Sei Bellissima

She's Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung would like to believe that telling her friends wasn’t a bad decision.

                Sure, Heechul practically threw a fit when he was finally told the whole story and that in itself wasn’t a pretty sight; Sooyoung glaring at the bartender as she stood by the vase he broke that day. Sure, her friends had gotten more about protective when it came to her up to the point she questioned if there was some sort of ‘who is more protective wins' contest between Donghae, Leeteuk, Siwon and occasionally the rest of the boys. Sure, she knew that by telling them the truth, she was unwillingly risking them. It was a possibility that kept her up at night… that or one of the boys snoring when they all end up falling asleep in someone’s living room in attempts to watch a movie.

There were many factors that could make her decision a bad one but she couldn’t doubt that she somehow felt free.

                It wasn’t completely freedom considering her ex was somewhere, threatening to ruin her and everything she held dear. But it was a relief that she didn’t have to pretend when she was around her friends anymore, that she didn’t have to push them away from her in fear and anxiety. It made her feel so much lighter that it was all out in the open and that she slowly started to believe that she didn’t have to deal with everything on her own. Most of all, it eased her mind and her heart knowing that Donghae would no longer need to lie to everyone just for her.

“LEE DONGHAE, TELL ME WHERE YOU TWO ARE GOING!”

“OH HELL NO, HYUNG! I DON’T WANT TO HAVE TO SEE YOUR FACE EVERY TIME I TURN AROUND!”

Heechul looked flat out annoyed at that statement. “So what is wrong with my face?”

“Nothing.” The younger man shrugged nonchalantly as they emerged through the front door. “But I did promise her that I was going to take her out today and I don’t remember you appearing in any of our plans.”

“Your plans.” Sooyoung corrected as she joined them in the living room. “Unless you have plans of telling me what the big surprise is?”

Donghae shook his head vehemently; his trademark charming smile appearing on his face. “Nope. Sorry!” A pointed look was sent to the other male after. “You heard it, hyung. They’re my plans and you aren’t in them.”

The older man huffed; his eyes taking a more serious look. “Take good care of her, okay?”

“You wouldn’t need to tell me twice.”

                Sooyoung had been content to sit in the passenger’s seat without bothering to pester Donghae as to where they were going but when her mind registered what her eyes saw did she start growing antsy. It wasn’t that she didn’t trust her companion – far from it. Donghae was the one person in her life that she could depend on.

“Where are we going?” She finally asked, staring as the passing scenery turned from the cityscape to one that is suburban.

“We need fresh air every once in a while, you know.” Donghae replied with a smirk, intentionally dodging her question. “I promise you’ll like it… I think.”

The brunette grimaced. “That doesn’t sound promising, oppa.”

                A wink was his reply; one that sent Sooyoung staring out pointedly out the window. Donghae chuckled softly at her reaction, focusing solely on the road ahead of them. The remainder of the drive wasn’t long; the female of the two occupants in the car blinking in surprise when the vehicle shook more than the usual as they drove on a dirt road. Sooyoung could only gawk as the car came to a stop in its intended parking space; a questioning look sent to her friend.

“Oppa?”

“I noticed you’ve been reading Twilight again recently.” He admitted sheepishly, rubbing a hand at the back his head. “I figured out you’d like a meadow of your own.”

 Sooyoung looked purely amused. “You read Twilight?”

“No!” The chocolate brown haired man snorted. “I had to ask the girls about it.”

Donghae left the car then; the leggy woman taking the time to fully take in her surprise before he opened the door for her. She arched a perfectly shaped eyebrow. “You’re not going to suddenly sparkle under the sun, right?”

He rolled his eyes as she stepped out of the car, offering his arm once he closed the door. “Edward Cullen has nothing on me.”

Sooyoung laughed free

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter