Chapter 4 - The Earl Grey Tea

Just Do It

*A/N: it's rough-written. Sorry for the typos and grammar errors*

Nami swung her left arm back-and forth as it was holding the basket. hummed a random happy song while her legs lead to her next stop. She stopped for a while in front of a clothing shop, staring at one of its glass-window to see her self. Her eyes observed her own petite figure; wavy-bop hair, light make-up, white tee with a peace sign on it, short black fluffy skirt, and a Dr. Marten boots. Her fringe made her look like a 10-year-old girl.


There was a habit of her to sit by the windows in the bus, observing the view as bus strolling down the streets. Her mind wandered around to 3 years ago. Where things were still wonderfully fine. Where Nami could still feel such warmth hug. Where she should not have to worry about a thing. Nami heaved a sigh, trying to gather her favorite things from years ago.

"Nami, try this!" A girl with a pretty brown eyes her a cup of tea.
"No! I don't wanna drink tea! Tea is only for grannies." Nami shook her head, indicating unwillingness.
"Come on... Just this one, okay?"
"Eonnie, I don't want a tea. I want a strawberry smoothie. Pleaase!" Nami whined, but the girl still insisted her to drink the tea.
"You're having cold. You can't drink smoothie. Now, drink this and you'll free to go to Sehun's place."
"But I'm grounded, eonniiee..."
"I'll tell mom and dad not to be worry. Right? Now, drink the tea."
"REALLY? I Love You, Sina eonnie!" Nami jumped in excitement then she hugged her eonnie tightly.
Nami eventually took a sip of her first tea. It was her first time to ever drink it. She always felt so curious about how her sister could manage to drink it every morning. Just like her grandma, her sister also thinks that a tea is a pain-relieving. After took a gulp of Earl Grey tea, Nami swiftly put a mint candy into .
"How was it?" Sina asked her in a teasing way.
"Not bad. But I like smoothies better." She answered bluntly.
Sina squinted at her, trying to find a truth answer. "For real?"
"Yep! Now, let's go~ I wanna go to Sehun's place. I need to borrow some comics from him. I'm dying to read them. please, Sina eonniee..."
"Aigoo... Alright then. Go change first, I'm gonna check my scooter."


The view suddenly became blurry. A tear slowly wetting her chubby cheek. Whenever she tried to ease her pain by remembering the old days, she always came back crying. It hurts so much that years had gone so fast. She would be forever all by herself now. There was no other warmth hug and comforting words anymore. Back then, Sina eonnie was all she had. A girl who always take care of her. A girl whom she learned tea and macaroons from. A girl who is irreplaceable.

Eonnie-ya pabo! How could you leave me like this?

The tears which Nami had hold eventually running down through her face. She could never forget that day. The day where God took her sister away.


***


"Eonnie, where'd you go?" Nami put down her magazine to see her sister who just came home from school.
"Ah, I just had additional class in math. It was so tiring." Sina threw her body on the cushy sofa.
"Right, Eonnie! Grandma's birthday is tomorrow. I already bought a cake to surprise her. Let's go to her house tomorrow." Nami got excited all of a sudden. She straighten up her back as she put her palms together.
"Yes, of course! Oh shoot. I forgot to pick my costumes for next week's school carnival. I'm gonna buy Grandma's present on the way, you stay at home, k? You're grounded anyway." Sina said with a teasing smirk as she grabbed her bags. She put on her shoes and in five minutes she already left with her yellow scooter.

A sound of heavy rain made Nami couldn't even shut her eyes. It was already passed dinner time but neither of her family members had returned home. She kept checking on her phone, in case her sister would call. Nami started feeling worry about her sister and parents. Her phone rang then it turned out that her parents were still at their office, stuck with the heavy rain. One thing solved, she dialled her sister's number for the 10th times. Sina still didn't answer her call. Usually, when she got all worry, Nami would call Sehun.
"Sehun, pick up!" Nami tapped her fingers on the table impatiently.
"Whassuup, Nami!" Sehun finally answered her.
"Sehun, can you, uhmm, come to my place? My parents and Sina eonnie hasn't came home yet." Trembling, Nami still managed to talk on the phone.
"W-w-why? Are you feeling cold? Wait up, k? I'll be right there."
Just in minutes, Sehun arrived at the front door, with wet jackets. Since Sehun is a regular guest in her house, he swiftly strode to the living room. Eventhough Sehun came to calm his bestfriend, both of the stayed silent for a while. Nami served him a cup of hot tea and dried his jacket in mute. So did Sehun, he only observed Nami's moving and didn't say a thing. Sehun already knew Nami too long, she only needed a person to accompany her, to assure that she won't be alone. Sehun watched Nami make a tea, he never saw her drinking a tea before. It startked him a bit. "I wanna tea too." Sehun beckoned her from the living room.
"Ok, it's the Earl Grey tea. Sina eonnie said that this tea could ease away bad feelings."
"Nami, is there something wrong?" Unfortunately, Sehun didn't need an answer because Nami's phone rang just at the time. "Hello, can I speak to Miss Moon Nami?" A deep tone came from the call.
"Yes, I am. Who is this?"
"I am inspector Gwanghee. Are you a family of Moon Sina?"
"Yes I am. Oh my, is there anything wrong?"
"I'm sorry to say it but... Your sister just had an accident. Now she's on her way to the hospital."
Nami lost her grip from the phone, made Sehun astonished and quickly took her phone. Sehun talked to the inspector and found out what has happened. He too was astounded as he saw Nami scot outside without any jackets on the heavy rain. He yelled out Nami's name but she seemed to ignore him. Sehun quickly put on his shoe and took Nami's house key and quickly chased her. Betweens the heavy rain, Sehun knew Nami was crying out loud. They hired a taxi so they could get to the hospital less than an hour. Nami was sobbing heavily along the way while Sehun managed to call her parents about the news.

Nami and Sehun ran through maze of maze corridors. They ran like there was no end. A mixing fear were filled inside Nami's chest; a fear of being left, a fear of losing something she cannot replace. She arrived at the emergency unit of the hospital. Her parents already there, her appa hugged her mom tightly as they sobbed and cried heavily. Her mom seemed to cried louder and louder. Nami fell on her knees, didn't believe of what she saw. There on the hospital bed she saw her loving sister slept unconsciously. Blood was all over Sina's head, face, and arms. her clothes were torn. Nami could see her pale lips with traces of blood on her chin. Nami's lips were trembling hard, her body shivered. She never believed what she saw. Her sister had left her. She slowly reached Sina's hand and tied their fingers together. "Eonnie... How could you?" Nami screamed at the top of her lungs. She didn't care about the doctors and nurses. She only cared about her sister. Her sister who already stoned in front her.
"Eonnie, wake up..." Nami nudged Sina's hands then squeezed her shoulder. However, Sina didn't move at all.
"Eonnie don't leave me...eonnie..." Nami's sobs became louder she was trying to gather her scattered minds. Sehun was being the invisible. He only saw his bestfriend's family in tears. A scene in front of him was the most painful events he ever saw. With tears overflowing in his eyes, he gradually walked to Nami who was drowning in tears. He placed his arms around her, giving her the most comfortable back hug.
"It's hard I know. Let her go, Nami..." Sehun too knew it wasn't easy to accept the fact that Sina has gone. The least he could do for her bestfriend is helping her through it. Nami's sob became louder as she hide her face in Sehun's chest.


***

A slight tear ran down Nami's face as she stared down at her fingers. She didn't know how to escape bad memories nor to erase them. Every time she called back the things from her past, the memories of Sina's eonnie death would come haunting her. And all she ever could do is asking God why He take her.
"Nami?" A familiar deep tone jolted her.
She turned her head to a seat beside her, then found a man already sat next to her. "Kyungsoo?"
"Hi!" He let out an ear-to-ear smile.




 





A/N: sorry for the late update guys!! I just had the university exams. Keukeukeu!
Anyway, this chapter was made only for Nami. And I promise, for the next one I'll bring out KYUNGSOO & the other EXO guys.


Oh and......sorry for the grammar mistakes and poor typos. I didn't bother myself to edit this one. Miaaahnn ~

Thank you for the love, comments, & subscribes.
Sorry (again) if it came out boring T^T