Part II - When everything seems fine: 1st Chapter

One Does Not Simply Mess With Love

 

In a very warm, starry and apparently magical night what can make it better, brighter, meaningful? Someone you love of course and that was why Ji Eun was so excited when the end of the show arrived. IU followed her Eonni out of the stage emerging in the crowd of fans standing in the audience.  Both Ji Euns acted thankful towards the fans while they pass through the throng. Song Ji Eun went straight to Yong Guk’s table and sat in the chair across from him, both staring – almost glaring actually – at each other.

             “So how’s it going Bang Yong Guk-shi?” Even though her voice was ominous she felt like chuckling. Yong Guk’s full lips moved just an inch but Ji Eun saw the difference. Then he answered her in the same harsh, rude and unpleasant tone she used.

             “Nothing could be better.” He consumed some of his drink to disguise the smile flowering in his lips. “What about you miss? Anyone new in your life?”

             “Why you ask?” She took his glass and sipped it a bit. “Are you interested?” BYG’s friend, known as the Owl in his past life as a gangster, cleared his throat bringing them back to the bar. “You came too? What’s up?”

             “I guess your friend is quite bored no? She has been standing there all this while, staring at her phone…”

             “Oh that… She’s waiting for a very important phone call.” Ji Eun looked over at IU who held her phone close to her nose, waiting anxiously for the text or phone call that should be coming by now. “Why don’t you go make her some company?” Owl was willing to so he got up and followed Ji Eun to where IU stood completely motionless. “Any news from him?” She asked but IU just shrugged.

             “He said he enjoyed the show and then I replied and then he didn’t!” Owl chuckled making IU to notice him. “Who is he…?”

             “Yong Guk’s friend; and mentioning Yong Guk…” Ji Eun pulled Owl closer to IU and looked over her shoulder only to conclude that Yong Guk wasn’t sitting there anymore.”Owl, I rely on you to send her home okay? I have to go.” Ji Eun took off leaving them both staring at each other. IU gulped and looked at her phone again. Aish, why doesn’t he call?

             Outside, inside a red, big and majestic Alpha Romeo 4c, was the couple BangSong recovering the lost time. They had to keep up the appearances since Ji Eun’s dad, the Prime Minister, didn’t like his daughter to be mixed with some gangsters – Yong Guk understood her reasons because he loved her deeply enough to sacrifice this bit for her.

             “Why did you ask me if there was any one new in my life?” Bang Yong Guk’s head was resting over Ji Eun’s chest while she combed his hair unwittingly.

             “Well, there was this guy you were being too friendly when you got out of stage… Since I don’t know him I just thought I’d asked.”   He felt her chuckle and then sigh softly. Yong Guk loved the way they matched so well together – he had never felt this full in his whole life.

             “Bang Yong Guk is that jealousy I hear?” he got up in a flash staring at her.

             “As if.” He gasped still looking at her. Yong Guk looked like a whining child – his arms were crossed over his chest, he was scoffing and he just didn’t seem pleased at all.

             “Come here, I’ll make sure you don’t doubt me anymore…” She pulled him to her and crashed her lips against his – he didn’t even hesitate in holding her closer and tightly. There was no remaining space between them but even so they wanted to be closer.

Yong Guk leaned the car’s seat down, straightening it horizontally never leaving Ji Eun’s lips. She pulled him down with her opening her legs so he could fit comfortably. They kept kissing while Ji Eun’s hand travelled from his hair to his neck and then to his shoulder. Yong Guk went for her neck biting it oh so softly, causing her to moan even more gently. He lifted her leg up causing her to wrap it around his waist; he laughed smirking. Ji Eun opened her dresses’ buttons leaving nothing to imagination of our y beast. He leaned in, planting butterfly kisses all over her chest and then nipped at the exposed part of her . Ji Eun could do nothing but to moan at this – she was feeling hot and needy wanting nothing but Yong Guk.

             The tinted windows of the car were misty and some of the steam was already forming water drops slipping down on the glass. Ji Eun helped Yong Guk took off his own shirt – what a delightful sight, I must add – and she played with his hard ABS while he towered her. He smirked pleased with her gladness and continue to the rest of her dress. His finger circled her clavicle then trailing down to her flat stomach. She felt goosebumps all over her body – every single place previously untouched was throbbing with heat and desire.

Yong Guk’s hand stopped moving when he was closer to her inner thigh not sure of what do next. He was no – that was a very well known fact among the gangster community – however Ji Eun was and he didn’t want to feel as if he was pushing the boundaries. They had never gone beyond the make out sessions…

             “Is something wrong?” Her voice broke the silence between them for the first time in a while. He was staring at her, trying to smile but failing at every attempt. Ji Eun understood what happened and smiled; she took his hand – now resting against the seat next to her – and led it to inside of her thigh. “I love you and that’s all that counts.” Yong Guk gulped upon hearing her confession feeling a stronger desire than ever before. He bent down, kissing her lightly and biting her lips while his hand made its way.

But it never got to its destiny.

             Yong Guk’s ringtone started to play, crushing the mood immediately. He groaned, frustrated but turned and picked up the call. Ji Eun just frown lying there waiting for the call to be over.

             “Ne, Zelo? What’s up?” Zelo? She thought. I’m not having any more fun tonight. Ji Eun got sat and started to dress herself up, completely pissed. When I put my hands on that maknae I swear I’ll kill him, no matter how cute he is!