[ Chen ] My Lovely Troll

EXO SCENARIOS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This class !" I kick the chair next to me.

"Shh! She might come back in." Minah warns me.

"I don't care! I hate this class!" 

Chemistry. My hatred for Chemistry was too strong, I don't even know why I'm still enrolled in the class. I should have dropped it the moment I was asked by my counselor. Stupid math and equations and EVERYTHING.

"Sh. I think she's coming back."

We all sit in our seats quietly. The door swings open but no one walks in. The class murmurs and we look out the window. 

"HAH! Thought I was seongsanim didn't you guys!?"

"ughhh.."

The class groans. It was Chen. He was always trolling the classroom when he had the chance to. Once the teacher was out he'd set a prank out for the teacher to fall into. 

"Hey! Hana! I see you struggling over there!"

"Shut it Chen." He walks towards me.

"Wwwoow. You're pissed haha."

"Who the hell likes Chemistry anyways?"

"Uhh..No one. Haha"

The teacher walks in.

"Take your seats. I have your tests graded and I'll hand them back."

We all groaned in pain. Pretty sure about half of the class failed the test, especially me. And obviously like always Chen always passes the tests. The teacher once accused him of cheating because he always aced the class. Turns out he was just really smart...but socially dumb. As much as it sounds like I hate him, we practically grew up together so he understood my anger and hate for science, along with my comments towards him. 

As the teacher came around and passed the tests out, she gave me mine and glared. I scoff and take a look at my test. A beautiful BIG FAT RED F. I close my eyes and try to calm my heart rate. I was mad. Mad about the F. Mad that I didn't understand the class. Mad at the teacher for glaring at me. Mad at Chen because he probably got an A.

"Hey look~"

"No. You're just gonna brag."

"I'm serious look. Haha!"

I look at his paper. A big fat F too. My eyes widen and I grab his paper.

"Yah...what is this? How'd you fail?"

"I was gone a whole week remember?"

He shrugged it off. I scoff at him. 

"Waaaah the first time Chen has failed a test in this class."

After a while it turned out me and Chen were the only ones that failed. The teacher talked to us after class.

"Hana. As usual. You know the drill. However, Chen..." Her tone of voice went from harsh to Cinderella real fast. "How did this happen? If you needed extra time to catch up I would have gave it to you."

"It's fine really. I didn't want to be behind."

I scoff. The teacher glares at me and writes me and Chen a pass to detention.

"A teacher will be in there to help you out with your test. Take the opportunity to ask questions."

She walks out of the room. 

"UGH. I HATE HER! She hates me because I have an F. I TRIED! MY MIND DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT!" I stomp my foot on the floor.

"Yah. Just try to ask questions, maybe you'll get a better grade then."

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO. CHEMISTRY WON'T HELP ME IN LIFE. NO ONE NEEDS IT. YOU'RE JUST SA

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter