Chapter 9

Not The Same Person I Used To Be

It was morning. Birds chirping. The sun looking as peaceful as ever.

And there she was, Choi Sooyoung still in a deep slumber.

The rays of sunshine hitting her chubby, pale face. 

Soft snores could be heard in the room.

Peaceful.

Yes, peac-

"CHOI SOOYOUNG!! GET UP!! YOU'RE LATE FOR SCHOOOL!!!!!!!"


Sooyoung dashed towards the shower and quickly put on her school uniform.

As for right now, she didnt care how horrible she looked. She was 10 minutes late for school.

She ran down the stairs, bolting out the door, not even remembering to say goodbye to her parents.

"Oh shoot! My lunch!!" she cursed but it was too late to go back now. She was already halfway there.

As she was running, something caught her attention.

Another boy running the same pace as she was.

She couldn't see his face but damn right she knew who he was.

"KYU OPPAAA!!! WAIT FOR ME!!!"

At that voice, the boy turned around and gave her bright smile.

"SOO! PALLI!!! WE'RE LATE!!!" He yelled, as he grabbed her hand and made a run for it.

Sooyoung took a glance at their hands and slightly blushed at his touch.

She shook her head,scolding herself for not focusing right now.

She looked to the front and their eyes widened.

"OPPA! OPPA! THE GATES ARE CLOSING!!!"


They both stood out of the tightly closed gates outside the school.

Sooyoung's shoulder slumped, causing her back to fall to the ground.

"Oppa..ottoke? We're locked out! If my mom finds out about this.."she gasped,just  thinking about the consequences.

Kyuhyun bit his lip, thinking of a plan to get in.

Suddenly, the school guard came walking towards them, chuckling..to be specific.

"You kids still have the guts to show your faces even when you're like..what? Half an hour late?" He let out a hysteric laugh.

Sooyoung noticed the tense expression on Kyuhyun's face as he tightened his grip on her hand.

Oh right...His hand is still on mine... she thought.

 

Kyuhyun turned to Sooyoung, making her snap back to reality.

"Just follow my lead..." he whispered into her ear.

Kyuhyun glared at the guard and pulled sooyoung's hand and proceeded to walk away from the gates.

Sooyoung made a face "Oppa?! What are we doing? Didn't I say i'd get killed if my omma knows i didn't go to school?!" she whispered sternly.

"Shh..Shh" He put a finger to her lips to hush her up "When I say 'three' , we have to climb over those gates okay? "

Sooyoung's eyes widened, "BWOH?!?OPPA! NO WA-"

"THREE!!!!!"

Before she could even react, she found herself climbing over the school gates.

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?!?! GET DOWN FROM THERE!!" The school guard shouted.

"Come on Soo! You can do it! Come on!!" 

"Im trying!!" Sooyoung groaned. 

When she had finally gotten down , they ran as fast as they can to get into class.

"GET BACK HERE YOU TWO!!!"

They turned around and noticed the school guard was chasing after them.

"KYAAAAA!!!!!" Sooyoung screamed in amusement as Kyuhyun chuckled in delight.


There they are..

Standing side by side.........

In the Principles Office.

Principle Kwon stayed seated as she eyed the two students.

"So..Would you two mind explaining?"he started.

Sooyoung and Kyuhyun stayed quiet, their eyes stuck on the floor.

"You know..you might want to start explaining or i'll just consider it as something of what you two think is a game and have you both for cleaning duty for the rest of the week." The principle said sternly.

Kyuhyun quickly looked up, his mouth open to say something. He didn't want Sooyoung to get punished for something he told her to do.

"It was my fault..I told him to jump over the gates. Blame me if you have to." Sooyoung voiced, out of the blue.

Kyuhyun turned his head to Sooyoung, his eyes widened at her sudden words.

"Oh?" the principle smirked. "Well this is odd, the princess is saving the prince now is she?" he added as he stood up and walked towards them.

"Tsk tsk tsk.. A new student and already breaking the rules.. Influencing my students too? " the principle shook his head in dissaproval.

Kyuhyun couldn't stand it anymore. This wasn't Sooyoung's fault at all! he thought. 

"Sir. She didn't do any-" 

"You lady, will be on cleaning duty for the next THREE weeks" The principle said, taking a glance of Sooyoung.

"Yes Sir" she nodded

"Wait! No! She didn't do anything! I swear! She's just saying that! trust me!" Kyuhyun argued.

"Young man, you argue with me once more and I will have you suspended!!" 

In an instant, Kyuhyun kept quiet,biting his lip and mentally cursing the principle.

"You two may go now" The principle said, taking back his seat as they quietly exited his office.

 

"So how did it go?" Miss.Hwang or also known Tiffany peered behind Sooyoung.

Kyuhyun quietly brushed past them, looking obviously unhappy.

Tiffany noticed Kyuhyun's expression and turned back to Sooyoung.

"Didn't go too well huh?" Tiffany patted Sooyoung's back, giving her an apologetic look.

Sooyoung gave a weak-smile and shook her head. "I have to get back to class now, thank you Miss.Tiffany"

"Arasso.. Fighting! " she encouraged before smiling sympathetically.


Sooyoung walked behind Kyuhyun.

"Oppa?...A-are you mad at me?" she asked.

No responce.

"Oppa?"

"What Soo?What now?! What do you want from me?!" He growled, confusion and frustration in his voice.

Kyuhyun softened as he noticed Sooyoung took a step back and that he realized that he was being too harsh on her.

He closed his eyes and sighed "I-im sorry Soo..I shouldn't have done that.. But you shouldn't have done that either. It wasn't your fault you know?"

Sooyoung simply shrugged "I was just helping a friend out. I couldn't just stay there and keep quiet. Besides, I was the one who kept pestering you about how my mom would kill me if i dont go to school and because of you, my death isn't anywhere near "  She beamed, hoping it'd help calm Kyuhyun down.

.Obviously not. 

 "Its nothing serious oppa.. Relax kay?Its just three weeks..But you're treating me ice-cream later" she added with a smile.

Kyuhyun chuckled and shook his head in disbelief  "You really are something Soo" 


Okay..Honestly..I dont know the point of this chapter

but just giving you guys some complicated and mixed feelings XD

Hehehe, KyuYoung? ChangSoo?

U'ohhhh~ XD

Oh and guys....Im sorry for taking it too long..Please tell me if its boring

Once again, I apologize for taking this story too slow :(