Chapter 13

Not The Same Person I Used To Be

Only a few more days left till prom.

Students were busy looking for tuxedo's,dresses,corsages for their dates, and most importantly, a partner.

It seemed like everyone was actually having fun despite the hectic planning.

Right after Changmin's and Yoona's break up, it didn't seem suprising to him when he heard that she had quickly got a new boyfriend, Kibum.

He would often see her walking hand in hand with Kibum,a sincere smile up on her face.

It seemed that when Yoona ran crying that day, Kibum was the one who saved her from her depths of despair.

Changmin didn't regret what he did to Yoona. He also didn't mind that she had a new boyfriend right after they broke up.

He just didn't want to hurt any more people.

He breathed in the cold air as he stared at his friends getting all fussed up about prom.

Unconciously, an image of Sooyoung flashed through his mind. A smile crept up his face without him realising.

 

"What Am I Even thinking?!" he thought to himself and shook his head furiously. 

He ran his fingers through his hair, a frustrated expression on his face.

Changmin stood up from the bench that was sitting and shoved his hands in his pockets before walking away.


 

She watched him as he walked away with a confused expression on his face. 

Her lips formed a visible frown when she thought that Changmin was still depressed about his break-up with Yoona.

Her heart broke seeing that. Of course she was upset to see Changmin all sappy, but the fact that he seemed like all he cared about was Yoona right now made her eyes all glassy.

She bit her lip, trying to contain her tears. "Do you really not have any feelings for me Oppa?" she whispered to herself.

Then, someone tapped her shoulder, making her slightly jump in shock. "Hey! Soo! Who you talkin' to?" Kyuhyun chirped.

"N-no one!" she blurted, wiping the tears away.

Kyuhyun titled his head in curiousity when he swore he heard her voice crack "Are you okay Soo?"

She stayed silent, her back still facing him.

 

He extended his hand to pat her shoulder "Soo-"

His words were cut short by a brunette who came running to him, and started crying on his chest. She started mummbling some words.

They were unclear but Kyuhyun heard it crisp and clear. 

'Oppa doesn't love me'

Kyuhyun raised his arms and hugged her "Don't cry" he cooed,patting her back.

He bit his lip, his eyes filled with fury as he whispered "He doesn't deserve your tears"

 


 

"Oppa, where are we going?" Sooyoung asked, rubbing her sore, red eyes.

Kyuhyun sighed at sight, but smiled brightly anyways "Enough being all moppy and lets have some fun okay?"

A gloomy sigh escaped her lips as she shrugged "I dont know oppa. Im really not in the moo- wait! Oppa!" 

Kyuhyun chuckled in delight as he pulled her towards a cab "I dont care, you only have two choices, have fun or have fun!"

"But that's just like not have any choices at all"

"Exactly, now lets get in!" the dark haired man beamed, pushing her inside the cab as she pouted in defeat.

 


 

"Oppa, do I have to go?"

A familiar voice struck Changmin's ears and the man instantly turned around to see Sooyoung and Kyuhyun getting all jumpy infront of a cab.

The Shim quickly hid behind a tree nearby and observed them quietly "What are they even doing?" he whispered to himself.

"Soo, come on! It'll be fun! " 

The brunette pouted and fiddled with her fingers "But I dont wanna go~"

Her aegyo left Changmin chuckling and smilling like an idiot 'Cute....I-i mean..her s-shoes and all'

Most of the time, Kyuhyun was just convincing her to get into the cab and Sooyoung would just go all pouty and say no nevertheless, as time passed by, it became harder for Changmin to watch...somehow.

"You only have to choices, have fun or.......have fun!"

"But that's just like not have any choices at all"

Changmin shook his head at the two dorks being all childish.

 

Changmin's eyes rounded when he saw Sooyoung finally getting into the cab "W-wait! S-she's following him?! W-what if..." the man gulped as silly imaginations came spinning in his mind.

The man quickly ran out of the gates, calling a cab.

"Where to, kid?"

"Just follow that cab, fast!"

 


 

HHEHEHEHHEEHHE! IM BACK WOOOO~ AND I UPDATED :D I AM TRULY TRULY TRULY SORRY FOR LEAVING FOR SOOOO DAMN LONG

As a present, i might double update today ^^

So please dont stop reading NTSPITB , thank you so much for staying patient :)