All expect probably the six that graduated last year. But you two will meet them soon.” he says. “Actually you’ll meet one of them now. We have this class with him.” he says.

 

The twins follow Kyuhyun up to a certain row and sits down. Kyuhyun sat between the two girls. “Which book is for this class?” Minako asks. Kyuhyun looks at her. “It’s that big red book that they gave you.” he answers. Minako nods and points to Samona. “That means you got them.” she says. Kyuhyun raises a brow. “Wait. Who’s carrying what books?” he asks. Samona and Minako looks at him. “Well of course I’m carrying all the big ones.” Samona says. Kyuhyun looks from Samona to Minako. “Just like when we were younger. You carry the heavy stuff and Minako carries the light stuff.” he says. Minako shrugs. “Well she is stronger.” she states.

 

“Hey Kyuhyun.” a voice calls. The three look up to see a boy with black hair walking over to him. The boy walks up to the row that was in. He then stops when he notices Samona sitting next to Kyuhyun. Samona looks up at the boy who now stood behind Kyuhyun. “Sorry, is this where you usually sit? I can move over a seat if you want.” she says. The boy shakes his head. “I do usually sit there, but its okay. I’ll just sit right here.” he says moving to the seat on the other side of Samona. Kyuhyun stands up as the boy sits his bag down.

 

“Samona, Minako, this is Henry Lau.” he says introducing the boy. Kyuhyun then turns toward the boy. “Henry, this is Samona and Minako Nagase.” he says introducing the girls. Henry shakes hands with Minako and Samona, who held out their hands. “Oh wait I remember now. You’re the one who plays the violin right?” Minako asks. Henry nods as he sits down. “Akani?” Kyuhyun asks also sitting down. Samona and Minako nods. “So you two know Akani also?” Henry asks. The two girls nod. “Yeah, we met her about a year ago.” Minako informs.

 

“Oh Henry, did Kibum say if he was going to join us for lunch today?” Kyuhyun asks. Henry nods. “Yeah, he said he would. Have you talked to Siwon?” he asks. Kyuhyun nods. “He said that he’ll join us for lunch, but after school he has to meet up with Heechul” he says. Henry shrugs. “Zhoumi is also supposed to meet up with them, so most likely Hangeng will be with them.” he states. Kyuhyun looks at Minako then to Samona. “You two will meet Kibum, Siwon and Zhoumi when we go for lunch.” he said.

 

“You’ll also meet Ryeowook, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, and Donghae.” Henry adds. Samona looks at Henry before looking at Kyuhyun. “Oh, that reminds me of those pictures that you sent us.” she says. Henry looks at Kyuhyun. “Pictures?” he asks. Kyuhyun nods. “Remember when I was going around taking pictures before school started this year. I sent them copies.” he informs. Minako nods and goes through her bag before pulling out a little book. She then hands it to Samona. “I put the pictures into this little photo album.

 

Samona flips through the book until she found the photo she was looking for. She then shows the photo to Henry. “I guess this is a picture of all of you that is still in college.” she says. Henry nods. “There’s also a picture of you all with six others.” Samona says. Kyuhyun nods. “The others would be Heechul and them. They’re the ones that graduated over the last three years.” he says. Samona nods. “I labeled the back of the pictures so that we would know who’s who.” Minako says. “I used the letter that you sent with them to label the pictures right.” she tells Kyuhyun.

 

Samona takes the picture out of the book and flips it over. “Oh, guess you did.” she says looking at the writing on the back. She then puts the picture back inside the book. “Can I see?” Henry asks. Samona nods and hands Henry the book. “Teacher’s here.” Kyuhyun asks a minute later. The other three look up to see a man walk into the classroom. “Sorry I’m a little late.” he says sitting his bag down on his desk. He then takes a folder out of a drawer of his desk. “You're always late, sir.” one of the students says. The teacher nods. “Yeah, well that’s a penalty of teaching two classes that are on two different sides of the campus.” he says. He then begins to write on the board.

 

“Now I remember that we have two new students today. If you are here please stand up.” he says as he finishes writing on the board. As he turns around Samona and Minako stands up. “Hello, why don’t you two introduce yourselves.” the teacher says. The twins nod. “I’m Samona Nagase.” Samona introduces as she slightly bows. Minako also bows. “And I’m Minako Nagase. Nice to meet you all.” she says. The two then sits down. “Welcome to our class.” the teacher says. “Now on to today’s lesson.” he says and turns to the board.

 

“Here” Henry says holding the book to Samona. Samona takes the book back and sits it in her bag. “Ok class turn to this page in your books.” the teacher says pointing to the board. He then begins to write on the board again. “As we read, I want you to look for these things and note them. After the reading we’ll discuss them.” he says. “Now does anyone want to be the first to read?” he asks looking around the classroom.

 

A student raises his hand. The teacher nods and motions for the student raise her hand. The teacher nods and motions for the student to stand up. “Ok. Why don’t you read the first two paragraphs out loud for us.” he says as the student stands up.

~~~

That’s Chapter 1. How do you like it? I’ll love to hear what you all think. Also Please tell me if there's a grammer mistake.

Thanks for reading.