Trying To

She's Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: For those who don't know, SooHae shippers have a name - Shadows :D

o-o-o-o-o

Kibum scowled as soon as he realized that a fork that was not his somehow took a piece of his food from his plate. “Get your own bacon, damn it.”

Kyuhyun flashed his trademark smirk at his hyung. “I like yours, hyung.”

“Cho Kyuhyun…”

“Here.” Yoona stabbed a piece of her own bacon and placed it on her boyfriend’s plate. “Happy?”

“Thank you, Yoong.” Kibum smiled appreciatively at her before scowling once more at Kyuhyun. “You should go get her more bacon. She had to give up hers because you took mine.”

Kyuhyun snorted. “You can get yourself.”

“Children.” Leeteuk rolled his eyes at his two dongsaengs before his attention fell on the man at his right… who had been absently mixing his oatmeal for the past minute or two. “Yah, Wonnie! Are you okay?”

He immediately snapped back into reality and smiled for the benefit of the older man. “Yes, hyung. Why wouldn’t I be?”

Leeteuk arched an eyebrow at him. “Unless you plan to make a tornado of oatmeal, I don’t know why you haven’t stopped mixing your food.”

                Siwon smiled sheepishly, scooping a spoonful of oatmeal from his bowl before popping it into his mouth. That seemed to appease Leeteuk as he went back to conversing with Taeyeon about whatever came to mind. Siwon dropped his spoon in his bowl; his eyes falling on the pair on the other end of the table as he took a sip of hot chocolate. He had been paying a good deal of attention on Donghae and Sooyoung as soon as they joined everyone for breakfast in the gang’s favorite café that morning. It really didn’t surprise him that they arrived together but what intrigued him was how they both seemed to be different.

                He knew that they were close… but not to the point that where Sooyoung went, Donghae followed and the other way around. They both conversed with each other more than they did with everyone else… and those said conversations were usually in whispers between the two of them. That was the case ever since the two arrived in the café as far as Siwon was concerned. But he knew there was nothing wrong with that. Donghae was a great guy and most importantly, it seemed like he somehow made Sooyoung be more like the Sooyoung they all knew. Of course, Siwon was still adamant on questioning her of the reasons why she distanced herself. Then again, he knew that was going to be a process and luckily, Donghae started it.

“We should go out!” Tiffany said excitedly, snapping Siwon out of his thoughts once more.

Eunhyuk eyed her warily from across the table. “Didn’t we just go out the other day?”

Hyoyeon elbowed her boyfriend not so kindly in the ribs before smiling at her friend. “That’s a great idea. We really should go out again.”

“Agree.” Sunny and Seohyun chirped in unison as they continued to eat their breakfast.

Sungmin rolled his eyes, cutting a piece of his scrambled eggs with his fork. “Why do I have a feeling what we boys say won’t matter here?”

“Exactly.” Taeyeon grinned at him before turning her attention to the leggy brunette at the end of the table. “What do you think, Soo?”

Sooyoung exchanged a look with Donghae – a look that was more meaningful to them than the rest of their friends – before she paused in thought. “I-I guess we should go out.”

Taeyeon beamed; her eye smile appearing soon on her face. “That’s settled then! We can all dress up and whatever in Yoong and Kibum oppa’s house.”

All of the boys had identical wary looks on their faces though Donghae’s reason for sporting one was different from the others. “Are you sure about that, Soo? If you’re not ready, you don’t have to force it.” He said in a low whisper.

“I need to learn how to live again.” Her reply was brief but held a lot of meaning.

                The brown haired man stayed silent for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter