Part I - Trailing their way towards Tragedy: 4th Chapter

One Does Not Simply Mess With Love

The Friday morning was warm and quiet. Well, maybe not that quiet; Henry could hear some birds singing in the exterior of his room.

He got up not used to the surrounding quietness, free from the usual chaos lived in the USA and opened the window smelling the air. Across from him there was another building as tall as the one he was. Delightfully Henry kept enjoying the warmness and the quietness.

                “Henry Lau!” He perked up immediately just to find Amber in the building in front, waving. “Enjoying the weather?” Henry closed the window smiling. He jumped out of the door, prepared to meet Amber downstairs but someone stopped him – a slight taller guy whose face was very attentive to whoever it was on the other side of the phone, raised a hand, preventing Henry from getting downstairs. The guy hang up, sighing.

                “Henry Lau, right?” Henry looked to the building next to his where Amber was waiting also questioning who that guy was. “I’m Jang Wooyoung, I’m your tutor!”

***

                Henry and Wooyoung spent the rest of the day together. Wooyoung would be his tutor and extra-hand for school work. Henry soon knew Wooyoung was very intelligent and popular among the University – every girl would squeal just because he glanced over them and every guy would greet him.

                “So what made you come to Korea?” They were both heading to the Infinite Dance Studio. Henry was passionate about dancing and he wanted to sign up somewhere.

                “According to my dad” Henry chuckled “to meet new girls.” Wooyoung eyed him and laughed.

                “Be careful, not every single Korean girl is exactly single. She might be taken and not know.” He stated with a plain, not emotional voice but his face told another story altogether.

                “Warn me if I ever get close to yours ok?”  Wooyoung giggled again surrounding, then, Henry’s shoulder, pulling him in, to the dance studio.

**

Henry gathered all the papers the girl gave him and went up stairs to watch the hip hop class that was about to start - Wooyoung had to take a brief leave to the tutoring centre where he helped. It was one street ahead from the one where the dance studio was and he promised he wouldn’t take long but it had passed almost half an hour and nothing so Henry decided to get up and take a peek.

                He saw five powerful dancers doing a hard routine however all of them were too coordinated, too focused – too perfect actually. They were sweating but even looking like that they looked amazing. Henry caught himself clapping enthusiastically at the end of it, not really wanting to but feeling as if he should, like a duty.  They all turned to look at him and started to approach him, interested.

                “Who are you?” a creepy-looking one asked making Henry gulp slightly.

                “I’m the new kid. I just sign up…”

                “A new one!” He cheered, smiling not creepily but too enthusiastically – kind of freaky, actually. “So happy I am!”

                “Ya, ChanYeol stop it.” another guy said coming from the door. “I could hear you fangirling from down stairs.” A girl with full lips followed shortly. Her two pig-tails bounced as she climbed the stairs up after the guy who had just come in.

                “Ya, Sehun, you forget your lunchbox again.” She was panting hard and fell to her knees. “I’m going to kill you idiot, you made me run up to here and you still laugh.” Sehun guy giggled and approached her, taking the lunchbox from her hands.

                “Komawo Sulli-ya.” Sulli looked up in anger but was quickly distracted by Henry’s presence.

                “Oh, you…” Henry smiled and walked over to her, helping her get up. “Annyonghaseyo!” She bowed and so did Henry still smiling. “What are you doing here? I thought you wouldn’t be out of campus this soon… Are you lost? Do you need me to take you there?” Sehun eyed Henry from the corner of his eyes suspicious of their complicity.

                “Aniyo Jin Ri-shi, I just sign up here. I’m going to start to dance here.”

                “Oh, really? Then let me introduce you my best friend, this potato head here.” Sulli pulled Sehun closer to her. “Henry-shi this is Sehun Babo.”

                “Ya, what did you just called me?” and there was the quarrel again. One of the five guys pulled Henry back and shook hands with him.

                “I’m D.O and welcome to the group. Just one request: don’t be late like usually Sehun does.” The rest of the dancers nodded supporting what he just said and Henry smiled. This is going to be fun…

**

                I could get used to this quietness, Henry thought getting up in the next day. He went to his window again and saw Amber being dragged off by another girl – it was Goo Hara, her tutor. They met her in their first night there.

Sighing Henry came back to bed. I guess we’re not going to hang out today, either…

Destiny behaves like a kid: he loves to play. He absolutely adores building roads tangled with simple lives, creating a complicated story…

Trough Suffering they’ll know the right path, he says…