[Suho] Golfing w/Oppa~

EXO SCENARIOS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You're walking in the park alone listening to your MP3 as usual. You're the type of person that, doesn't really like to be disturbed. You're always self centered and you don't really listen or pay attention to what's going around you. The only thing that ever catches your eye is your Crush in high school Suho. His charming smile brings out the smell of the grass, it's way brighter then the Sun, and most of all, when you see him pass by you can't help but bow and say "Annyeonghaseyo oppa, how was your day?" You hear the same answer each time but you can't help it because you like him SO Much that it never gets annoying. So back to where we were. You're walking through the park and you notice a golf ball that just rolled by your feet. You take out your earbuds and grab the ball. You study it and take a look around until you see a guy in a cap running towards you.

"Mianhaeyo."

He said as he bowed

"I'm very sorry ma-"

As he looked up you noticed it was Suho Oppa. Your hands started to sweat, your heart pumped really fast, you didn't know what to do but to do as usual.

"Annyeonhaseyo Oppa, how was your day?"

He smiled and chuckled.

"It was good. How about yours?"

I looked up and smiled back.

"Nae. It was fine. I umm believe this is yours??"

I gave him the ball and started to walk slowly away.

"H-hana!"

I slowly stopped and melted, knowing that Suho oppa said my name.

"Y-ye?"

"Umm do you play golf?"

"I-i don't know how to."

He smiled and chuckled a little

"If you don't mind, can i teach you?"

I couldn't believe what i was hearing. I didn't know what to say, wait... OF COURSE! I'll say yes! But...I was scared...this'll be my first date with Suho oppa and right at last second!

"Aniyo, i don't mind."

"Jinja? Then follow me to the golf course nae? I have some golf clubs you can use."

"A-arasso..."

I followed behind Suho oppa. He would turn around every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter