[SuJuGirlAly] BestFriend.BoyFriend

K-Pop OneShots [Request Shop] - - CLOSED

BestFriend.BoyFriend

 

This oneshot is for:

 

SuJuGirlAly 

 

ThankYou for requesting!

...

"Yumi! Come down now or you'll be late for school!" Kai yelled from downstairs. You pushed down your skirt once more,*Why does our school have to have such short skirts?* You headed downstairs and told Kai you were ready to leave.

"Hey.. Your skirts to low.. Let me help.." Kai went behind you and pulled up your skirt where it was supposed to be. "YAH, DON'T DO THAT. YOU ERT." You smacked his sholder and pushed down your skirt.

"Let's just go to school.." You poutted. You didn't like it when guys would be erted, like you ex boyfriends. Kai put his arm around you, "Okay, Okay.I'm sorry. I won't happen again.. I promise." Kai smiled. You nodded and forgave him.

 

When you entered the school, the guys were whistling." Woah~ Kai's got a girl now~ The kingka has a girlfriend.." One of the guys winked at you. You noticed Kai still had his arm around you, you were about to take his arm off when Kai walked faster.Along the way, you could see girls giving you death glares, but you brushed it off.

Kai was your since you were little. He would beat up your past boyfriend's because they would be erted to you. He was more like a prince charming, he had the looks and the personality, well.. Sorta. But there's no fairytale in your life.. He was your bestfriend.

 

When you and Kai reached your classrooms a bunch of guys were surrounding you, pushing Kai out of the way. "Hey, I'm GongYoung. Date me." "Your hot, I'm ChaDo." You were getting mad, and you couldn't find Kai because of the crowd.

You slammed your books down,"YAH. GET OUT OF MY WAY. WHERE'S KAI?! LEAVE ME ALONE.. I'M.. I'M A LESBIAN!" You lied. The guys backed off and you could see Kai now. You high-5ed him and you both went to your seats.

 

At the end of the day, Kai walked you home. You were both laughing about the incident that happened in the morning.

"I can't believe you said you were a lesbian! That was a goodone!" Kai laughed, he was practically out of breath. You patted him,"Well, Maybe I could turn into a tomboy just so guys will back off.." You sighed.

"No, No, Don't. Please don't. Your a beautiful, amazing girl. You have an amazing body.. Don't change." Kai turned red when he said 'amazing body'. "I have a what?" You asked Kai. Kai looked away and pointed to the right. "Oh look there's your house.. Bye now..." He watched you walk into his house until his mouth spoke.

"Yumi.." He covered his mouth. You turned around,"Yes Kai?" Kai cleared his throat. "Uh, I was wondering.. Maybe we should go to the park together.. Tomorrow.. Since it's the.. weekend." He played with his thumbs. "I'd love to." You went in your house and we waved at you one last time.

Kai's POV

*This is it Kai.. You can confess to her now..* I thought. I slept early and woke up early the next day. I took a long LOONG shower, Yumi likes guys that smell good :3

I stopped by the flower shop and got her favorite, red roses. I looked at the clock as I left the flower shop. *Good,I have enought time to get to the park.

I saw Yumi sitting on the bench. I approached her and gave her the roses. "Um, Thanks.. I want to go walk at the lake!" She pointed at the lake. I nodded and took her hand.

"So, Um Yumi.. You know how we've been friends for a long time now.. right?" I asked her. She nodded. "And you know how.. when you've known someone for long.. You start to like them.. Right?" She nodded. I have a feeling she has no idea where I'm going with this.

I stopped walking and faced her. "Yumi, I love you." She stared at me. The next thing that happened, she bursted out laughing. "Oh Kai, Your so funny." She pretended she was tearing up because of laughing alot.

I looked at her seriously, she knows I don't like it when she doesn't take me seriously. "Yumi, I wasn't kidding.. I do love you.. For a long time now.." I looked down.

She held my chin and made me look up, she gave me one of those killer smiles. "Look, Kai. I told you. I'm done being in relationships now-" I cut her off. "But Yumi! I'm not like other guys! I'm your bestfriend. Why can't you accept me?!" She looked at me. "Kai, You know about my past.. I almost got.. .. Why can't you just give me a break?" She looked like she was about to cry.

"Yumi, Why do you think all men are the same.. Yeah you almost got , but I was there to help you! Don't think about your self, think about me too!" I was getting nowhere. Tears were coming out from Yumi's eyes.

"Kai, I never said I was being self centered. I know you were there.. You know what Kai. If all the matters to you is to have me. Then forget out friendship." She threw the flowers at me and ran away.

I picked up the flowers that were now on the floor and threw it in the lake. "What have I done.." I whispered.

End of POV

"Are you sure about this ma'am?" Your stylist asked you. You looked at you hair once more, it was shorter now. You looked like a boy, you looked like something Kai didn't want you to turn into.

"Yes,I'm positive,I've been planning this before, but I was being stopped, but now that's gone." You told your stylist. You paid her and you got out of the store and got on your motor.

 

When you reached home you saw Kai. His eyes grew big when he saw you. "YUMI. WHAT DID YOU DO.!?" He asked. You ignored him and walked into your house.

"Don't walk away from me." He grabbed you hand but you slapped him away." Leave me alone, who ever you are. I'm not Yumi. And don't you dare say I am." You pointed at him.

Kai took your hand and kissed you. "Don't do this.. I love you.." Kai said. You took a deep breath, you knew you liked Kai as well. "Then don't love me.." A tear went down your cheek.

Kai whiped the tear,"Telling me not to love you is like telling me not to live anymore.." (So cheesy xD) You looked at him, he was already crying. "Kai.. I'm sorry.." You hugged him.

"Please don't do this to me.. Don't do what something like what my mom did.." Kai cried. Kai's mom was also in a heartbreak, and she also turned into a 'boy'. His mom was out one night in her motor. And Kai got a phone call knowing that his mom was in an accident.

"Kai, I'm sorry.. I've been confused lately.. Kai... I may sound nonsense right now.. But I love you too.. I guess I was jsut mad when you let me remember about me being almost .. I'm sorry.." You went down on you knees.

Kai went down and hugged you. "You love me too?" He asked. You nodded and pulled him into a kiss. "For a long time now..".

 

It's been 3 years and your hair was back to being long and beatiful. You and Kai are also dating now, but he isn't like your past boyfriends.

"Kai.. I love you.. My bestfriend.boyfriend"

...

Sorry if it seemed kind of rushed. My brother X-ed out when I was in the middle of typing the story.. And I had to start all over again..

If you don't like it.. Feel free to tell me if you want me to re-write it..

Mianhe.. T^T