A Gift

She's Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So you’re really moving in with her?”

“I just said that a minute ago, didn’t I?”

“It’s seriously serious.”

“Dude, listen to yourself. You sound… off.”

Siwon rolled his eyes from his spot in Donghae’s room. “I hope you know that I’m not throwing a fit because I trust you.”

“Oppa, as much as I love you, you have no right to throw a fit because you’re not her father anyway.” Tiffany patiently reminded him from her spot by his side. “And that goes for you too, Heechul oppa and Leeteuk oppa.”

Heechul raised his hands in defense. “I didn’t say anything!”

“But you looked like you were about to.” A beat passed. “And no, that look isn’t going to work on me.”

Donghae let out a sigh as he zipped up his second suitcase. “I was hoping I could pack in peace…”

Taeyeon kept Leeteuk silent with a pointed look before she turned her attention to the younger man. “How much are you taking with you?”

“Mostly clothes and a few valuables.” He answered. “I’m still maintaining this house even if I’m moving in with her.”

“How come she didn’t move here instead?” Sungmin asked. “I mean, it’d make more sense… at least to me. Her house doesn’t really have the best of memories lately.”

“I really don’t know ‘cause I haven’t really asked. Maybe she wants to make new, better memories?” Donghae shrugged. “I’m considering getting another house for the two of us though depending on how things go.”

Sunny arched an eyebrow. “Another house?”

He nodded. “I think we all know it’s a lie if I say that her house is completely safe.”

“You’re right.” Siwon let out a sigh of his own. “When do you plan to start looking?”

“I have to talk to her about it first then we’ll see how it goes.” Donghae answered, bringing the suitcase down from the bed to the floor. “Well, that’s the last of it for now.”

“Good.” Leeteuk fished his keys from his pocket. “Let’s go and see what everyone else is up to.”

o-o-o-o-o

“Can you guys keep it down?” Kibum hollered from Sooyoung’s living room. “We’re kind of planning a wedding down here! Keep it down!”

“Please!” Yoona added.

“Sorry!” Sooyoung yelled back, glaring at her so-called helpers. “Look at what you’ve done.”

Seohyun smiled sheepishly. “We’re sorry, unnie. We’re just so excited that you listened to our suggestion. I’m sure you and Donghae are going to live together so well and–”

“Leave us out of this.” Eunhyuk moved away from the ladies in the room.

“Yeah, please do.” Kyuhyun agreed eagerly.

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes at them. “So have you two decided on how you’re going to share chores and whatever?”

“Well, he kind of forced me to let him do the dishes.” Sooyoung ignored as Kyuhyun commented on how whipped Donghae was, earning him a painful elbow to the ribs. “Cleaning is on a clean after yourself basis and we’re sharing cooking duties… I guess that’s about it.”

“Do you think this room is set, unnie?” Seohyun asked.

“I think so.” She glanced at the open cabinet on the other side of the room. Half of it had her clothes while the other half was empty. “If we need another cabinet, we can always buy.”

“That’s true.” Kyuhyun was about to say something when the doorbell cut him off. “Maybe that’s them.”

“I’ll get it!” Yoona yelled from downstairs.

Hyoyeon canted her head to the side. “That’s odd. Doesn’t Donghae oppa have a key?”

                Before anyone could say anything to that, they heard a loud scream from downstairs followed by Kibum’s frazzled yells. No one really had time to process anything as they came running down the stairs, coming to a screeching halt outside the front door. Yoona’s shaking form was wrapped in Kibu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter