[kpoplovah4evah] Secrets

K-Pop OneShots [Request Shop] - - CLOSED

Secrets

 

This oneshot is for:

 

kpoplovah4evah 

 

ThankYou for requesting~

...

GongChan hugs you tightly, not wanting to let you go. "Please don't leave me.. I love you.. I always have.." He then gave you a soft passionate kiss and that's when you knew you would marry each other.

"Psst. MinYoung.. MinYoung wake up.." You felt someone poking you on the shoulder as you and GongChan were kissing. Then you realized, it was just a dream.

You woke up and saw GongChan, your seat mate, poking you. You got your headup and wiped your drool. *Aish, Why do I have to keep dreaming about the stories I write in my book..*

You had a book, a special book, you would write down your 'love life' with GongChan. You've had a crush on GongChan ever since you and him were seat mates, and that was about.. the beginning of freshmen year. You never had the courage to speak to him, so that's why you write down things you would wish will happen to you and GongChan.

You fixed your glasses and put your book in your red bag. *Brring* The lunch bell rang and you were about to get out of the door until the teacher called you. "MinYoung, Please come here." You carefully walked to the teacher as GongChan watched you, he still remained in his seat.

"MinYoung. You know sleeping in class is forbiden in my classroom. Since your a honor student and one of the best writers in my class, I will let this one pass." The teacher told you. You bowed,"ThankYou, I'm sorry I fell asleep, It won't happen again." You smiled at her. The teacher noticed GongChan and told him to go to her.

When you saw GongChan you turned 90 degrees so he won't see your face. "Mr. ChanSik. Since your still here, please walk MinYoung to lunch with you?" GongChan put his hands in his pockets and you both walked to the cafeteria.

It was silent walk, but your heart was beating pretty loud. *I wonder if he can hear my heart..* You gulped. "So, MinYoung, what was your dream about?" GongChan asked. You looked at him, "Um, Um.. What do you mean..?" You asked. GongChan chuckled,"Well, cause you know.. You were drooling.. Must've been such a dream huh?" Your face was red, but thankgod you reached the cafeteria already.

You quickly made your way to your friend making sure not to make eye contact with GongChan. "Oh my Min. Could this be? You and GongChan were walking to lunch together?!" Your friend ChinJin asked. She shipped both you and GongChan, she knew you both had a future together.

You sighed and looked over your shoulder to where GongChan was sitting, he was with MinJung, The school's queenka. You've always thought they were dating, but you don't know that GongChan really hates MinJung because she does aegyo wayy to much.

"ChinJin.. I really don't know anymore. .I mean like.. Look! Him and MinJung are happy together.." You sighed and started eating ChinJin's grapes. ChinJin put her hand on yours,"Don't worry about them."

 

After lunch you and ChinJin parted from each other and you walked back to your classroom. You saw GongChan sitting on the desk with MinJung infront of him. They were hugging each other. All you could do was look away and hold back the pain.

"Ahem.. " You cleared your throat. GongChan looked behind and saw you, he quickly stopped hugging MinJung. "MinJung you should get to class now.." GongChan said to her."Okay! Bye Oppa! Bwing Bwing!" She did aegyo. GongChan smiled and waved, and once she was gone, he rolled his eyes.

He sat down in his seat facing you, his cheek was resting on his hand. "What do you want." You said coldly to him. GongChan backed up abit,"Nothing.." He faced forward as class began.

You took out your book and left it in the corner, incase you finish class work early and work on your book. The teacher passed out the essay needed to be done and it was super easy for you.

"Mrs. HyuRin! Choi MinYoung will be late for her guitar class.. I need her now.." ChinJin came in the classroom and told the teacher you needed to be excused. "MinYoung, did you finish your essay?" The teacher walked towards you. You handed her your essay and the teacher headed back to her desk.

You took your book and quickly slipped it in your book, but you didn't know you missed your bag and it landed on to the floor. You made your way out of the classroom with ChinJin.

GongChan's POV

I saw MinYoung drop her book, I picked it up and was about to give it to her, but she was gone. I put her book to the side and quickly finished my essay.

I gave the teacher my essay and I slipped in my seat as I grabbed MinYoung's book. *I can't read this.. It's not right.. Hm, GongChan what are you saying.. This isn't an everyday thing..* I thought. I opened her book and read every single detail in the book.

My heart beat got faster and faster as I read the MinChan moments. I got to the last page and closed the book. *GongChan, it's time to take your relationship with MinYoung to the next level. A real relationship.* I was planning to do every single thing she wrote in her book, give her flowers, walk her to class, etc. etc. I left the book on her desk just incase she worries about not seeing it there the next day.

 

I got the flowers that MinYoung liked and gave it to her when she entered school. She blushed and accepted it, but she has no clue what I'm trying to do.

I did everything in her book for a week now, and I think me and her are getting closer and closer, then I can finally ask her to be my girlfriend.

She even stopped writing in her book, I think it's because she's happy she finally has my attention..MinYoung, someday you will be Mrs. Gong MinYoung :]

End of POV

You akwardly put on your make up as if you didn't put any on. You stared at the mirror for about 5 mins, and you backed up to check your outfit. *Good. Really Good MinYoung*

When you entered the school, MinJung and her 'friends' approached you. "Yah, Choi MinYoung. If I were you.. I would leave the country now.. or I'll get you arrested. Leave GongChan alone." MinJung told you. You were shoked by her words. "Um, Excuse me. But I never did anything wrong." You told her. She chuckled, "I'm the vice presidents daughter, I can do anything I want"

She was right, she could do anything she wanted. You found it stupid, but you knew she was serious. "Go back home and leave. I already go your plane ticket." MinJung handed you an envelope. "And Don't bother saying good bye to anyone." She added. She flipped her hair as she walked away, and so did her friends.

A tear went down your cheek *Why does this have to happen..* You walked out of the school without a word. ChinJin saw you from afar and ran towards you.

"MinYoung! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" You looked behind and saw ChinJin running towards you. When she reached you, you gave her a big hug. You explained to her everything and ChinJing snapped.

"That little. @%&^*$" ChinJin said. You laughed at her sillyness and you wiped your tears. "I'll see you.. Okay? Someday.." You gave her one last hug, but ChinJin didn't let go. "Alteast let me take you to the air port.." ChinJin said. You nodded as you both went to the airport. (The airport isn't far from the school)ChinJin secretly texted GongChan and told him everything.

 

GongChan POV

MinYoung was nowhere to be found. I was getting alittle worried. My phone vibrated and I got a text from ChinJin.

From: ChinJin

      GONCHAN. COME TO THE AIRPORT NOW. MINJUNG FORCED MINYOUNG TO LEAVE THE CITY AND NOW MINYOUNG IS LEAVING. COME NOW. ASAP.

I was shocked, I ran out of the classroom and sprinted to the airport as fast as I could. *Please don't leave yet. Please don't leave yet.*

I got to the airport and I saw ChinJin standing alone. *Did MinYoung leave yet?* I wondered. I approached ChinJin and she was crying. *She left..*  I got down on my knees and cried, the love of my life is gone..

ChinJin shook me, "What are you doing? Why are you crying?" I looked up at her, she wasn't crying. Turns out she just yawned. "But MinYoung left and your crying-" She cut me off. "What are you talking about. MinYoung just went to the bathroom, there she is.." She pointed as I saw MinYoung come out of the bathroom.

I ran towards MinYoung and hugged her tightly. "Please don't leave me.. I love you.. I always have.." I kissed her lips softly as my hands were hugging her waist. She let go of the hug, "GongChan. You think I'll actually listen to her? I mean like. Look at me. I'm Choi MinYoung. The toughest!" She giggled.

I smiled at her and hugged her one last time. "MinYoung..I'll fix this, My dad is good friends with her dad, I'll let him know about this.." I hugged her tighter. "Okay GongChan.. But.. Did you really mean what you said?" She asked me. I kissed her again. "Yes, I love you MinYoung." She hugged me and whispered in my ear, "I love you too."

"AWWWWW~" ChinJin fan girled. (LOL.)

End of POV

You and GongChan have been dating now, and MinJung got home schooled after her father found out of what she tried to do. There were no more distractions .. and espcially..

No more secrets :]

...

@kpoplovah4evah 

Hope you liked it :]
I kinda got the ending from an episode in Dream High xD
I want to thank you for showing me that IU song~ I love it! x3