[Baekhyun] Baeking Hearts~

EXO SCENARIOS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You're at home finding recipies for the cooking class competition. You were assigned to be with a boy named Yeon. He was a nerd and he used to have a crush on you. Biggest fear of him, he used to check out your and he probably still does. You decide to make a Creme Brulee. You quickly print out the recipe and quickly buy the ingredients. You try making the Creme Brulee but can't seem to figure out on how to make it taste good. 'Oh well. Yeon is smart he'll figure something out.' you think to yourself. You decide to sleep that day and just let everything be. The next morning you head to school and see a bunch of girls huddled by the gate screaming and whispering. You make your way through and finally squeeze out. You see a pretty boy in a school uniform standing by the door to the school. You look at the girls around you and scoff and make your way through. You had no time to talk about boys. The boy stopped you and asked you.

"Annyeonghaseyo, um do you know where the foods class is?"

"Ah nae follow me. I'm heading there right now."

"Jinja? Oh thats great! This is my first day here."

"Oh really? Well welcome to Shinjua High then."

You give him a warm smile and he smiles back at you.

"Kamsamnida."

"Nae Cheon."

You guys enter the room.

"Annyeonghaseyo Seonsaengnim."

You stop at the door and bow. 

"This is a new student, and his name is..."

"Annyeonghaseyo Byun Baekhyun imnida."

"Ahh Welcome to Shinjua's cooking room then. Set your stuff down and i'll lead you around."

"Ah nae."

You set your stuff down on your table and you quickly go to the kitchen getting the utensils. You look at Baekhyun and see him following Seonsaengnim around the room. You look back at what you are doing and prepare your Brulee. Seonsaengnim leaves the room and you see Baekhyun approaching you.

"Um what are you making?"

"Ah a Creme Brulee. It's for tomorrows Contest but i can't seem to make it taste good."

"Umm did you need help? I love to cook and I like making Creme Brulees."

You wipe the sweat from your forehead and smile.

"jinja? That'd be nice then aha."

"Arasso."

He set his books down on a desk and came around to help you.

"Why not use an Apron? You'll get less dirty."

"Ahh Good idea.."

You open the back closet and grab out two aprons.

"here."

"Kamsa."

You both put the apron on and he studies the Creme Brulee.

"What flavor Brulee did you want?"

"I was thinking a rasberry creme."

"Hmm lets see."

He opens the fridge and grabs out some Rasberries and Whip Cream but puts the cream back in."

"Its gonna melt if we leave it out haha."

"ahh Ye." 

He teaches you how to make the brulee and teaches you some techniques when mixing the things together. He said that some techniques actually affect the taste of the brulee and the feeling of the bread. Once everything was set you guys popped the Brulees in the oven and sat down for a bit talking.

"So what got you to move to Seoul?"

You asked him.

"Well my parents work here and i don't get to see them much so i decided to move here. Other than that i used to live with my Grandma."

"Jinja? Ahh i live with my mom. My dads in the USA running a business."

"What does he do?"

"He's a Lawyer"

"Ah, what would you do if you had to move to the US?"

"I guess i'd go, better education and better job choices ahha...."

"Oh i see...well whats your dream job?"

"I've always wanted to be a singer. But i love cooking too, i'm not sure ahah."

"Jinja? I want to be a singer too. I love singing."

"Wahh can i hear you sing?"

"Um sure? ♫-sings CNblues Love Light-♫"

You clap and just stare at him with your mouth open.

"WOW! So cool! You'll make it soon i know it!"

"Jinja? haha ... can i hear you sing?"

"...umm i ...aha"

"You never know right?"

"...i guess...haha ok ... here i go...♫ Don't you dare look out your window darling everythings on fire♫"

You look at him and blush.

"Was that bad?"

"Aniyo! That was b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter