[kpoplovah4evah] Love is War.. (Sequel to You changed my world..)

K-Pop OneShots [Request Shop] - - CLOSED

Love is War..

 

 

This oneshot is for:

 

kpoplovah4evah 

 

ThankYou for requesting~
(This is based on HuhGaks' I told You I Wanna Die)

 

...

I grabbed a steal pipe and dragged it. I picked it up and slammed the gang members heads. I faught like I was in the war, I need to save my bestfriend... 

"JinYoung,your late.." GongChan spoke. I sat next to GongChan trying to catch my breath. "I'm going alone, If your not coming.." GongChan looked away. I couldn't stand the way he was acting. I grabbed my helmet and headed out the door.

*I need to help him.. I'm going to go after the boss..* I drove my motorcycle as fast as I could, forgetting about my date with MinCha.

I arrived at the place, I placed my helmet down and grabbed a steal pipe. *BZZzzzzZz* My phone vibrated. I reached for my phone in my pocket. It was a message from MinCha.

MinCha: I'm here waiting~ Where are you? ^^

And that's when I remembered. I sighed and shook my head. I burried my phone in my pocket and walked to where the gang was hanging out, no sign of the boss.

I faught, faught like I never did before. If this is how I will save my friendship with GongChan.. Then this is what I have to do. I was probably down acouple times, and got hit. But I never gave up.

I jumped in the air and kicked the last guy. I landed on my feet, but almost stumbled down. I saw the boss, he smiled evily at me. He ordered the guy next to him to fight me. I took a deep breath and tried to get up, but failed.

Then a pair of hands grabbed my hand. *GongChan..?* I turned around and saw GongChan. He helped me up and told me to go after the boss. I nodded and ran.

 

GongChan's POV

I took a deepbreath, I punched the guy acouple of time, but he kept blocking me. Then, he gave me a huge one on the face. I lost my balance and fell back. *I can't give up..*

I got up and dodged his kicks. I punched his hip and aimed for his face. I was about to push him down, until he kicked me in the face.

I got up and kicked him in the face as hard as I could, right before he could get me. He fell back, and as he was about to get up, I kicked him with my knee. He's probably knocked out by now.

End of POV

 

I limped the the boss. I grabbed his shoulder and turned him around. Bam. I punched his face. He was down and he even managed to look for something in his pocket.

He took out his wallet and went on his knees. *Is he seriously thinking he can just pay the damage he did?* I pushed him down and went ontop of him. I punched his face.

One.. Two.. Three.. Four.. Five.. I noticed his wallet, It was a picture of.. M-MinCha.. I got off him and took his wallet. I couldn't believe it. MinCha's father.. Was my enemy.

I placed my finger on MinCha's picture. *Why.. Then it hit me. One of his people stabbed me in the back. The whole entire time, I felt pain, but I kept seeing MinCha, the times we spent together.

 

GongChan's POV

I saw the man stabbing JinYoung. I grabbed the man and turned him around. I kicked him in the face and helped JinYoung up ,"Got to her.. Before it's to late.."

I watched JinYoung run away, with out knowing. The guy with the knife turned me around and stabbed me in the stomach. *The police is here..* I could hear the siren.

End of POV

I went on my motorcycle and drove to where MinCha and I were supposed to meet. I didn't mind that my whole entire body was aching, and my forehead was bleeding. I needed to see her.

I touched my forehead, everything was getting blurry.. I didn't even notice I went on the wrong lane. A saw a flashing light coming towards me. It was a car, and it hit me hard.

MinCha's POV

He's not coming.. He stood me up. I cried, I couldn't believe he's not showing up. I looked at the time, it was already late. I took a deep breath and dropped the helmet I brought with me on the seat.

I saw an accident happening at the stop light. I couldn't see what was happening, it was too far. I got up and left.

End of POV

I saw that I was already close to the place. I crawled to the bus stop and reached for the helmet I gave her. She's gone.. She's gone..

...

@kpoplovah4evah 

Hope you liked it..

Sorry it kept changing POV's..

In the music video.. It kept changing scenes and I was just so confused >.<

ThankYou for requesting again!

Comment.Subscribe^^