Chapter 12

Not The Same Person I Used To Be

 

Sooyoung waved Kyuhyun goodbye and skipped her way towards the suspicious crowd.

Just as she walked near towards it, slaps,cries,gasps were heard.

Since she thought that pushing her way through the crowd was easier, she tried tip-toeing to get a better view.

Her head rose up as she heard Yoona's voice.

"You...WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!?!" she screamed,her fist cluthed to her chest.

The ChoiKang simply lowered his head and sighed "I told you....You bore me" he plainly stated causing the 'audience' to gasp.

Yoona scoughed in disbelief "Bwoh?! I bore you?! I have done nothing but done what you told me to do! Did you even realize that i have been working my off! JUST to make you happy?!" 

Changmin gave a slight grin "Young lady,firstly,you're missing the point here. I am dumping you because you do everything as I say. It isn't interesting you know? I get tired. Secondly, i didn't tell you to fight for me or work 'your off' ... And plus, im making this far more interested aren't I?"

"Interesting like what?! Dumping me in public?! Embarassing me infront of the whole school?!"

"Exactly"

*SLAP*

 

"OMG! Changmin oppa?!  Are you okay?!?" The girls gasped.

Yoona bit her lip , tears streaming down her face "You bastard. I shouldn't have trusted you! You !!" she screamed, before stomping off.

 

Changmin calmly wiped the cut on his lips and straightened his back "Well wasn't that a show?" he said, turning to the students. 

Complete silence.

He gave out a weak laugh "Well..I guess i should be going then" he said before walking away.

As if it was on que, everyone started whsipering,gossiping, well basically, talking about the now EX- couple

Sooyoung could only stare at Changmin's retreating figure.

She knew he was mean, but she didn't expect him to be that mean.

It just didn't seem like something he would do.

"There something wrong.. I know there is" she muttered.


Changmin's POV

Call me satan or an if you want.

I was practically doing a favour for Yoona.....and.. well of course, me.

The fact that I broke up with her just because she bores me was a lie...

I think..

Well, she was nice and pretty.. but sorta quirky.

and bossy...and annoying...and short-tempered....an-

Wait a second......OMG, She was a ! Definitely a ! I cant even believe i thought she was nice..AND PRETTY?!?! 

What the hell is wrong with me? 

May god have mercy..

So back to the topic..

I didn't break up with her just because i was bored with her. No, that wasn't it.

This might sound icky and cheesy but.. there's this feeling deep inside of me that whenever Im with Yoona, i keep wishing i was somewhere else, With someone else.

I, of course didn't want to pull Yoona into anymore false hope. The thing is, Im not inlove with Yoona.

And the most confusing part of it is... My heart- ......Okay wait, that sounded gay...Lets replace that.

I just ...feel more free,cheerful and myself whenever im with that one person.

But i cant recall who it is...

Who-

"What the dude?! Did you just break up with THE Im Yoona?! The hot y ?!?!" Heechul gasped dramatically.

Geez, do I have to even explain to this ? 

"I Did"

His eyes widened like it was going to pop out any second "Thats it?! You're just gonna say 'I did' ?! Back up dude.. I know you're very confused with your raging hormones right now and you dont know what you're doing~ I get it, i get it. " He started talking in a sing-song tone.

"Yeah...Sure, whatever you say" 

"Good boy~ Now that you understand... THEN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?! GO GET YOUR BACK THERE AND GET HER BACK!!" He suddenly yelled like some kind of ahjumma.

I patted his head "Calm.The..Down. And... No, im not going to get back with her"

He stomped his feet on the ground like 5 year old child and pouted "WAEEE?!?!?!?!"

I shrugged "Just because....." 

Heechul sent me a death glare "You're lucky that im not in a bad mood.. Ooh! I asked Sohee to go to prom with me today~" He chirped in lady-like voice.

Prom. Prom. Prom. 

"You still want to go to that kind of ?" I grunted.

He pouted...Ew, this has to be like the worst scene i had even seen. 

"Just because you dont have a date to prom, doesn't mean I dont get to go" He waddled his finger infront of my face and strutted off.

Geez, that dude.


 

It was lunch time and Changmin and his friends, like usual, hangs out at the school field.

"So, i found this really coo-"

"Ooooh~ Yaaaay!!" Changmin exclaimed sarcastically.

Yunho punched him lightly on the shoulder "Yah! Stop being a ! So as I was saying....."

Their laughing voices echoed through the field as Sooyoung, again was raking the leaves.

She would sometimes pause and quickly glance over Changmin and start smiling to herself.

 

"YooHoo~ Sooo~Earth to Sooyoung~Yah!" Kyuhyun waved his hands infront of Sooyoung.

Sooyoung blinked twice before snapping back into reality "What?Huh?Oh..Kyu Oppaa!" she beamed.

Kyuhyun shook his head and sighed in disbelief at how this girl who had just gotten a 3 week punishment can still be smiling.

Kyuhyun snatched away the rake from Sooyoung and started raking the leaves himself. 

"Yah! Oppa! Im supposed to do that!" she scowled.

Ignoring Sooyoung's litte remark, he changed the subject "Yah, what were you staring at earlier?"

Suddenly, two pink circles started to form on her chubby cheeks "U-uh..Pshtt...Oh, Nothing, Absolutely nothing"

Kyuhyun stopped for a while and put his hands on his hips "Aigooo...You haven't improved on your lying skills at all have you?" he teased.

"Yah! " Sooyoung whined and slapped Kyuhyuns shoulder lightly.

Out of the blue, Kyuhyun's expression turned from happy to hurt.. "Why did you do that?"

Sooyoung's eyes widened "Huh? What? No! Oppa, I was just joking!! Chincha!! Oppa, ill treat you something later arra? Did it hurt? Where? Omo! Dont cry" 

Sooyoung was busy panicking at the Cho Kyuhyun who had his head lowered the whole time that she didn't even notice that he had a handfull of dead leaves in his hands.

"Soo....." he whispered softly

Sooyoung looked up to his face, her face showing worry "Yeah?"

Suddenly, his lips curved into a sly grin "Yah..Oppa..Whats with yo-"

Before she could finish her sentence, a handfull of leaves was thrown right onto her face. A dumbfounded expression not leaving her porcelain face.

"Meeehhhhroooong~" Kyuhyun laughed while holding his knees for support.

Sooyoung's eyebrows rose, her lips curving into smirk "You will pay Cho Kyuhyun! YAH!!! COME BACK HERE!!!!" she yelled, two handfulls of leaves in her hands as she chased Kyuhyun around the field.

"You cant catch me!!! Hahahaha!!!" Kyuhyun laughed as he ran away from Sooyoung.

"We'll see about that!! Yah!!" 

The two people almost seemed like couples with their chasing around and laughing like idiots. It seemed like they were having the time of their lives.

 

 

 

"Yah..Yo...Changmin..CHANGMINIEEEEEEEEEE~" Heechul screamed into his hear.

"WHAT?!"

"What are you staring at? You look pale..Its as if you just saw a ghost.Whats up?"

Changmin took a last glance at the two and turned back to Heechul "Nothing...Im fine..." he sighed as his expression dimmed without him realizing.

Heechul blinked at his friend and was slightly taken aback. He had never seen him so upset. Of course he had seen him go crazy and angry but never upset. He was always the type that was strong, a dude full of ego,confidence. This was his first time seeing him this way.

"You sure?"

Changmin sighed once more "Im sure" he said plainly as ed his hands in his pockets and walked away.


DUN! DUN! DUN!!!

Changmin is yet again, Jeelllllyyy~ XD

His losing his best friend!! OTTOOKE?!?! :O

Well, stay tuned for the next chapter ^^