Part I - Trailing their way towards Tragedy: 5th Chapter

One Does Not Simply Mess With Love

 

                What about some exploring today? While our favourite couple is adapting to their new life, there are others lives already settled in Korea. If you walk through those family neighbours you’ll find three houses, side by side – one is rather pink than lavender. It’s small but too cosy and warm loving. In the middle there is another one; this house is almost just red and white. It’s big for such a small family and seems so what sad, sorrowful. The one beside that is orange, a light, soothing orange; it lights the whole street bringing somewhat happiness to it.

                The pink house’s door opened revealing a petite girl, whose long hair shined timidly under the sun. She rushed downstairs but came back into the house since she forgot her wallet. In that same moment the guy living in the orange house come out and leaned against the fence of the red and white house. The girl from the lavender rather pink house came out flying passing by the guy with a bit of bread stuck in so the only thing she could do was wave at him. Sehun smiled widely while she ran off and he waited for Sulli to get out.  This girl will never change…

                “Ji Eun just passed by.” He said as soon Sulli was next to him.

                “IU head off already?” Sulli pouted. “Aish, I wanted to say hello to her. I don’t see her in weeks…”

                “You will see her in no time, don’t worry.” Sehun soothed Sulli while they dragged their feet towards to high school. In that same moment IU was rushing to get the bus and she did on time - thank god - however she didn’t have any seat. Aish, she cursed in her mind pouting and placing her headphones.

She ran again once out of the bus and got to the University one minute before the first ring. She was dancing happily when she got a text on her cellphone. She checked it but regret it as soon as she did it. IU felt as if she was capable of killing the person who just sent her the message. Only if I knew who you are, idiot!

                IU was so mad she went against someone sending the person to the ground. The guy got up immediately helped by another one. IU started to clean off some of the dirt on his clothes when the mutter started. Who does she think she is or why is she touching him and even what a ! She did it on purpose could be heard all over the corridor.

                “Joesonghabnida.” IU bowed and bowed, running off after – she just felt like digging a hole and hide.

The rest of the day wasn’t as easy either; she messed up in Biology, her secret admirer called her during Korean class and she tripped seven times actually falling three of those times. It was definitely a ‘no’ day for her but she hang until she was on the bus and then let herself depress alone. She reached ‘The Chaser’ at 8PM on the clock and started to help to organize the whole bar – Ji Eun and she would have a big show that night and she wanted everything perfect.

                “Hey girl.” Song Ji Eun cheered once she stepped inside the bar. IU turned to view her friend approaching. “Already? You didn’t even wait for me today!”

                “I’m just too nervous.” They exchange a smile and IU’s ringtone start play again – it was him, yes. “And this does not help one bit!” IU cried frustrated.

                “It’s him again?” Ji Eun smiled, taking some chairs from behind the storage. “Why don’t you talk to him? He doesn’t seem to be such a bad person. And you said it yourself – he is fun to talk with.”

                “Yeah, but not knowing who he is it’s frustrating.” IU plopped to the nearest chair beginning to depress again when it finally got to her. “You know what? I’m going to tell him that!” Ji Eun chuckled and begin to clean the counter while IU texted furiously. The reply came shortly. “I’m too scared to look Ji Eun Eonni ~”

                “What a chicken, omo.” Ji Eun took the phone and read the text message herself. At first her face didn’t display any emotion but then she smiled mischievously. “Did you bump with someone at school today?” she passed her the cell causing her expression to go blank. It can’t be…

IU read the text and it said ‘If u really wnt to know who I am u shld pay more attention to de people u bump wth’

                “Andwae Eonni ~”

 

Destiny behaves like a kid: he loves to play. He absolutely adores building roads tangled with simple lives, creating a complicated story…

Through Suffering they’ll know the right path, he says…However, bear with the pain isn’t easy, the one’s suffering protest...