[Chanyeol] Yeol do great !

EXO SCENARIOS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday morning, waking up fresh at 10am getting ready before band practice starts in your basement. After eating breakfast you go to your room and look for your guitar but can't find it!

"Aigoo....YAH! YO-INHO!"

You run to his bedroom and find that he's cutting your guitar strings. You panic and attack him down to the floor.

"YOU BRAT!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"AHH!! HANA!! STOP!"

You give him a hard spanking on the and flick his hands as hard as you could. You had that guitar since you were in the 6th grade and it never broke or got mis-tuned.

"HANA! STOP!! MOOOOOMMMM!!!"

Uh Oh. Mom comes rushing in and pulls you away and grabs Inho away from you.

"Hana! What do you think you're doing!?"

You run to your guitar that lay dead on your little brothers bed and show it to mom.

"LOOK MOM! LOOK AT WHAT THAT RASCAL DID!! AND I HAVE PRACTICE IN 30MINUTES!! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH DAD LOVED THIS GUITAR AND YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I TOOK CARE OF IT!"

Mom gives you a glare and walks out with Inho, crying like a little baby he is. I mean come on he's a freaken 10 yr old == still crying. You sit lifelessly on your brothers bed and cry onto your guitar. Bring back the memories of your dad that died 2yrs ago. He was the one that taught you life through music. He was the one that brought guitars into your world. He was the only one that believed that you could do it. 

You bring your guitar and bring it to your room and call your friend ShiMae.

"Shimae? Yeah cancel practice today...dumb brother cut my guitar strings...yeah i'm fine....don't worry about it....alright meet you there...bye."

You hang up and look at your guitar while sighing and place it in its case. You make your way downstairs and see your brother glaring at you.

"Have a nice day loser!."

You look at him, set your guitar down, walk over to him and push him down the couch and yet again, he cries. Your mother runs over and holds him.

"Would you stop that !!"

"Tch."

You look at your mom and grab your guitar case, walk out the door and slam it behind your back and drive over to "Parks Guitar Repair." Once you arrive you call ShiMae and ask here where she's at.

"Shimae you here yet?"

"Nae ~ I'm right behind you -giggle-"

You turn and see her and laugh. Running over to her and hugging her tightly.

"Wanna see how bad he broke it?"

You open your case and all the loose strings come flying at you and you both dodge laughing.

"OOhh Ouch. I would've tooken his Xbox and threw it out the window."

"Oh! Remind me to do that later."

You both giggle and walk into the guitar shop and see a bunch of guitars hanging from the walls.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter