Chapter 4

Not The Same Person I Used To Be

Hey Guys! ^^ Hope You guys enjoy the story so far.. Dont worry, more heartbreaks and suprises coming up!

So lets do a quick recap.

So, Sooyoung came back from London, to see Changmin but Changmin isn't very pleased.

He's being mean because he's trying to keep up his popular reputation and not to be destroyed by some fat chick , yeah~

And Kyuhyun is interested in Sooyoung. To him, Sooyoung seemed diffrent. She had a heart, unlike others ;)

Okay, thats enought recap. So, Ill be flying to Thailand tommorow morning so i figured i'd update more today :)

TT3TT *sobs* i wont be able to see Our Lovely Soo Perform with TaeTiSeo This saturday TT^TT 


 

It was another casual day where Sooyoung would be pacing around the mirror wondering why she looked different than the other girls in the school uniform.

She saw how the girls looked yesterday.

She had the same brown blazer, red skirt,white shirt,high-knee socks. But why didn't she look the same?

Was it because she wore her skirt so low? Her socks too high?

How come she didn't look like them?Pretty?

"Sooyoung!! Come down for Breakfast!!!!I made pancakes!!" 

Breakfast, her favourite time of the day. And Pancakes.

"COMIIINGGG!!!" the built girl marched down.

 

Kyuhyun's POV

I was walking to school when I saw a familiar figure wandering around the west side.

She looked somewhat lost but enjoying herself.

She was big,long chestnut hair, and was carrying a big chunky red backpack.

She turned around and spotted me. She waved and her cheeks rose up as she smiled.

No one has those chubby cheeks other than Sooyoung.

I ran up to catch up with her. 

"Morning Kyuhyun!!" she beamed.

"Well you're in a good mood today" I said, ruffling her hair.

"Y-yaah! My hair!! I spent hours fixing it today you know" she pouted.

I pinched her cheeks making her yelp "Yah! You have to stop being cute all the time! Your cheeks are so chubby!! Kyaaa~"

Suddenly she stopped reacting and her cheeks started to go red.

Did I pinch her that hard?

"S-sorry" 

"Kyuhyun...Did you call me c-cute?" she asked out of the blue.

....i really said it didn't I?

"No I didn't" I answered, already making a move to class.

She ran beside me "But i heard you call me cute! I swore I heard you call me cute!" she said with excitement.

I shrugged "Nope, didn't say a thing" 

Her shoulders deflated and dissapointment shown on her face "Oh, sorry"

Wow, now I just made the cutes- I mean..i just made a g-girl sad..

"If I told you that I did say you were cute, would that make you happy?" 

She kept her head down,shrugging her shoulders "I dont know.."

Gosh, she looks like a cute 5 year old trying to fork out candy from her parents.

"Well guess what?"

"What?" she asked, her tone still upset.

"I did say you were cute and now im going to class,ill see you later! Bye!" I ruffled her hair and dashed away before she even got to react.

Woaah, that went well..

But why was that so hard? Why is my heart beating so fast?

I guess its because of all my running here and there.


It was a complete chaos in class Baek-Jae. 

To be specific, It was Changmin's class.

Everyone was still talking about his relationship with Yoona.

"Yah! Is it true?! Is it true?!"

"Yeah! We saw them together,holding hands and even kissing!"

The only thing filled in the classroom were gasps,whispers and more gasps.

Changmin though, was feeling rather bored so he chose doodling on a piece of paper to pass the time.

"Guys! Quiet Down! Miss.Jung Sooyeon's coming!!"

Miss.Jung Sooyeon was the prettiest yet scariest teacher of Seoul High School.

She had the iciest glares anyone had ever seen.

Despite that, she had one of the most prettiest smiles they'd ever get!

The tall,skinny woman walked in. As usual, her hair tied up in a tight bun,a white blouse and high-waist skirt.

She slammed her books on the table ,making the students slightly jump in shock.

"Class,we have a new student joining us from now on" She stated, a pokerface expression not leaving her face.

Coming in slowly, was none other than Choi Sooyoung.

Changmin furrowed his eyebrows "" he muttered under his breath.

"Oh,its just her"

"Awww~ Why does she have to be in our class?!"

"This is Miss Choi Sooyoung. She came back all the way from London to join us here.Miss Choi, please introduce yourself" she smiled.

Sooyoung did a 90 degree bow "Hello, My name is Choi Sooyoung. Please Teach Me"

The whole class went silent. No one even bothered to say "Hello or Welcome"

Sooyoung kept her head down the whole way. The teacher couldn't help but shoot Sooyoung an apologetic look.

"Well Sooyoung, You can take the seat beside....." Miss SooYeon trailed off, scanning the class for an empty seat.

The whole class kept their head down, trying to avoid eye contact with her just incase she might put Sooyoung next to them.

"Ah! You can sit beside Changmin, right in that corner" Miss Sooyeon smiled ,hoping it would make Sooyoung feel better.

When Sooyoung heard 'Changmin' , her head shot straight up and smiled in glee.

Sooyoung already raised her hand up for a wave and a big scream of 'OPPA' .

"You Call Me Oppa and wave at me and I WILL KILL YOU" Changmin mouthed coldly.

Her expression completely dimmed and ed her hand back into her pockets.


Sooyoung sighed for the umpteenth time as she walked out of the 2 hours of class which seemed to be eternity for her.

"Why is being a teenager so hard" she mummbled as she slung her red,chunky backpack over her shoulders.

At the same time, Changmin walked pass her, brushing her shoulder coldy and acted like he didn't see anything there.

"Why is he being like this these days" Sooyoung pouted .

"I'll just have to try harder i guess" The naive girl sighed, walking into the crowded hall.

"SOOYOUNG! SOOYOUNG-AH!!" A voice shouted from a distance.

Sooyoung turned around to see Kyuhyun running enthusiastically towards her.

"Oh hey Kyu~" she beamed, feeling very happy to see her friend.

"How was class?" 

Sooyoung made a face "Agonizing" she groaned.

Kyuhyun let out a chuckle "Well thats the exact definition of school anyway" 

Just then, Sooyoung spotted an ice-cream truck just outside the school gate. "omg...." sooyoung bit her lip ,trying to hold the urge not to drool.

Kyuhyun saw the look on her face and tried holding in his laughter at the sight. "Come on.."

 

 

Sooyoung her ice-cream like a child who just got a brand new toy.

"You're weird you know that?" Kyuhyun smiled.

Sooyoung did not pay attention to his remark,instead she continued to focus on her ice-cream.

They were walking in the park nearby.

Kyuhyun and Sooyoung did enjoy both company that they did not even realize how much the time had passed by.

"Its getting late, i better send you home" Kyuhyun voiced.

"Oh, thats okay.. I can go home by myself" Sooyoung insisted.

"But-"

"Changmin oppa, come on..Lets go home~" A familiar voice cooed.

"Okay, lets"

Right then, Sooyoung immidiately kept her head down.

Two figures stopped infront of them.

"Hey, aren't you that new girl from school?" 

Sooyoung still kept her head lowered, her lips not moving as if it was stiched.

And there was Kyuhyun who stood there, oblivious of what was happening.

"Yoona, Lets Go...Come on..." Changmin's voice appeared in the awkward atmosphere.

In minutes, the two had left.

Kyuhyun turned to Sooyoung "So...You mind telling me whats going on?" 

"Its a long story Kyu" she croaked.

"Awww~ Come on...I have time" he smiled.

 

 

Somehow, it became harder to breath for Kyuhyun as the story went on.

"So..You love him huh?" he asked.

Sooyoung looked down onto her shoes and smiled "Yes"

Kyuhyun sighed "Well does he love you though?" he asked, his tone getting shaky.

"No..Well..I dont know.." Sooyoung answered shyly, fiddling with her fingers.

It became quiet.

Sooyoung who was still blushing and then there's Kyuhyun who was having a war with himself.

He was confused.Raged.Hurt.Upset.

Yet he wanted to help his lovely friend at this love quest.

"Kyu..?"

Kyuhyun snapped back to reality "Huh? Yeah?"

"Can...you help me? I mean..you know...get ...Changmin oppa?"

Oppa..Oppa...Why didn't she call him that? He was once again at thought.

"Kyu? Hello?" she waved her hand infront of his face.

"U-umm ...yeah?"

"So...Will you help me?"

Kyuhyun hesitated. "Sure, Soo..Of course I'll help you" he said, giving a half-hearted smile.

Sooyoung jumped in glee "Chincha?!? You will!! Oh Thank you! Thank You! Thank You! " 

Unconciously she planted a kiss on his cheek and dashed away.

She waved  "Bye Kyu Oppa!!!"