Chapter 3

Not The Same Person I Used To Be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUSTg8O9jfg&feature=related

IU-Its First Love


Yoona and Changmin were walking together hand-in-hand.

Yoona would blush everytime at his touch. She was happy and no words could describe how she's feeling right now.

Changmin though, had mixed feelings.

He felt proud that Yoona was now his, but he just doesn't....feel right

"Oppa, Wanna get some ice-cream after school later?" Yoona pouted cutely.

"Sure" Changmin smiled pressing his lips on her forehead.

Their relationship quickly became big news to the whole school but it was still unknownst to Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung on the other hand was having her name registred while Kyuhyun waited for her at the lounge.

"I see that young boy is your boyfriend huh?" A tall,pale woman smiled as Sooyoung signed some papers.

Her pen fell from her grip as she choked on her own saliva.

"WHAT?!?! BOYFRIEND?!? Pfft! Me?!And Him?! Not a chance!! " Sooyoung blushed,feeling rather dissapointed at her own remark.

The woman smiled again "Well, its nice to see him with a friend atleast"

Sooyoung turned to look at her "With A friend? What do you mean?"

"I dont know that boy very well but what I do know that the girls here find him very attractive and well he is one of the smartest students in school but none of them dared to approach him because....."she trailed off.

"Because....?"

"Because they find him scary and intimidating" 

Sooyoung couldn't help but tilt her head in confusion. Kyuhyun was nothing but kind and helpful towards her.

"But he wasn't like that with me earlier"

"Well I guess maybe he's interested in you" the woman winked.

"Ahh~ Dont tease me like that!" Sooyoung playfully laughed and signed the last paper.

The woman took it from Sooyoung just incase she might've left anything. "Okay,that'll be it. So here's your timetable and everything you need to know is right in here." 

"Thank you Miss....."

"Miss Miyoung..You can call me Tiffany too if you want" she said,flashing her eye-smiles.


Sooyoung walked out of the office, feeling rather uneasy.

"You ready to go?" Kyuhyun stood up.

Sooyoung nodded. Suddenly she felt her face become stuffy and red.

"W-wait..Are you alright?" Kyuhyun panicked at the teary girl.

"Y-you..." In a matter of seconds, Sooyoung was now bawling and Kyuhyun was running around to find a box of tissues.

 

They were both walking down the empty halls,obviously late for class.

"You alright?"

Sooyoung nodded but then shook her head but then nodded again.

Kyuhyun chuckled and ruffled her hair "Yah! Is that a no or yes?" He crouched down to face her.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" she asked

Kyuhyun let out a small laugh "What?"

"I mean...look at me..Im...Ugly..Why are you being so nice to me" Sooyoung blurted, her face getting red all over again.

Kyuhyun smiled and looked straight into her eyes "I dont judge people by their appearance..I judge them..by this " he said and pointed to her heart.

Kyuhyun stood up and continued to walk.

"Kyuhyun....?"

Kyuhyun turned around "Yes?"

"Does this mean we're friends now?" Sooyoung stuttered ,mentally slapping herself for asking that.

A smile made its way to Kyuhyun's face. Not long after, he was bursting in laughters.

Sooyoung felt dissapointed. She felt rejected. Sooyoung lowered her head, already planning how she'll run out crying her head off in the rain,having to get hit by a bus and die alone but then thats where Kyuhyun suprised her.

"Ahaha, I didn't think people would still be asking that nowadays." He laughed.

Sooyoung looked up to see Kyuhyun walking back to her. "I am Cho Kyuhyun. Of course we're friends" he said, trying to hold in his laughter.

Sooyoung smiled in glee "Im Choi Sooyoung.. Hello Chingu" 

(A/N: Okay, some of you might think its lame, but i think its sweet since Sooyoung never had a friend before and Changmin was her only friend which he left her alone and Kyuhyun came to save her!! :D KNIGHTS!!! lol )


Like promised, Changmin brought Yoona to the ice-cream shop after school

They were often complimented on how they looked good together by people.

They took a seat by the window.

"Oppa...Tell me...Why did you agree on this relationship?" Yoona asked, taking a spoonfull of ice-cream into .

Changmin gave it a thought "Just..Because" he teased.

"Yah! Oppa, be serious!" she scolded.

"Wae? You really want to know?" Changmin leaned in .

Yoona gulped and nodded slowly.

"Because I like you too" Changmin whsipered, closing the distance between them.

 

It was a long tender kiss and Yoona was enjoying every minute of it.

Little did they know, Sooyoung happened to pass by and she saw the whole thing.


Changmin arrived home, still having his mind tangled about this relationship with Yoona.

"Hey Oppa!!" 

He looked up to see Sooyoung in his living room with his mother.

"Oh you're back! Sooyoung here came to visit you,isn't that nice of her" His mother patted Sooyoung's back.

Since Sooyoung would follow Changmin everywhere he went , both of their parents would find them always together.

A disgusted look formed on Changmin's face "Yeah, Hi Sooyoung..Bye" he said coldly before slamming the door to his room.

Changmin's mother could see the hurt expression on Sooyoung's face.

"He's just...stressed about school you know? And his father being hard on him and all" His mother reasoned.

Sooyoung nodded and appreciated the worried look on his mother's face.


Sooyoung walked up to Changmin's room.

She bit her lip and hesitated before knocking on his door.

Changmin opened his door only to be wearing a wife beater,and boxers.

Sooyoung immediately turned bright red and looked away.

"What do you want?" he asked,obviously irritated by the look on his face.

"I-I J-just...W-wanted t-to say Hi Oppa" she stuttered,still keeping her eyes on the floor.

"Hi.. So what now?" 

Sooyoung wanted to smack herself for not coming up with something when she knew she had nothing to say to him. She just wanted to see him.

Changmin sighed and ready to close the door when Sooyoung blocked it with her leg. "W-wait!!"

He opened the door and looked at her,ready to hear what she's going to say.

Then, finally she had remembered about seeing him with a girl earlier. She wanted to break the question but she was too scared of his reaction so she decided to leave it as a mystery.

"Nothing" she simply answered and the door slammed close on her face.


Hey, I updated.. Its lame i know and i have dissapointed all of you :(

Mind my english too :(

Changmin is just so mean towards Soo isn't he ? :(

Dont worry, we all experience these type of pain haven't we :)

SOOYOUNG FIGHTING!! ^^