It begins

The discovery

It was a hot summer day in their room, the apartment was silent, and the two boys wished to do nothing but lay under the cool fan above their beds. They had stayed like that for a while until one of them got restless, hating the silence that surrounded them.

"Hyung! Let's do something! I can't stand this silence!", the younger one whinned as he turned to face his band member.

Gikwang agreed after several minutes of contemplating, but eventually gave in, unable to say no to any request that came from Dongwoon."Well what do you propose we do?"

And after several minutes of thinking and coming up with nothing, Dongwoon got an idea on how to get ideas. "Wanna surf the web?! It'll be fun Hyung!" He said with a cute smile that made the other melt at the spot. "S-Sure thing Woonie, lead the way", Gikwang sighed as he saw how Dongwoon's face lit up like a christmas tree.

And with that, he got up while a happy little Dongwoon went to find the computer.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this is such a short chapter!! I just didn't know how long to make it so I'm just gonna stop it there. I promise the next chapters will be longer tho! :)