Part II - When everything seems fine: 6th Chapter

One Does Not Simply Mess With Love

 

Remember the day Sehun and Henry got wasted? Well, I hadn’t had fun like that in a while and I bet Henry hadn’t also…

That rascal with his tricks and stuff... Shameless I say, shameless. However, let’s continue; after his sinful night he woke up completely sleepy and went to the bathroom – he felt sore but refreshed despite his headache and that was kind of new to him since his hangovers were always oh, so painful.

             Confused he returned to his bedroom and lied down again – it was Sunday and he had an entire day to laze in bed. As soon he lied down someone hugged him and he jumped – Henry wasn’t expecting to have company – so he turned and saw a and sleepy Amber by his side, rubbing her eyes.

Inside he was exploding with happiness but couldn’t say a thing. Amber, once fully awakened, stared at him embarrassed.

             “I’m going to…” She got up, dressed in record time and disappeared. Henry couldn’t even say anything, he had his eyes fixed on the door from where she had left, still confused. Then he looked under the covers and gulped seeing he was also .

             “It wasn’t a dream… it was freaking real. We…” Just like a fan girl he squealed and lied down completely joyful.

             Two hours later – after he had taken a bath and cleaned the room since he had too much energy to stay in bed – he decided to call her. He chuckled once or twice before dealing Amber’s number and while he waited for her to pick up he would swig his legs nervously. It was funny to watch.

             In the building in front Amber was pacing nervously around the room. Since she got there she had showered five times, cleaned the room twice and stared at the window one-hundred times by now. She was more than nervous without knowing if she should call or wait for Henry to call so Amber just walked around the room with the phone in her hands.

             “Omo, he is calling!” She whispered and pressed the phone against her chest more nervous now. “Hum?” She picked up and Henry froze on the other side. “Yes?” Henry still didn’t say a thing and Amber got a bit upset. “Do you have anything to say to me?” Still nothing, only his heavy breathing. “Henry…? I’m going to hang up!”

             “Don’t.”

             “Why shouldn’t I?”

             “Because… I have your bra and if you hang up I’ll go take it there and make sure someone sees it!” The call went mute and a thump was all that could be heard. “Wait, she just…! She hung up on me! She …” Henry grabbed a t-shirt and dressed, ready to go over to the feminine building in front when someone knock on his door.

He smiled victoriously and took the bra with him to the door.

             “I see that leaving a simple bra behind is troublesome huh?” Hara lift an eyebrow and Henry hurried to hide the bra behind his back, hanging it on his pocket. “Are you looking for something?”

             “Oh, actually yes, Amber; she didn’t sleep in the dorm and since you two are such good friends I thought that maybe she had stayed over…”

             “I haven’t seen her in a while but I guess she is in your dorm so you better go check it!” Hara was still trying to peek inside but Henry closed the door and she smiled, politely.

             “Hum…” She took two steps to leave and saw Amber running upstairs.

             “Ya, Henry Lau, give me back my –“She shut up upon seeing Hara and the look on her face went blank. “Hara.”

             “I’ll see you back at the dorm in a while…” She sighed before taking a step.

             “Or not.” She still managed to hear Henry say before pulling Amber in.

             “Why are you always like that to her?” Amber asked once inside. Henry shrugged and walked over to his mini-kitchen.  The truth was that Henry didn’t like Goo Hara since the first week in the Uni. - he thought she was too nosy.

             “Want something?” He opened the mini fridge and looked to his drinks and food – he was kind of hungry.

             “Yeah, my bra!” He smiled and took it out of his pocket in time since Amber was headed to it already.

             “Ya, you’ll have to do much more than ask to get this back. I grew attached to it…” Amber blushed slightly and tried to take it away from him but Henry didn’t let of course and pinned her against the wall. “I didn’t know you were the cuddling type…” Amber could feel her body temperature rise and it was not just because of his comment.

             “Let me go.” Henry let the hold on her and sat on his bed with the bra on his hands, still. He started to flip it over and over, quite confused.

             “How do you women put this on?” Amber darted towards him and almost succeeded on taking the bra from him – Henry dodged her move in the last second. Instead she landed on his bed lying on her stomach growling from frustration. Henry flipped her over and lied on top of her smirking evilly and Amber stared to the side, flushing an intense pink. “Ya, look at me.”

             “Ani, shireo!” biting her lips Amber tried to get him off her but he would make it easy. “Ya, get off, now!”

             “Ani, shireo!” Henry laughed amused.

             “You better get off now!”

             “Or what?” He was still smiling goofily at her when suddenly she kissed him too intensely and breathtakingly. Henry kissed back too and actually rolled to the other side, letting her be on top. Amber suddenly smiled into the kiss and Henry frown, confused. “What are you smiling about? Am I such a good kisser?” She smiled again caressing his face.

             “No, you are easily manipulated.” She flicked his forehead and then ran to the door, with her bra in hand. “Thanks for this.” Amber waved happily and left leaving Henry unable to react. That girl…

             Amber ran until she reached her dorm where Hara was waiting for her. She didn’t bother to stop when Hara called after her – she headed to the bathroom; Amber closed the door once inside and looked at the bra in her hand. Then she placed a hand over her heart which was beating fast, but not because of the run, something clear to her…

Her phone rang and she looked at it only to find a text message from Henry.

             ‘Come back here if you can, little run away’

             ‘I can’t, are you happy?’

             ‘Not yet…’

             ‘Wae? Missing me already?’

             ‘Actually yeah, I miss you since you first left trough the door in the morning…’

That last text was the only thing that kept Amber running from Henry the rest of the day. She would eventually go over and talk to him about what happened but by now the only thing she wanted was for him to miss her.

I want him to want to be with me….