Chapter 8

Not The Same Person I Used To Be

Sooyoung stared at the mirror, revealing her reflection.

Her nose was red. The bags under her eyes were obvious. Her face,practically swollen.

She was tired.

Tired of waking up like this.

Sooyoung walked out of her room, sneaking into her mother's closet and caking her face with foundation so the bags under her eyes wouldn't be so obvious.

She applied the final layer of foundation and walked downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast.

"Oh, you're awake. Come sit, i made your favourite! Pancakes!" her mother beamed.

Sooyoung stared at the fresh stacks of pancakes served on the table. 

"Wae? Aren't you gonna eat? " Her mother asked, curious why her daughter isn't shoving those delicious looking pancakes down .

"Not hungry" she said lifelessly before leaving for school.

Her mother sighed. She knew exactly why she was acting this way but she decided to leave it alone and not interfere.


Kyuhyun was walking to school when he saw a familiar figure.

His lips quickly curved into a smile "Soo! Soo! Wait for me!" he waved as she turned around.

She turned around and gave him a quick half-hearted smile.

He frowned at her reply "Why the sad face soo?"

She quickly faked a smile hoping Kyuhyun wouldn't interogate her any further. She didn't want him to know about last night's incident.

"Soo..stop that. I know there's something wrong. Tell me"

Sooyoung sighed and gave up.

"My parents and Changmin's parents want us married"


"WHAT?!"

Sooyoung's eyes widened at Kyuhyun's reaction.

"I-i mean...So..What did you guys say? Did you guys agree to the proposal?" He stuttered.

"Well..We're too young for it anyways so I talked them out of it" Sooyoung shrugged.

 

A sigh of relief slipped out of Kyuhyun's mouth.

"So....You're giving up right?" 

Sooyoung was pulled back at the sudden glinch of hope in his voice but answered anyway.

Kyuhyun's shoulders deflated when the answer he got was the same.. 

"No, this only means i have to try harder" 

That again... he thought

"But..aren't you tired soo? I mean..." 

She smiled at him dreamily "I never get tired of love"

Kyuhyun turned away "Are you even sure thats love" he muttered.

"What?" Sooyoung turned to him.

"Oh..Nothing..Lets get to class, we dont wanna be late do we?" He put on a bright smile and started running into the crowded hall.

Sooyoung simply smiled.


Kyuhyun insisted on sending Sooyoung home.

They were chatting,giggling and talking happily when Sooyoung came to a sudden stop.

Her expression showed pain,longing, and her eyes were getting glassy.

Kyuhyun followed her gaze and thats where his anger rose.

 

There he was, Shim Changmin standing right infront of her house.

"O-oppa?" Sooyoung stuttered.

Changmin turned around, a smile formed on his face but quickly faded away when he saw Kyuhyun.

It soon became awkward as Sooyoung noticed the death glares sent by the two boys.

Sooyoung turned to Kyuhyun "Thanks for sending me home,you can go now,bye oppa!" she said,walking towards Changmin.

"Are you sure you're going to be alright?"      

"Oppa?!?"          

Kyuhyun and Changmin blurted in unison.

Kyuhyun sighed "I'll just see you tommorow Soo" Kyuhyun biddded and sent one last death glare to Changmin before walking away.

 

"Soo?!" Changmin blurted, bewildered at how close they are.

Changmin turned to Sooyoung, his hands at his waist "Is there something you aint telling me?"

"W-what?" she blinked innocently

He leaned closer to her "You guys are dating aren't you" he winked and slightly pouted.

Sooyoung automatically turned flustered "W-what?!Me?!?!HIM?!?!No way! pshht...what.."Sooyoung panicked

Suddenly, Changmin straightened his back, his expression turned serious. "S-sooyoung...I was just joking.....Soo..Why are You blushing?" he asked,flatly.

"U-um...Just..Just because..Oppa, lets go inside. Its getting cold" she pretended to shiver and ran into the house leaving Changmin dumbfounded and confused.


Okay, I updated ^^ TweeHee, Dont you just sense the jealousy XD

Dont worry, ill be sure to spice things up for the upcoming chapters :D

Hehe, its like midnight now so im going to bed! ^^ Mind my crappy grammar at night.

Comment and Subscribe :)