Deep thought

The discovery

To say that Dongwoon was confused was an extreme understatement. To say that Dongwoon was crazy may be completely right. He thought so. What he was doing to his favorite hyung probably categorized him as crazy. How could anyone be that cruel to someone that cute??? Someone that adorable, 'specially when he smiled and gave that one of a kind eye smile? Someone that y, who didnt even have to try half the time and still made all males and females melt at the sight of his goergeous, amazingly formed abs?

Whoah, hold that thought!!!....What was he thinking?! He was straight, wasnt he? If he was, then why was he spending his time online? Back to that one fanfiction website? Constantly waiting for new storied to come out? He didn't mind reading ones that also included the Junseung and Dooseob couples because, well, they were couples in reality! Ever since that one game of spin the bottle/ 7 minutes in heaven was played at their apartment, the two couples have been inseparable. So those couples in the stories didnt bother him. He just wanted to read what he and Gikwang were made to do by the fans. Sick right? Well he somehow found them interesting. He actually looked forward to reading that he and Gikwang made out and other stuff.

He sighed as he got up from his bed. He needed time to think. Time to figure out whether he should enter a mental institute before he really went insane.

Dongwoon opened the door of their room, and carefully stepped outside. he didnt want anyone to see him sneaking around, especially a certain short dancer. He got to the roof of the apartment safely, the one place where he could think clearly without distractions. Eventhough he was the joyful and funny maknae that everyone loved, he still had feelings and deep thoughts that he needed to get out. And this was the one place where he could release them.

"Why am I doing this to my Kiki? I love him, but to I love him like that?...*sigh*... I need some type of help", he said as he looked at the sky above him. It was a nice day, a day when he would normally go and ask Gikwang to go somewhere with him. Do something fun. Now he couldnt even be in the same room with him. Dongwoon knew it. He couldnt stand doing this to himself anymore. He needed Gikwang in his life.

He took a minute and stared into the pink-orange sky. He took a deep breath.

"...I love Gikwang"...