[Luhan] New Transfer Student

EXO SCENARIOS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After getting to school you head straight to class and decide to nap for the next 30mins. While drifting off Min comes around and hits your head with her book.

"Aigoo, sleeping again?"

"Tsk. Go Away."

You looked up and glared at her. 

"Too bad i can't, i'm in here too."

You rolled your eyes and shut your eyes again. You can feel and hear Min setting her stuff down behind you. You and Min have been friends for a long time now, she just gets on your nerves sometimes. You couldn't help it but today just wasn't your day to be energetic, though you usually are. 

"Aye, did you study?"

You shot up and slowly turned towards her.

"Study for what? Do we have a quiz? Test? OMO ! OTTEOKE!?!"

You rushed into your backpack to quickly study your english vocabs and notes. English was your weakest subject and even though others wanted to learn the language, you on the other hand didn't want to. When you found your worksheet to study off of, the teacher came in.

"Put your stuff away and get ready for the quiz."

Damn it! You left your notebook open and put it in your bag, but kept your backpack open slightly.

"This is your new classmate. He'll be joining us for now on. Make him feel welcomed please."

A boy walked into class, he had a beautiful angelic baby face. His skin seemed to glow under the light and he almost didn't look real. All the girls squealed and one almost had a heartattack. You just stared as he made his way in. You couldn't keep your eyes off him. You could tell Min from behind was fanning herself with her book. She's the one that went crazy most for guys. Her ideal type? A cute but manly guy. This guy was probably already claimed as hers.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Luhan imnida. I'm a transfer student from China. My korean isn't as good but i hope you can teach me well."

He smiled and bowed as all the girls replied "NAEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!"

The teacher rolled her eyes and looked at her seating chart. 

"That seat right over there next to Hana. You can sit there."

You? :AKJF:DLSKJF:LSKJFD:LSKDJF OMO!OMO! You turned to look at Min and she was glaring at you while mouthing 'switch with me..now' You gave her a smile and mouthed back 'payback'; for not telling me about the quiz. You turned back around and waved your hand up so he knew where he was going to sit. He made his way through and you noticed some girls staring at him as he walked.

"Annyeong, I'm Hana."

You quickly introduced yourself.

"I'm Luhan. I hope we become good friends." 

He said with a smile.

"I hope so too~"

The teacher then clapped her hands and asked everyone to again clear off their desks. As we did she passed around the test packet that was 5pages long. Out of the whole class she slammed the packet onto your desk.

"Think you can handle it Hana?"

"No duh."

"WATCH your attitude!"

You shook your head and kicked your backpack under your chair. SHOOT! You then remembered you left it out for a reason. 

'I got this...HWAITING!' You thought.

"You may all begin."

You wrote your name at the top and read the first question.

"Define the word: Reminisce, in your own words."

Reminisce? Own words?? You didn't even know what the original definition was. You ruffled your hair and made a dumb quick guess.

"A glint of shine"

You snickered and continued on through the whole packet. You couldn't help but notice Luhan fidgeting on his desk. 'he's taking it too?' you thought. You narrowed your eyes towards his desk and noticed he was playing with a rubix cube. You dropped your pencil and focused on him.

"10minutes left."

Oh shoot! And you only had 1/5 of the packet done. You quickly circled random answers and finished within 5minutes. You turned over your test and got out your iPod. You listened to your all time favorite song "Beauty and a Beat" though you weren't a Justin Bieber

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter