[kpoplovah4evah] Guitar Shy

K-Pop OneShots [Request Shop] - - CLOSED

Guitar Shy

 

This is another oneshot for:

 

@kpoplovah4evah

 

 ThankYou for requesting~

 

...

 

You took a deep breath before entering the school building of WM Arts High. *What's the point of being afraid when no one even notices me?* You thought. You were a shy girl and no one notices you in school. Sure people would smile when they pass by you in the hallways but they won't even remember you.

You entered your music class when a paper airplane was heading towards you. You simply dodged it and walked to your seat. *Very welcoming*. "Who threw this paper airplane? Oh, and look at this, Gong ChanSik even bothered to use one of my music sheets!" The teacher picked up the piece of paper and stared at GongChan.

"Ma'am, my name is GongChan. And it's just a piece of paper. Nothing bad." He stood up. *Omo, How can he think the music sheet is just a piece of paper?!* You were iratted but you couldn't really do anything. You shot him an annoyed look and continued writing in your song book.

"Mr. Gong ChanSik. You have detention after school. AND! You can also re-write this music sheet for me while your here" The teacher smiled and started with the lesson.

GongChan is the school kingka and you were really annoyed by how he treats music. *Aish, that guy really.. He needs to know that music.. Shows your feelings..* You thought.

School was the same as usual. No one would notice you and no one would bother talk to you. When the school bell rang you were happy. After schools, you would ask the janitor to open the music closet so you can use one of the guitars.

"Kamsamida~" You bowed at the janitor who handed you the guitar. "MinYoung, you need to stand up. Show everyone your talent! Not play music while no one is around!" The janitor locked the door. He was the only one who knew about your talent, but it was both of your secret.

"Ah, You know I'm too shy.." You bowed and thanked him again. "Okay, Okay. Just come to my office when your done with the guitar" The janitor walked away and you headed your way to the back of the school by the stairs.

You got out your song book and started to do some warm ups with the guitar. "Which song shall I play.." You talked to yourself. You flipped through the pages and found the right one.

BwingBwing~ 

Little did you know, someone was listening to you play & sing.

GongChan's POV

*Aigoo, detention for ruining a sheet of music?* I thought as I re-wrote the teachers music sheet. I was frustrated. I should be out with friends right now, but then.. THIS!

I continued coping down the sheet, then I herd someone playing guitar and singing. It sounded really good, it sounded like an angel.

I looked out the window which gave a view of the school's back stairs. *Who would be here playing music?* I quickly coppied down the music sheet but still mananged to enjoy the next song the person was playing.

Chua~Chua~ (Imagine this with guitar >__<) 

I hurried quickly and left the paper on the teachers desk. I rushed to the back of the building and saw.. her.. playing the gutiar. *Who is she..? She sounds so beautiful..* I was mesmarized by her voice. Such a beautiful voice.

By the time she ended her song I approached her.

End of POV

You finished playing your song and smiled to yourself. You felt someone pat your shoulder which shocked you. You turned around and saw GongChan smiling at you.

"Your really good at playing.." He stuck out his hand. "I'm GongChan." You looked at his hand and then back to his face. You ignored him and placed the guitar against the wall. You put back your music stuff in your bag and got ready to leave.

"Hey, Don't leave.. May I know your name?" He stopped you. You turned around and cleared your throat. "If your so interested in my music, why ruin others?" You were shocked with your words, you were never this brave.

GongChan stared into space thinking about what you said. "What are you-" You cut him off. "It was really childish of you to ruin a sheet of music and call it a piece of paper " You took a deep breath and left.

GongChan was left dumb founded. You turned around and saw his face, you felt like laughing. "I'm MinYoung by the way.." You walked inside the school and gave back the guitar to the janitor.

GongChan's POV

*She was beautiful and such an angelic voice.. GongChan! How could you let her leave you dumbfound?!* I punched the wall, I was mad at my self, with my 'childish acts' MinYoung pointed out.

Then I was her notebook. I looked around and picked it up. I flipped through the pages and my eyes grew big. *Oh my, she's a song writer too. Just like the teacher.. No wonder she seemed offensed. But how come I never noticed her?*

I wakled back to my house and tried out playing one of her songs. Even tho I'm not really good at music nor am I interested. I sure was interested in her.

ChanChan:3 

*Wow, I can't believe I got all of the notes right.. Something about her inspires me to make music..* I was really impressed with her.

End of POV

The next day you entered the classroom casually forgetting about what happened yesterday with GongChan. "MinYoung~ Your music.. It's.. It's.. Brilliant!" The teacher headed towards you carrying your song book.

Your eyes grew big and from the corner of you eye you saw GongChan smiling. You looked at him and pouted. GongChan's smile suddenly disappeard.

"MinYoung, please play this song.. Waiting infront of the whole class. GongChan told me how inspiring your songs are!" The teacher handed you the guitar. Every one stared at you, your face was super red.

A tear went down your cheek and you ran out of the class room to the back of the building by the stairs where you would play guitar.

GongChan was worried and followed you. He sat beside you and it took you awhile to notice he was there.You were covering your face. It's been about 5 mins and GongChan couldn't stand it anymore, he patted your shoulder.

You looked up and saw GongChan. "Yah! What are you doing here?!" You snapped. GongChan backed off alittle. "Geez, All the teacher wanted you to do was sing ifront of the class. What's wrong with that?"

Then it came back to you, the incident when you were little.

*FlashBack*

"Our next singer will be.. Choi MinYoung!" The MC spoke. You took one last look at the crowd and there it was.. The empty seats. The seats your parents were suppose to take.

*What's taking them so long?!* You started to worry. The MC introduced you once again and you had no choice but to go up on stage and play your song.

Everyone cheered and appluad. They were mesmarized by your beautiful voice. You bowed and hurried off the stage hoping your parents would be there to give you a big hug. But instead there was a phone call.

A phone call that was from the hospital telling you your parents died in a car accident. Ever since that day, you never wanted anyone to know your talent.

You thought it was your fault because you begged you parents to join the even.

*End if FlashBack*

"You know what... I don't even really know you.. But I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!" You slapped GongChan's arm over and over again while you were still crying.

GongChan didn't know why you were acting like this but he knew he needed to comfort you. He held onto your hands tightly and pulled you into a hug. You remaid there because you felt safe.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you wouldn't want to sing in public.. Can you atleast tell me why you ran away crying?" GongChan asked. You looked up at him and knew he was really worried. You had to tell him. Even tho he was just a stranger kingka, you knew you could trust him.

You took a deep breath and explained to him everything. GongChan nodded and seemed like he really understood. Turns out he lost his interest in music because of the same exact thing.

His parents also died when they were suppose to come to his Talent Show. This talent show was special because he made a song specially for his parents.

GongChan hugged you and comforted you. He then told you about his story with his parents. Your eyes grew in shock knowing that he is going through the same pain as you.

 

Ever since that day, you and GongChan grew closer and closer. You both even became bestfriends... GongChan went back to his interest in music and you both composed a song together.

The song was based on forgeting about your old self and starting a better knew one~  

InspirationalSong~

(IU inspired me ^^) 

 

...

@kpoplovah4evah Hope you liked it!

I couldn't really decide on an ending, but I got this one~

Kamsamida for requesting!