[SuJuGirlAly] Hidden Lies..

K-Pop OneShots [Request Shop] - - CLOSED

Hidden Lies..

 

This oneshot is for:

 

SuJuGirlAly 

 

ThankYour for requesting~

...

You jumped out of the bed and ran as fast as you could to the bathroom. You woke up feeling light headed and you felt like you were going to throw up.

You flushed down the puke and made you way back to your bed. *Am.. I pregnant to Kai?* You thought. That one special night of you and Kai popped in your head. You took a deep breath and closed your eyes. *I need to go check this out..*

You went in your closet and changed into clothes. You went downstairs, grabbed your car keys, and walked out the door into your car. You drove to the closest drug store.

"One pregnant tester please" You asked the person behind the counter. He handed you a box, "That'll be $5.45 please" You gave him the money and walked to the bathroom.

After using the tester your eyes grew big, "I'm pregnant to Kai!? But I can't let him know this.. He's debuting soon.." You walked out of the bathroom feeling more light headed and fainted on the floor.

"Miss? Miss? Are you okay? Some one call 911!" An elderly woman shook you. Everything was getting blurly to you.. then everything went black.

 

You wokeup seeing Kai sitting next to the bed you were lying down in. "Kai? What.. h-happened?" You tried to speak, but your throat was dry. Kai looked up and gave you a water bottle that was in his hand.

You took sip and put it aside, "Kai.. I wanna go home.." You tried to get up but you couldn't. "What happened at the drug store? What were you doing there?" Kai sat on the bed.

You looked out the window, "I was going out to buy something for me to eat as a snack.. I got hungry..I guess I fainted cause I was too hungry.." You lied. Kai smiled and touched your cheek, "As long as nothing bad is wrong, I'll take you home."

 

When you got home you went straight to your room and laid there. "Are you sure nothings wrong" Kai asked. You smiled and nodded, "I'm just sleepy.. That's all.."

"I need to go down to the studio and practice with the guys.. Debut is tomorrow. I'll be home late, okay?" Kai kissed your forehead and went out the door.

You sighed and was really worried, "How am I going to explain him this.. He's already busy with his debut, he has no time to take care of a baby.." You whispered. You looked down at your belly and rubbed it. "Don't worry.. Mommy Yumi won't leave you.."

 

It's been 18 weeks and your belly sure was getting bigger. You had to live with your friend so Kai won't know about your baby. You packed your clothes and left a note saying you were going to be at your friends house for a week sleepover. Kai was at the studio practicing all night, so he will see the paper once he came back home.

"You need to tell Kai this.. You can't keep that baby a secret.." Your bestfriend YanMi said.You looked down at your baby, "Kai is busy.. He has no time for a baby.." You said. You laid in bed and cried. YanMi tried her best to comfort you.

*Briing Briiingg* Your phone was ringing and you carefully answered it. You took a deep breath and talked, "Oh. Yes.. Yeobo?" Kai called. "No.. You don't need to come here.. It's fine.. Good Night!" After you hung up, you started to cry again.

 

It's been 9 months and your baby was coming. "YANMI.. THE.. THE.. BABY.. IT'S COMING.." You groaned sitting on the couch. YanMi helped you out of the house and drove you to the hospital.

"PUSH. PUSH. WOMAN." The doctor instructed. "Just one more push.." JanMi whispered in your ear. You gave it all you got left and pushed. You herd a baby's cry and tears were coming out of your eyes.. Then you fainted.

 

You slowly opened your eyes and saw YanMi holding a baby. "YanMi.. Let me see my.. Baby.." You said weakly. YanMi gave you the baby and you stared at her in awe. She was adorable. "What are you going to name her?" YanMi asked.

Since she said her, it was obviously a girl. "I'm naming her.. Kaitlyn.." You smiled. YanMi smiled and spoke,"There's someone who wants to meet you.." She said. She went out and came back in with Kai.

Your eyes grew big, you were embarassed, and you looked out the window. "Yumi, Why didn't you tell me about our baby?" Kai asked. Tears came out of your eyes, "Because you were debuting. I knew you wouldn't have time to take care of our baby..Don't be mad at me.."

YanMi took the baby from you and waited out the hall. "Yumi, I'm not mad at you.. I'm actually proud of you.. The entire 9 months, you had to take care of our baby by your self. That's really brave of you. But promise me.. Next time, This won't happen okay?" He squeezed your cheek. You looked at him in confusion.

"What next time?" You asked Kai. Kai winked, "You know.." You playfully slapped his shoulder and YanMi came back with your baby.

"So what did you know her?" Kai asked. "I named her..Kaitlyn."You gave Kai the baby and Kai was in tears. "She's so beautiful.. Just like her mother."

There were no more

Hidden Lies..

...

@SuJuGirlAly Hope you liked it :] 

It was kinda hard for me to choose an ending..

So hope you liked it~

ThankYou again for requesting! ^^