[ Xiumin ] Baozi is always right

EXO SCENARIOS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hana-ssi!"

"Ye?" I turn around. Manager Lee gave me a box of a customers order. 

"This one is very close so it shouldn't take that long. And be careful, the roads are icy today."

"Okie Doke~"

It's been about 4 months since I've been working in my sister Jiah's bakery. She was married to Manager Lee and the business was very successful. She offered me a manageral position however I refused because the schedule was too much, especially since I had to focus on school more. The building was small and rural, but many people came day by day to buy freshly baked desserts before heading to their schedules.

I take the box and trot over to my mo-ped. The address that was written on the receipt wasn't too far from the building. As I arrive at the building I see an old woman struggling to get a branch off the edge of the roof. I rush over to help her.

"Oh! Halmeoni, let me get that for you." I reach up and set it in the other piles of twigs.

"Kamsamnida..oh! Are you the delivery girl?" I nod. "Minseok-ah. You're steamed buns are here." A second later a boy rushes outside. He was wearing white longsleeve with shorts and had sunglasses on. I eyed him and chuckled. He looks at me confused.

"W-why are you laughing-- ah..I don't usually dress like this. I'm babysitting."

"I'm sure of it~ Then again it's none of my business." I give him his order and he counts the money he owed for the food. We make brief eye contact and his eyes sparked.

"Hey! Aren't you Hana??" Shocked, I nod slowly.

"Y-ye...and you are?"

"I'm Minseok! Or as people in school call me Xiumin...I'm in your English class."

"Minseok...Xiumin...Oh! The one that falls asleep and gets hit on the head with a ruler?"

"Y-yeah....that one...I didn't know you worked as a delivery girl."

"That's because we don't know each other. And you didn't ask." We chuckle and have small talk. He gives me the money and before I depart two children run out to hug me.

"Can you be the mommy~???" 

"Yes!! You'll be our mommy!!" 

"M-Mwo??" They push me into the house and drag me into their playroom. I was led to a table with toy dishes of cake and tea.

"Y-yah. Jinwoo. Leo. You can't just drag her in here-- you don't know her. I'm sorry about this Hana- you can go back to work."

"O-oh ok." As I get ready to stand a little girl comes out from behind the door. She peeks in as if she wanted to play.

"Lena! Go away! This game is for adults only." Jinwoo yells at her. Lena begins to cry but I sit down and wave at her to come to me.

"She can play with us~ These games are for everyone to play." 

"U-us?" Minseok gives me a blank stare.

"I don't have to rush. My sister owns the bakery anyways, I deserve a little break."

"I-if you say so.." He goes into the kitchen and brings back the food that I delivered. It was steamed pork buns...that was a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter