Selfish, Selfless

She's Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yes, oppa. I promise I’ll be okay. Fany’s with me, remember?” Sooyoung listened patiently while Tiffany could only roll her eyes from her spot beside her friend. “Yes, oppa. We’ll go straight to the café once we’re done. You’re on my speed dial, oppa. Relax, okay? We’ll be fine.”

Tiffany could only shake once the younger woman ended the call and stuffed her phone back in the pockets of her jacket. “So which of the idiots was that?”

“Heechul oppa.” She chuckled as they entered the grounds of the public park. “I think all of them have called already.”

“Eunhyuk oppa, Kibum oppa, and Kyuhyun oppa have called once each. Leeteuk oppa and Siwon oppa have called thrice. Sungmin oppa has called twice… That was Heechul oppa’s second call.” The older woman blinked. “I’m surprised Donghae oppa called only once.”

“Well, unlike those weirdos, he understands that I need my space and I need to live my life.” Sooyoung smiled as she in a deep breath of fresh air. “I swear, I feel like bashing all their heads together… even if they mean well.”

“That’s true.” Tiffany laughed, pausing for a while to plug her earphones in her ears. “C’mon, let’s start jogging while the sun’s still not that high yet.”

o-o-o-o-o

“I’m surprised that you didn’t go jogging with her.”

Donghae arched an eyebrow at the man standing outside his front door. “You went all the way here just to tell me that?”

“No, not really.” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes as he suddenly held out a bouquet of white roses.

The older man’s eyes widened. “Cho Kyuhyun, what the hell?!”

“Hyung, it’s not like that! Can you listen to me first?” He slapped his free hand on his face in annoyance. “It’s from Taeyeon with love and threats that you should give this to Sooyoung.”

His jaw hit the floor. “What?”

“I don’t know why it’s me of all people but she called me early this morning and yelled at me to buy flowers for you for Sooyoung.” He rolled his eyes once more.

Donghae narrowed his eyes suspiciously. “I’m going out on a limb and say she’s not alone in this… What are they up to?”

“Beats me.” The younger man’s shoulders lifted in a shrug. “C’mon, we’re supposed to meet everyone for breakfast in half an hour. I’m starving.”

He sighed, disappearing momentarily inside the house only to reappear without the bouquet in his hand. “Let’s go.”

“You’re leaving the flowers!” Kyuhyun exclaimed. “The girls are going to kill me!”

“If I’m going to give Sooyoung flowers, I want them to come from me and me only.” Donghae left it at that, storming towards Kyuhyun’s car and practically slamming the door shut once he was on the passenger’s seat.

Kyuhyun arched an eyebrow in interest before he shook his head and followed.

o-o-o-o-o

“Slowpoke.” Tiffany teased as she jogged to where her friend was catching her breath.

“I haven’t done this for heaven knows how long. Give me a break.” Sooyoung grumbled before taking a long swig from her water bottle.

The older woman laughed. “Do you think everyone’s at the café already?”

“With Eunhyuk oppa leading the pack without a doubt.” She rolled her eyes good naturedly. “I just hope that they’ll wait for us before they stuff their faces with food.”

“They usually wait… unless they get too hungry.” Tiffany waited unti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter