[kpoplovah4evah] When differences come to similarities..

K-Pop OneShots [Request Shop] - - CLOSED

When differences come to similarities..

 

This oneshot is for:

kpoplovah4evah 

You are like..

My #1 requester/reader

ThankYou~

...

You had just finished doing some warm up on your guitar. Your teacher, Mr. KimDong, walked in the lesson room and clapped. "MinYoung. Even from hearing your warm ups, people will think it's a magnigicent sound." You smiled and bowed.

"Shouldn't you be heading to school now? I have another student coming in in 5 mins. or so.. He's really good just like you.. I teaching him the whole day today.." The teacher looked at his wrist watch. You packed your things and headed for the door. "I'll be here 6 o'clock sharp tomorrow morning Mr. KimDong. Thankyou~ Byee!" You bowed.

On your way to the door you passed by a guy.The same guy you passed by every day after your practice.*Oh he's probably the other student..* You continued walking without looking at his face.

 

School was boring as always and your always dieing to hear that beautiful sound of the dismissal bell, so you can go home and work on your guitar.

Your dream was to become a famous guitarist. So famous, that every one in the world will know you. You've had this dream since you were little.

Finally the dismissal bell rang and you rushed out the door. On your way home you were searching you bag for you song book. *Where is it?! Did I leave it in Mr. KimDong's lesson room?* You thought.

 

When you reached Mr. KimDong's lesson room you heard a familiar song. *Could that be.. MY SONG BOOK!* You rushed to the room and when you came in both Mr. KimDong and his student stared at you.

You were out of breath,"Mr. KimDong.. That.. That's my song book.." You pointed at your song book as your other hand was on your knees. His student picked up his book and looked at you with a 'is-this-it-?' look.

"Oh, I didn't know this was your book.. I thought it was one of mine.. But MinYoung.. This song.. It's.. it's.. amazing." Mr. KimDong stood up and shook your hand. "I want you to do a duet with JinYoung here for our first recital. Both of you will be the opening!"

You looked at the boy who supposivly was JinYoung. He gave you an eye smile which made you calm down abit from the exciting news Mr. KimDong was telling you.

"My.. My song?" You pointed at yourself. Mr. KimDong smiled and nodded. "I'm glad you came.. I want you guys to practice it right now .." He sat down in his chair as you got your guitar.

Loveeee~ 

When you and JinYoung finished your song, Mr. KimDong clapped. "MAGNIFICENT! I want you both to come tomorrow 6 o'clock sharp. I won't be here.. But you both need to practice this song. You both will shine like a star.." Mr. KimDong's words made your heart race. *Shine like a star...* You were finally going to live your dream.

"But Mr. KimDong.. I told you.. I'm not going on thatoad.. Being famous and all.. I just want to perform to the little kids in my town." JinYoung spoke. You looked at him, you were confused. Who wouldn't want to be famous?

Mr. KimDong dismissed you both. When you walked out the door you herd JinYoung calling out your name. "MinYoung! Wait up!" He ran towards you. When you turned around he was panting.

"I should walk you home.. It's getting late.." He suggested. You smiled at him and chuckled. "It's okay.. I can handle myself.." He looked at you and shook his head,"I owe you.. Because of you.. The children in my town can go to the recital and hear my play.. It's what they've always wanted for me."

*What they've always wanted for you? Why not for yourself as well?* You looked at him as both of you continued walking. "Is there something on my face?" JinYoung asked.

"JinYoung.. How come you don't want to be famous?" You asked. He sighed and looked down. "Ever since I was 5, I already learned how to play the guitar.. People are always bugging me in playing a song for them.. They just never leave me alone.. But to kids.. I feel free playing them my songs.." You nodded. "Ah, This is my house..See you tomorrow?" You walked up your stairs and waved bye to him.

"Bye~ Good night!" He smiled, he waited for you to get in your house. You looked out the window and said bye to him one more time. You waved at him until he was no longer to be seen.

*He's.. really nice..* You sighed. You felt like you were inlove.

JinYoung's POV

*She's nice.. And she has the same hobby as me..* I was glad she understood me on how I didn't want to be famous..

End of POV

JinYoung doesn't know that you completely dis agree with him. You were so confused that he is not using his talent to become famous.

 

The next day, you and JinYoung went in Mr. KimDong's lesson room. You both would have fun practicing with each other and because of that, you both grew closer and closer.

You both would even go out and eat ice cream after every practice.. It was all good until one day.

 

"JinYoung.. We need to stop fooling around.. The recital is in 3 days!" You were stressed because you noticed you and JinYoung don't really practice and just fool around.

"It's okay. Just chill, we sound good enough already..." JinYoung said. You took a deep breath. "Jung JinYoung. People in WM Entertainment will be watching this recital.. This is my chance!" You rose your voice alittle.

"Hey, don't raise your voice. I was just saying that we sound good already.. What's with you wanting to be famous and all? Being famous is for people who are self centered." JinYoung said.

You were shocked on what he said. "Oh, so I'm self centered now? Well, I'm sorry that when I was a child, No one would notice me, no one even knew I existed! I have dreamed that maybe someday, someday that I'll be herd. People will know that I have talent, and know that I exsist!" You started to tear up.

JinYoung felt super guilty, he never knew that about you. "MinYoung-ah.. I'm sorry.. I didn't know.." JinYoung stood up and was about to pull you into a hug. You pushed him aside and you got your backpack and left.

"Just forget about the recital.. I don't think I have a change anymore.." You said before leaving. When JinYoung herd the door shut he flipped the music stand.

JinYoung's POV

*HOW COULD I BE SO STUPID?!* I was mad at myself.I let the girl that I finally fell inlove with, give up her talent because of me..

I screamed my anger out, but nothing seemed to have worked. I dialed Mr. KimDong's number and told him to come here A.S.A.P

 

"JinYoung! What happened here?!" Mr. KimDong asked. "MinYoung.. gave up her talent because of me.." I sighed. "What do you mean?" Mr. KimDong asked.

I explained to him everything and he seemed to be disappointed in me. "I should have told you about her childhood before.. We need to fix this.." Mr. KimDong rubbed his chin.

"We can't! She already gave up.. because of me.." My eyes started to become blurry. "JinYoung. I have a plan, you need to show up on the recital day. Okay? I'll take care of this." Mr. KimDong patted my back and told me to head home.

End of POV

Today was the day of the recital. You were still depressed but after eating 24 cups of icecream, you felt better. You herd your phone ring and you picked it up. "Mr. KimDong? Hm.." You answered that call.

"MinYoung! I need you to come to the recital.. Please don't fail me.. If I have no opening song.. They will fire me.." Mr. KimDong lied. You didn't want him to get fired because of you so you stood to the plan.

You got dressed in your recital closed and headed out the door with your special white guitar.

4414_G_1389482196.jpg 

 

You reached the recital place and saw JinYoung waiting for you. You walked passed by him and went straight to Mr. KimDong. "Oh, Susangnim. I came, but this might be my last recital.." You said.

Mr. KimDong smiled and patted your back. "Good luck on your future kid.. Don't give up on your dream." He signaled both you and JinYoung to get on stage.

You saw the WM Entertainment people and toko a deepbreath, You remembered what Mr. KimDong told you. *Don't give up on your dream.*

 

After you did your song, everyone stood up. You bowed and left the stage expecting JinYoung to follow you, but he didn't. *What is he doing?!* You thought.

"Hello guys, I just wanted to sing this special song to my goodfriend.. Who I hope I didn't loose.." JinYoung announced. He started strumming the gutiar and you were mesmarmized by his voice and his song.

 

JinYoung~ (Imagine this in gutiar >_<)

 

At the end, you felt touched by his song. When he walked towards you, you gave him a big hug. "JinYoung.. ThankYou.. I won't give up on my dream.." A tear went down your face.

"That's good.. Now.. Don't cry.. " He wiped your tears. You smiled and wiped the rest of your tears. "MinYoung.. I love you.." JinYoung confessed and next people were starting their part of the recital so you really didn't hear him.

"Whaaaa?" You asked. "I LOVE YOU.!" JinYoung screamed. You still couldn't hear him. "WHAT?!" You yelled. JinYoung covered your ears and slowly mouthed 'I love you'

You knew you loved him too, from the moment you both practiced together. You kissed him and he kissed you back. "I love you too.." You hugged him.

Mr. KimDong was watching the whole thing, proud that you both finally confessed to each other.

 

It was been 1 year and WM Enterainment wanted you to join them. You rejected them which made JinYoung confused. "Why did you reject them? I thought this was your dream!" JinYoung asked. You smiled at him, "I guess it doesn't matter if I'm herd by everyone, I'm glad I'm herd by the one I love, and he believes in me.. A LOT" You hugged JinYoung.

"I love you too, now.. Let's go play some songs to the little children? I've told them a whole lot about you" JinYoung suggested. You nodded and you both made your way to JinYoung's old home.

You and him are now living together because Mr. KimDong got nominated as the best guitar teacher and he decided to buy you and JinYoung an apartment. He knew you two would get married eventually xD

You and JinYoung preformed for the little kids, he played the guitar while you sang.

YoungYoungcouple:3 (again.. pretend it's guitar Dx)

 

You didn't reach your dream, but you sure found someone who loves you and

believed in your dream :]

...

@kpoplovah4evah

I hope you liked this one!

I feel like I did a bad job on this one tho..
My mind went blank like at the end and I didn't want it to end with only her being famous.. and I didn't want it to end with JinYoung being famous as well, because that wasn't his dream..

I decided to make it that she understand JinYoung in the end and follows his way to being herd.