Wait, I'm doing WHAT with you?!

The discovery

They've been at this for more than an hour. After they finished the fanfiction about them going to highschool, they looked at eachother with wide eyes. Now they were reading another one, one that had over 20 chapters. They couldn't believe what their fans made them do. Their fanfiction selves woul hug, kiss, marry, you name it, they wrote about it.

Dongwoon couldn't take his eyes off the screen. He knew that they should just turn the laptop off, pull away from their embrace, and have a good laugh to rid themselves of the awkwardness. But truth be told, he couldn't. He wanted to read on. The stories seemed so real, yet at the same time so fake. He'd laugh whenever Kiki's character would do something cute and funny, he'd gasp whenever they would do something shocking, and he'd stare with wide eyes whenever he did something in the stories that he'd never do in real life.

Gikwang had the same predicament. He didn't know what to do. The stories made him feel something he couldn't describe, something he's never really felt before.

"And then Gikwang slowly went up to his hyung, hugging him from behind and began to kiss his neck. 'You love me don't you?' Dongwoon looked at his lover with such great affection.'Of course I do' 'Then prove it', Gikwang said as he turned Dongwoon around and kissed him with all he had. They shared a hot and passionate kiss before they went down to the bedroom and Dongwoon took charge. He gently pushed Gikwang down, kissing him while ing his boyfriend's shirt. He moved down, kissing Gikwang's neck as he started to unbuckle Gikwang's-"

They couldn't continue on with this story. Both of them were flushed red and couldn't stare at eachother. Gikwang slowly closed the browser and shut down the laptop. Dongwoon looked around the room, trying to find something interesting to look at. Only after several uncomfortable minutes, Dongwoon noticed they were still hugging. Gikwang seemed to noticed this too as he looked at Dongwoon and blushed, removing himself from the tall maknae.

"Oh, Sorry Woonie..." he gave Dongwoon his trademark eye smile.

"Its okay Kiki" the other replied as he moved away aswell.

Silence. More silence.

'Why is it so awkward! Its not like those stories are true!!!', Gikwang thought as he glanced at Dongwoon.

'Ahh what do I do?! I should have never told Kiki that I wanted to read those stories! They just looked t intresting! What if he doesn't want to talk to me now?! Oh Shisus, please let that not happen!', thought a very frantic little Dongwoon.

Moments passed, and as they were about to say something, the door opened up with a bang, revealing the rest of the Beast members.

"Hey hey hey, no need to worry, your leader has arrived!", Boasted a very loud Doojoon who was followed by the others. Yoseob came to sit next to Gikwang, laying down rather roughly on the dancer.

"Aaah Hyung! I'm so tired! Doojoonie made us walk through the whole store....twice!!!", Yoseob pouted. But as soon as he did, he felt something was wrong. Usually, whenever they left these two alone, they'd find them goofing off, hiding until their prank went off and then they were out the door so they wouldn't get caught. Today, they were sitting in full view, and in silence at that. Something must be wrong.

"Omo, Kwangie, what's wrong?",Yoseob asked, trying to be cute as possible so he'd have no choice but to tell him.

"Uhh n-nothing Seobie!" Gikwang almost yelled out. He quickly looked around and saw Dongwoon's eyes on him, with an unknown expression showing.

"Yeah, hyung. I'm going to go to my room now" and with that, fast as lightning, Dongwoon left the two in the living room.

"Phooey! You guys did something.... oh! Don't tell me you guys put detergent on the toilet again?! Seungie hyung will be so mad!", Yoseob exclaimed as he looked with wide eyes at the short male.

"Of course not!" Gikwang had to change the subject...now. "S-So why did Leader hyung make you walk so much?" And by the look on Yoseob's face change immediately, Gikwang called his plan a success.

After closing his door, Dongwoon jumped int his bed. He had no idea why, but after reading all those stories, he began to have all these random thoughts. Like how having Gikwang in his arms made him feel good, like if he were protecting the older male. Or like how he never noticed how his heart sped up a little bit when Kiki gave him that eye smile of his. Well whatever these feelings were, he was scared. Gikwang was his best friend, his favorite hyung. He didn't want these feelings to change the beautiful friendship they had. Just thinking about these worst case senarios made his heart hurt, and he didn't know why. He was for sure he wasn't gay, but he couldn't place a name for these feelings. For now he put them aside, trying to take a nap in order to clear his mind and his heart.