Chapter 5

Not The Same Person I Used To Be

Kyuhyun stared at the night lights , still unable to come back to his senses.

He let out a deep sigh as his thoughts came pouring down.

He was confused. Numb.Sad.Happy.Depressed.Content.

Nothing could specify his feelings right now.

Was it wrong to feel upset that his friend, Sooyoung was trying to get her first love?

Was it wrong to feel happy just because she called him oppa and kissed him on his cheek?

See how complicated that is?

But one thing never crossed the oblivious boy's mind.

Was He Inlove With Her?


Kyuhyun's POV

"Mr.Cho, are you paying attention here?" Mr.Lee, the English teacher called out.

I groggily nodded slowly and yawned "Yes,Mr.Lee" I answered,in english just incase he might lash me out again.

Mr.Lee let out a sigh and continued teaching.

God, I barely got any sleep last night. What the hell did I even do last night?

Finally, the school bell rang.

I immidiately got up and slung my backpack over my shoulder, obviously happy that school is over.

I got out of class and everybody as usual, started giving me weird looks.

Taking that this happens almost everyday, I ignored it.

Suddenly, this guy came up to me and patted my shoulders. "Didn't know your standards were that low, ma' boy"

I arched an eyebrow "What are you talking about?" 

He chuckled and pointed at the crowded board right next to us, gesturing that I should take a look.

I went over and pushed my way through.

My eyes widened at the sight. 

There was printed pictures of me and Sooyoung walking together at the park..last night

'Whaaat?!?! Kyuhyun and that new girl is dating!??!'

'EW!! Thats so low!!'

 

 

Kyuhyun clenched his fist and gave an icy glare to the girls.

"Keep that mouth of yours shut or I will shut it for you" He growled as the girls stopped immediately.

He quickly turned back to the board and tore them off before anyone else gets a glimpse of it.

"Anyone of you do this again, Trust me....I'll kill you" He warned,before stomping off.


Kyuhyun's POV

Geez, everyone in this school is a freak! A psycho!

Once I find the jackass, I swear I wil-

I stopped dead at my tracks.

I saw Sooyoung.

Suddenly, the whole world stopped. The wind blew through her hair. Her smile radiating as bright as the sun.

Everything became slow-motion as she twirled around, and waved. 

 

 

"Hey Oppa! What are you staring at?" Sooyoung tilted her head,munching on a chocolate bar. 

I snapped back to reality "H-huh?What?"

"You've been spacing out for a good minute,oppa" she said, full.

"Y-yah, stop eating with your mouth full" I changed the subject, and made a dash out the school gates before she shoots me questions.

 

"Whats wrong with him?" Sooyoung muttered softly and followed him.


Sooyoung's POV

-Sunny's Ice Cream Parlour-

"Waaaah~ This is amaaaaazingg!!! " I squealed in delight as I scanned the shop.

"Dont get ahead of yourself Soo" Kyuhyun chuckled.

"Welcome to Sunny's Ice Cream Parlour, what can I help you with?" A short-haired blonde,cute lady smiled at us.

Woah...I can practically see a halo above her head. She looks like an Angel!

"Stop staring, you'll scare her" Kyuhyun whispered as Sooyoung pouted.

"So? Any ice-cream for you two today?We have 142 flavours from Vanilla to Berry-Berry Mint Chocolate. Anything you guys would like?" she smiled again. 

"W-what?! 142 flavours?!!? You're lying right! No waaaaaaaaay!!!!" I blurted.

She chuckled "We do actually. We make atleast 10 new flavours each month!"

Kyuhyun nudged me. "So what flavour would you want Soo? Its my treat!"

My eyes lit up "For reaaaaaaal?!?! Okay, I want this one,this one,this one..Oh! and this one..This one looks awesome! I want that one......"

 

 

 

"Okay..First of all Soo...I cant believe I just bought you 13 cups of ice-cream..."Kyuhyun chuckled.

Sooyoung glared at him "But they looked so goood oppaaaa!!" she whined.

"Arra,arra...Lets go home...I need to bring more cash with you around" He joked.

Sooyoung playfully punched his arm "Thanks Oppa" she smiled.

It seemed that whenever she smiled...

Kyuhyun would have this feeling that he couldn't understand.

It was werid,annoying and sometimes it even hurts.

But for most times, he felt...Happy

What was this feeling?


Kay Gaiys ^^

lol, i updated :P

Ooooo~ Kyu is confused , awww~

Hehehe..Since I broke my promise on updating earlier, ill be updating twice today ^^

Expect the unexpected for the next chapter ^3^

This Chapter ... Im Sorry