[kpoplovah4evah] You changed my world..

K-Pop OneShots [Request Shop] - - CLOSED

You Changed My World..

 

 

This one shot is for:

 

kpoplovah4evah 

 

ThankYou for requesting~


(This oneshot is based on HuhGak's Hello)

...

Hello~ My name is MinCha and I am 20 years old. Let's just say I'm not going to turn 21 soon, because I am ending my life right here. Right now. My dad is in a gang, he says he loves me, but if its really true, he needs to get out of that gang. I am standing ontop of a building, seeing my father brutally beating up another innocent man. I'm going to end my life here.. Bye..

I closed my eyes and took a deepbreath. Not caring that my tears are messing up the makeup my dad paid the woman a lot of money on.

He said he was going to take me out for dinner tonight since it's my birthday soon. He won't be there for my birthday again, busy with his gang.

He told me at the house he was going to be late. "MinCha I'll be late. I'll see you at the restaraunt" He tells me. I looked down, "Are you going to be taking care of your gang buisness again.." He patted my head. "Ani. Not today."

Not today. Tch. I followed his car when he left the house. And here I am, standing, watching him with hatred as he is beating up the poor man.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I took small steps to the edge of the building. *This is for the best of me* I thought. I took one last breath and I was ready to jump out.

 

JinYoung's POV

I sat next to GongChan, watching one of our members get beaten up. It's all that gang's fault, he had to mess with GongChan's Appa. If he didn't ruin his soup shop, this wouldn't have happened.

I turned around and took a deep breath. I can't watch this.

From the corner of my eye, I could see a girl, about my age, she was standing near the edge. *Is she looking at the view?* I thought. I looked at her, and as soon as my eyes were going somewhere else, she stands at the end.

I ran towards her and grabbed her hand,"You don't need to do this.. You don't.."

End of POV

"You don't need to do this.. You don't.." He smiled at me as if everything was going to be alright. I took his hand and carefuly walked down the edge. *What am I doing.I need to be gone.*

"Hey, I'm JinYoung" He introduced himself as if nothing happened. I gave him a small smile and nodded.  "And this is GongChan" He pointed at the guy next to him.

I nodded again, and looked around."Why aren't you introducing yourself?" GongChan said. JinYoung held his hand up his face. "Let her introduce her self. If she doesn't want to.. It's fine.." *He's so kind*

And that was it. I he left, and I never saw him again.

 

The next day, I was walking around, I never liked being home alone. So I decided to go out for a walk.

I noticed JinYoung and GongChan near the icecream shop. GongChan's face is burried in the icecream fridge while JinYoung is holding on to him. They're pretty silly.

When they went inside to pay, I grabbed an icecream, the same flavor as JinYoung and snuck behind them. "That'll be $3.40" The cashier spoke.

I placed my icecream next to theirs and smiled. "Oh Hey!" JinYoung smiled at me. "Is this going to be payed as well?" The cashier pointed at my icecream. JinYoung nodded and elbowed GongChan, who was taking out his wallet.

 

We walked around Seoul eating our icecreams. Turns out, JinYoung is a really fun guy to hang out with.

It was getting dark, and I had to come home before my dad does, or else I would end up like the innocent people he beats up. "I gotta go.. I'll see you guys some other time okay?" I bowed.

JinYoung hugged me and handed me a piece of paper. "Text me.." He whispered. He pulled away and left with GongChan. There they go again, disappear.

 

I walked to the next block, which where my house was. I ran up to my room and got my phone out. I opened the piece of paper, and it was JinYoung's number, writen perfertly. No number can be mistaken as another number.

I texted him, not sure what to say.

Me: Hey.

JinYoung: Hey?

Me: This is MinCha~

JinYoung: Oh, Hey MinCha!

Me: Uh, Soo Why did you decide to give me your number?

JinYoung: I was thinking.. Maybe you would like to see outside of Seoul tomorrow? I can take you with my motorcycle..

Me: That would be.. Great!

JinYoung: Okay.. I gotta go. I'll see you at the icecream shop tomorrow.. Arreso?

Me: Arreso :]

 

I hugged my phone excited for tomorrow. *Wait, What if my father won't let me out.. Tch, He doesn't need to know.. He'll be busy with his gang again.*

 

Tomorrow, that day is today~ I walked out of my house and happily skipped to the icecream shop. I was happy to see JinYoung already there, sitting on his bike, looking cool and all :3

I walked towards him carefuly, planning to scare him. But it didn't work at all .__. He turned around and placed a helmet on my head, "Today, Your going to see outside of Seoul for the first time."

The first time, yes he was right. My dad was afraid of me to out of sight of his bodygaurds around Seoul. So he never lets me go anywhere away from Seoul.

 

I stretched my arms, feeling the wind. It was really nice, I felt free. Free from my evil father. JinYoung drove down under the bridge where no one could see us.

I hopped off his bike and he circled around me. *I think I'm falling for him.. He obviously changed my world.*

 

GongChan's POV

I put my arm around my Appa as we were watching that stupid gang walk into there car and disappear. *Where the hell is JinYoung.. Oh I know.. Out with MinCha.*

I helped my father stand up," Are you alright?" I asked him. He nodded and smiled ,"Neh. Son, Help me fix my shop. Costumers will be here anytime..".

*JinYoung is so hungup on that girl. AISH,  Makes me mad.I guess I'll have to fight this battle alone*

End of POV

It's been a week, and I've been hanging out with JinYoung. Tonight, were ontop of the building where we first met, ontop of a mat, we lied down and watched the stars.

JinYoung brought his teloscope and showed me many beautiful things in the sky. It was beautiful, just like him.

I finished looking at the telescope and turned around. I see JinYoung's face, just inches from mine, maybe even centimeters. He closed his eyes and so did I. I grabbed his chin gently and made our lips touch.

This was the best feeling ever. I let go of the kiss and we both laugh. We continued looking at the stars, wishing to be free like them soon in the future, together.

GongChan's POV

I called JinYoung for the 20th time. He needs to answer his phone. I am being surrounded by that gang again. Not even prepaired. I hid in the alley, nowhere to be seen from them.

I decided to text JinYoung.

Me: I need your help. I'm being surrounded by the gang. They have weapons with them.. Help. Me. Now.

I put my phone in pocket and grabbed a piece of wood. *Here I goo.. For my father..*

End of POV

JinYoung looked at his phone and his jaw hung open. "I need to go.. I need to go.." He said grabbing his stuff before leaving.

I nodded and watched him disappear. Funny, how I always see things.. Disappear from me.

 

JinYoung's POV

I drove as fast as I could to GongChan.

When I got the the place, he was already getting beaten up. *Aish, why did he have to face them alone. He could've waited or something.*

I grabbed a steal pipe and dragged it. I picked it up and slammed the gang members heads. I faught like I was in the war, I need to save my bestfriend.

End of POV

To be continued..

...

@kpoplovah4evah 

Hope you liked it~

Your continuation will be posted tomorrow!

ThankYou for requesting again :]

Comment.Subscribe ^^