[kpoplovah4evah] My bestfriend.. Or.. My new friend?

K-Pop OneShots [Request Shop] - - CLOSED

My bestfriend.. Or.. My new friend?

 

This one shot is for:

 

kpoplovah4evah 

 

 

ThankYou for requesting~

 

...

You wokeup when the sun shone onto your eyes, you were sleeping facing your window. You turned around and saw a sleeping GongChan. "Channie-ah. What are you doing here?" You asked him. You were used to him sleeping in your bed. His apartment was right next to yours and he would go in your room through the fire escape. He was your bestfriend.

"Morning" GongChan slowly opened his eyes and smiled."I got lonely.. .__." He sat up and stretched. You and GongChan lived in a apartment close to your highschool. You got up and took your special notebook, It wasn't really special because you had about 10 of it already. "Why is that notebook so special.. That even I, your bestfriend, can't see?" GongChan asked trying to take a peak.

You turned around and continued writing. "I'm just writing about today.. Since it's the last day of school.." You finished writing and placed it in it's hiding spot in your drawer. GongChan knows that it's there, but he promises not to look in it secretly.

"I'll be going now.. I need to get ready.." GongChan went out of the window and went into his apartment. "Okay, see you downstairs!" You waved and went in your bathroom. You took a shower and changed into your uniform. After changing, you went to your kitchen and ate a waffle.

*Bloop Bloop* Your message tone went off, it was a text from GongChan. I'll be going to school early.. is that fine? I still need to drop off that project of ours..  :] "Aish, last day of school.. and not walking with GongChan?" You sighed. You replied to the text: Aish, Okay fine. But meet me at the gate. I'll text you when I'm there :]  Ending your text messages with smileys was you and GongChan's tradition thing. If you don't add a smiley, there is something wrong.

You looked at the clock and it was time to leave, you got your bag and headed out the door. "Ah, The air is so fresh.. By the end of the day.. ITS SUMMER TIME" You stretched as you walked your way to school.

"EXCUSE ME.. GET OUT OF THE WAY.. MY BRAKE IS BROKEN.." You herd someone behind you yell. You turned around and saw a man in a bicycle heading towards you, fast speed. He was already close to you, you were afraid to get hit. Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around you and pushed you out of the way.

You thought it was GongChan. "Channie.. Kam-Kamsamida.." You rubbed your head. The person-who-you-thought-saved-you stood up. "Um, My name is JinYoung. Here let me help you up." You looked up and saw a person with and angelic smile. *Is.. Is.. that an.. angel?* You thought. You took his hand and you stood up. "I'm.. MinYoung.. Choi MinYoung." You smiled.

JinYoung noticed your uniform as it read -WM Arts High-. "You go to WM Arts High?" He asked you. You noticed he was wearing the uniform for your school. "Yes.. I can see that you do too.." You looked at his name tag. "Jung.. JinYoung? Aren't you that one guy who's really good at guitar?" JinYoung smiled. "Yes.. And your.. the girl they call ChoiMin.. The girl who's good at photography" He smiled.

You both walked to school. "So do you play guitar?" JinYoung asked. You nodded your head, "Alittle bit.. I actually make some songs.." You added. When you reached the school you completely forgot about texting GongChan.

*GongChan's POV*

*Where's MinYoung? Is she lost?.. WHAT IF SHE'S . No GongChan. Don't think that.* I thought. I mentally slapped my self as I continued searching for her at the gate. I saw her walk in, I was about to call her name until I saw her with JinYoung. *Why is she with him?*

*End of POV*

 

GongChan knew that a lot of girls like JinYoung, and for what he's herd JinYoung had a girlfriend in America. Maybe it was a rumor, but he doesn't really care. He finally got the courage to call your name. "Yah. MinYoung. You didn't even bother text me?!" You turned around and saw GongChan walking towards you. "Oh, I'm Sorry.. I completely forgot.. I made a new friend along the way.." You introduced him to JinYoung.

"We need to go, we'll be late.." GongChan grabbed your hand and dragged you towards your locker. You waved at JinYoung with your free hand and mouthed "Sorry.. Byee.." JinYoung smiled, nodded, and headed to his locker as well.

 

The whole entire day, your mind was on JinYoung. His smile, his kindness, his everthing. You slapped yourself gentley over and over again. "No.. You can't fall inlove with him.." You mumbled to yourself. "Why.. Are you hitting yourself..?" GongChan asked. Class ended and you and GongChan decided to go out and celebrate that school has finally ended.

You entered the noodle restaraunt, the same one you and GongChan would go to when you were little. You both walked to the same booth you sit in, but found a person sitting in it. "JinYoung?" You saw JinYoung eating noodles. He looked up and smiled. "Oh, Hello." He got up and shook your hand.

"GongChan, let's just got sit in another booth.." You turned around and told GongChan. "No.. Then it won't be the same anymore.." GongChan whined like a little boy.

"What won't be the same anymore?" JinYoung appeard behind your shoulder. You turned around," Oh it's cause.. Me and GongChan used to come here when we were little.. and sit in the same booth.. But now it's taken.. So I guess we'll have to sit somewhere else.. Riight Channie?" You eyed Channie. GongChan poutted and crossed his arms.

"You guys can joing me.. I'm here alone anyways.. So..?" JinYoung said. GongChan was about to reject him but then you talked. "That would be great!" You sat in the seat infront of JinYoung and GongChan sat next to you.

 

 

Ever since the restaraunt incident. You and JinYoung have been talking more and more. And your 'like-for-him' grew more and more. You haven't been talking to GongChan either because you've been busy talking to JinYoung.

Today is the day.. I can feel it. I'm going to confess to Jung JinYoung. Hm, Jung MinYoung... Sounds nice.. Haha. You wrote in your special notebook.

 

You sent JinYoung a text to meet him at the park. You changed to a nice set of clothes and made your way to the park. You saw JinYoung sitting on the swings.

"JinYoung~" You walked over to him. "Hey, I'm in the mood to walk around the lake.. Let's go~" He took your hand and you both walked hand in hand.

You were getting hot and nervouse that you were holding hands. You cleared your throat. "JinYoung.. Can.. I tell you something?" JinYoung looked at you. "What is it?" JinYoung asked. You cleared your throat once again. "JinYoung.. I .. I like you.." You looked away.

JinYoung stopped walking. "MinYoung.. That's really cute. But I have a girlfriend already.. She lives in America for now.." You let go of his hand and yours eyes were getting blurry because of yours tears.

"Look don't cry.. You know.. If I didn't ahve a girlfriend.. I would take you as my girlfriend.. But me and my girlfriend are pretty serious in our relationship now.. I'm sorry MinYoung.." JinYoung hugged you.

"I..understand.." You forced it out of your mouth. You were deeply hurt and just wanted to run away, run away some place far from him. "I just wanna go home.." You rubbed your eyes.

"I'll take you home.." JinYoung put his arm around you and took you home. *He's still a gentleman* You thought.

When you got home JinYoung said sorry again and left. You walked into you room and banged the door shut.

 

*GongChan's POV*

She hasn't been texting me because of that JinYoung.. Aish.

*BANG*

I herd a loud sound coming from MinYoung's apartment.

"I wonder what that was.. I'll go check up on her. Although, I still am her bestfriend.." I went out to the fire escape and knocked on her window.

I saw that she was in the corner hugging her knees. "Is she crying?" I knocked on the window, but when I couldn't wait anymore, I opened the window and ran to her. I hugged her tightly. "Sh.. It's okay.. Don't cry.. Tell me what happened.." I tried my best to comfort her. She hugged me and burried her face onto my chest. She was crying more.

 

An hour passed and she calmed down. "What happened..?" I asked. She looked up and hiccupd. "I.. I confessed to JinYoung that I like him.. But he has another girlfriend.. He doesn't like me.. But Someone else.." You started to cry again.

"I know how you feel.. It hurts right here.. Am I right?" GongChan placed your hand on his chest. You nodded. GongChan feeling you touching his heart made him have butterflies. "MinYoung.. I can't hold it in anymore.. Choi MinYoung.. I love you.." GongChan confesed.

You looked at him, with confusion in your eyes. You faces started to get closer, and before you knew it. Your lips touched.

 

Ever since that day, you noticed how much you loved GongChan. JinYoung flew to America to visit his girlfriend. He was going to propose to her, and she'll come back to Korea with him. You supported JinYoung because you knew his love for his girlfriend was true.

 

 

"Channie~" You walked into his room from the fire escape. You were holding a small cake with your guitar in your back. GongChan wokeup and sat up. "Happy Anniversary~" You cheered. You and GongChan have been dating for a year now. GongChan smiled and opened his arms. You went into his arms and kissed you. "Happy Anniversay" GongChan kissed your forehead. You placed the cake on a table and took out your gutiar.

"I will play you a song!" You cleared your throat and started singing.

ChannieLove~ 

 

GongChan smiled and clapped at the end. You took out your special notebooks. "Channie, I think I can show you these now.." You placed them on his lap. GongChan read every single on of them, smiling knowing that the notebook was filled with times you spent with him, pictures of both of you, and songs that are mostly about him.

"Channie~ I love you." You told him. GongChan touched his forehead with yours. "I love you too" He smiled and kissed you. This kiss was more passionate.

 

*~Happy Anniversary~*

 

...

@kpoplovah4evah Hope you liked it! 

 

Again, ThankYou for requesting :]

 

 

  

 

 

  

 

 

 

Channie love for you~