On the look out

The discovery


Gikwang ran to the bathroom after trying to escape rejection. Not a minute later did he hear loud stomps and the front door slam shut.

'Woonie? Where are you going?', Gikwang thought as he tried to stop from crying. A good thirty minutes passed before he was finally able to compose himself.

He went out of the bathroom and into the room where he and Dongwoon had their conversation. 'And the room where he was going to reject me', thought Gikwang as he entered. He looked around and spotted the rose that the maknae had given to him, and picked it up. Looking at it closely, it was a really beautiful rose, wide open and had a really red glow to it. He held the rose in his hands a few more precious minutes before he put it on his bed and went out the door. He took the extra car keys that were on the table and went outside.

Gikwang didn't even know what had possessed him to come out and drive aimlessly. He just wandered around, taking random detours and small roads.Eventually he found his way to the highway, driving to a bridge he’d only been to once while driving around with the band.

He was lost in his thoughts and memories when suddenly an ambulance blared its siren and he was forced to move over on the road and stop. The ambulance raced over infront of him and the only thought that crossed his mind was Dongwoon. Quickly, without thinking twice, Gikwang raced over to follow the ambulance, praying that it wasn’t headed towards where ever the maknae was at. Tears flowed out of his eyes as he followed the ambulance to the bridge.

He was about to completely give into the thought that it was headed to Dongwoon when out of the corner of his eye he saw the band’s second car. Relief and all other emotions came over him as he pulled over to the car.

Panic struck Gikwang when he saw Dongwoon leaning over the rails of the bridge. He quickly got out and ran to the maknae, hugging him from behind.
Dongwoon!