[kpoplovah4evah] Beautiful Target~

K-Pop OneShots [Request Shop] - - CLOSED

Beautiful Target~

 

This oneshot is for:

 

kpoplovah4evah 

 

ThankYou for requesting~

(She wanted the story based on B1A4's Beautiful Target Jap. Version)

...

JinYoung was in his lab not wanting to be disturbed. He has been trying to look for a book of potions, because he wants to make a love potion for MinYoung who was his Love at First Sight.

The day he met her keeps replaying in JinYoung's mind. He was chilling on the bench with his friends, casually talking about sports. A girl passes by them to go to her house, and cathes JinYoung's attention. He wanted her to fall inlove with him.

"JinYoung? JinYoung?" Baro and GongChan were trying to snap JinYoung out of his fantasy moment. *Snap Snap* Baro snapped his fingers whiched cause JinYoung to come back to real life.

 

*Knock Knock* "Don't disturb me!" JinYoung yelled at the door. But the knocking didn't stop. "WHAT." JinYoung opened the door. Baro was holding a book in his arms and walked in JinYoung's lab smiling.

"Hyung~ I found this book.. There s a page for a love potion.. Maybe it will help!" Baro handed the book to JinYoung and he slowly took it. He flipped open the page that Baro saved and his eyes grew big.

"THIS IS IT BARO! Out, out, out, I need to get this right.. This is a pretty hard one for me to do.." JinYoung said. Baro smiled and left the room.

JinYoung started mixing one chemical to the other.. Minutes passed and he finished. "This is it.. I need to test it.." JinYoung walked to where the others were and introduced his potion.

"Oh! Test it on me first~" GongChan said. JinYoung took a deep breath before sparying the potion onto GongChan. "GongChan? GongChan?" Baro shook GongChan, he froze right after JinYoung sparyed him.

GongChan got up and held onto the collar of JinYoung's shirt. "YAH. YAH." Cnu, Sandeul, and Baro got GongChan off JinYoung, but he keeps trying to get to him.

*BAM.* Baro hits GongChan on the head with a book. "There.. He should be back by the time he wakes up.." Baro put back the book.

JinYoung shakes his head, "I need to work on it one more time.." He got up with out another word and went in his lab. "I wonder if he can get this one right this time.." Sandeul sighed.

 

An hour passed and JinYoung came back with another posion. "Sandeul.. I think I should test this one on you.." JinYoung sprayed Sandeul with out letting him know anything.

"Sandeul? Sandeul? Are you inlove?" Baro asked Sandeul. Sandeul touched JinYoung's and Baro's cheeks. JinYoung got out of the way which led Sandeul to Baro. "Guys.. I think JinYoung made him gay.." Baro said.

The guys left the room because they were afraid of the gay Sandeul xD "Try one mor time?" GongChan suggested.JinYoung nodded and went in his lab. "But before I do that. I should probably see how Sandeul is doing.." JinYoung went in the room where Sandeul was.

"This is our chance.. He needs help!" CNU said. The 3 went into JinYoung's lab and created their own posion. "I think I hear him coming.." CNU and GongChan left the room leaving Baro behind. Baro his on the shelf, Thank God JinYoung didn't notice him.

 

"Okay, Who's next?" JinYoung asked glaring at Baro. "No.No.No.No..." Baro backed off, but it was too late, JinYoung sparyed him."Well?" GongChan looked at Baro. Baro bursted out laughing, he was practically going crazy.

"I'll try one last time.." JinYoung went back in his lab and worked on his posion. "Please. Please. Oh. Please let me get this one right!" JinYoung talked to him self. He carefully went over the posion and read the book over and over again.

*This is it..* JinYoung thought. He went over to the guys. "Oh JinYoung your back! Here. Test it on me!" CNU got up and spread his hands open.

JinYoung carefully sprayed CNU afraid of the result. The next thing happened, CNU hugged JinYoung. "SarangHae~ SarangHae~" CNU sang.

The others cheered in JinYoung's success. "Well, Let's go try it on her!" Baro said. They all made their way to MinYoung's house.

*Ding Dong* JinYoung rang the doorbell. MinYoung answered the door and greeted him. JinYoung sprayed her with his posion, but nothing was happening. MinYoung stared at him weirdly.

JinYoung sprayed her over and over again, nothing was happening. MinYoung left him and went back in his house. JinYoung sighed and told the guys it didn't work.

*Maybe.. I should just give her flowers.. Instead on posions..* JinYoung thought. He took a deep breath and dropped the posion. *The flowers will work..*

JinYoung made his way to MinYoung's house and he gave her the flowers. "Aw.. These flowers are pretty!" MinYoung said. She hugged JinYoung and Thanked him.

*Yes!* JinYoung said in success.

 

It's been months, JinYoung and MinYoung were a couple now. JinYoung made his way to MinYoung's house and doorbelled. "I'll be there in a minute!" MinYoung yelled.

She answered the door and let JinYoung in. "You can stay in my room for now.. I need to just do finishing touches then we can go on our date!" MinYoung said going in the bathroom.

JinYoung looked around MinYoung's room and his eyes landed on a book.. A book that was similar to the one he was using. Right next to the book was a posion.

"Oh no.." MinYoung gasped as she got out of the bathroom. "What's the meaning of this?" JinYoung held the book and the posion.

MinYoung sat on the bed and JinYoung sat next to her. "I guess you should know the truth.." MinYoung sighed. JinYoung looked at her. "Ok. Explain."

"Well, I've had a crush on you.. But you never knew I exsisted.. So I made a posion.. A love posion.. I sprayed it on me and when I walked pass you that one day.. That's how I got your attention.." MinYoung explained.

JinYoung sighed and shook his head. "And it worked.." MinYoung looked down, "I guess.. You wanna leave now huh?" She asked. JinYoung went infront of her and went on one knee.

"You know.. Even with out the love posion.. I still would've done all the things trying to get your attention.." JinYoung tilted her head up with her chin. MinYoung looked at him in confusion.

"Your my beautiful target~"

...

@kpoplovah4evah Hope you liked it~

I got to finish it today :D

ThankYou for requestiing :]