[Kris] Winter Romance

EXO SCENARIOS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twas' a cold winter morning and you had finally managed to get yourself out of bed. The cold breeze that escaped from between the window cracks, sneaked its way through your sleeves and gave you shivers. 

"Brrr.. I hate winter .. so much.." 

You looked out the window and glared at the snow falling from the sky. You see a tall figure walking out of their house. The tall figure stops and seems to have lifted their head to look up at you. You stare at the person a little more but wasn't able to make out their face. You left the window and got ready for school.

"UNNIEEE~~~~~!!!"

Lina, your little cousin, bounced on you.

"Get off me."

"Whoa, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed."

Your uncle said. You quickly ate breakfast and got your bag.

"I'll get my keys-"

"I'll walk."

"But it's cold-"

"I'm fine."

You quickly put on your shoes and left the house. You hear your uncle sigh in the back but you ignored it. Ever since your mom and dad passed away, you've been staying with your Uncle and his wife. His wife was a total B****. She yelled at you for no reason and purposely spoiled Lina to show off to you. But you didn't care. 

"Arff!"

You turn and see a dog. The dog that you've been seeing since winter started.

"Ahh, its you again."

 You took out your lunch and gave the dog your loaf of bread. 

"Poor boy. You've been out here for so long. Where's your owner?"

The dog ate the bread and ran into your neighbors yard. You sighed and continued to walk to school.

"Hana ~"

You look up and see Eunji and the others waiting for you.

"Hmm ?"

"Palli ! There's a new student !"

You rose an eyebrow and walked towards the crowd of girls. You got through an opening and looked at a man who was standing in front of you. He was tall. Too tall. He stared at you with tense eyes, but you didn't budge. He tilted his head in confusion and you just did the same. You heard the other girls whisper ' oh god he's so cool' 'hes so tall' 'so handsome~'  'Is he a new student' 'No! He must be a teacher' You glanced at him one last time and walked to class.

You sat in the back corner by the window as always. Caring less about what the teacher has to say anyways. You plug in your headphones and before you could grab your phone 'He' walks through the door. All the girls gasp and take out their phones to take pictures. 

"Everyone sit down!"

Mr.Lee comes into the room.

"This is Kris. He will be joining you for now on. Please respect him."

"Annyeonghaseyo. Kris Imnida."

He bows and boldy makes his way through the crowd and sits on the chair besides you.

"...good I didn't have to tell you to sit there. Now take out your textbooks and go to page 322"

You were the only one who didn't take out your textbook. Kris eyes you and taps on your shoulder. You look at him and he eyes the textbook on his table telling you to take it out. You stared at him then looked back outside. He couldn't believe what you were doing so he just ignored you, knowing he shouldn't even care.

----------------------------END OF THE DAY-------------------------------------

You're getting ready to walk home when Rina wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter