Chapter 3 - Vanilla Tea

Just Do It

Moon Nami


I searched for some ramyun inside my kitchen cabins. I was thinking about to ignore Luhan's text and just snuggle into the duvet. But, I believe he hadn't have anything since morning. He must be hungry as hell. I boiled the water in the pan and put two of ramyun inside it. My fingers ran through my kitchen set then starting to chop some cabbages to be served with ramyun. The noodle finally cooked as I put inside the seasoning. I stirred it for some minutes until it smelled good enough. After I poured my well-cooked ramyun to the bowls, I boiled another water for my tea.
Quickly, I walked to the end of my kitchen drawers and found my favorite thing; a pale-blue colored box with flowery pattern above it, it was one heavy box. I opened it up, running my fingers on its contents. "Hmmm" I hummed. There were too many of my favorite stuffs in there. "
Vanilla Tea?" I muttered, unconsciously asking my own self as I took out some tea bags from it. Vanilla tea has one of the strong scent. Despite it, vanilla tea can easily lighten up mood by filling your body with its energizing aroma as you inhaled the scent. A vanilla tea doesn't need too much sugar because it already has slight sweet flavor.
I shook my head, putting back the vanilla tea bag. I thought for awhile choosing the snug tea to be drank with ramyun. Luhan is not the type of guy who loves sweet-strong aroma and I guess, vanilla tea won't fit spicy curry ramyun. Having mind-bickered for some minutes, I finally picked the Green Tea bags then put it inside the small pot.

I sniffed the air which filled by the mixing of ramyun and green tea. Somehow, I could just relax as I breathed it.

Luhan might annoy me sometimes with his cold attitude and those words he always bluntly says. But however, I can't seem to let him stay alone too long in his apartment room. He has these papers to be done. He said that it was his college work which he had to finish almost every week. As I'm still sitting on my senior year of high school, I didn't really get why Luhan could spent most of his weekends on his room. Well not in every weekends, but he barely goes out.


I walked down to my door, twirling the knob then peeked into the corridor outside. I tip-toed to Luhan's door which placed right next to mine. Instead of finding his black-wooden door, I found his door was hung open.
"Luhan?" I took a peek into his apartment, wandered my sight to find him.
"Come in," a heavy-hoarse voice came from the back of his apartment. I did another tip-toe, gradually aimed to his kitchen.
"Oh, hi!" Luhan was holding a big drawer as I walked in. He let out an ear to ear yet plain smile to me. His tousled dark brown hair indicated that he has through one lifeless day.
"Another zombie day you've been through?" My words easily slipped out.
"As you see," he put the drawer full of paper onto the dinner table.
"Oh! The ramyun is already cooked, do you want to eat it in my place? I have green tea too..." I motioned him to quickly come to my place, "...or it may get cold." Luhan nodded. He swiftly took his key and followed me to my place.

For some time, I thought Luhan had not eaten since breakfast time. He was gluttonous as he ate the ramyun. I just bribed my 3rd spoon right at the time he finished his dinner. "Whoa," I chuckled at his eating habits. "Are you that hungry?" I curiously asked as I dug in his eyes. "Not really," he feverishly took a gulp of his green tea. "Thanks." He smiled. One ingratriate smile. It was my first time to see his fair and sweet smile. I never thought that he had this entracing look.

Did he just let out a smile? Cute.


"Yeah, it's just ramyun." I hid my face, in case my cheek would flush in red.
"Hah...I'm full! I'm gonna heaed back to my room. Plenty of papers must be done." Luhan pulled aback his chair. He ruffled my hair first then aimed to the front door as I was still being frozen by his ingratiating smile. I heard the sound of door knob, apparently he already went into his room and left my door hung open. "Aigoo," I scoffed.
I felt the back of my head was getting heavy. My sight went a bit blurry as I swiftly threw my body onto the cushy bed. Gradually, I pulled my blanket and fell asleep on my soft pillow.

 


***
 



A smell of brewed tea was all around the apartment corner.
Nami could finally have the nicest and longest sleep ever on her cushy bed.
The apartment windows were frosted as the sunshine broke through them.
"Hmmm" she inhaled deeply.

A sudden jolt was coming from her phone which impatiently buzzing and ringing.

"Yoboseyo?" She answered the phone as she chewed her last bite of bread.

"Nami?" An unfamiliar voice came.

"Hm, yes it's me. Who is this?"

"It's SEHUN! How come?" He angered a bit since Nami didn't recognize him.

"Oh. Why? Shouldn't you suppose to be practicing?"

"Yes. But I'm in my break time. Will you come over to my training place? I really want those macaroons you always have. Can I?" Sehun pouted on the phone. His demanding voice always brought Nami to agreement.

"Well, I don't have anything to do. So I'll come. But is it really okay?"

"YES! We need some sweets to fill up our energy!"

"We?" Nami confused.

"Me and the other trainee. Now, come quick!!" Sehun hung on the phone, left Nami absent-minded.

Nami opened her kitchen drawers and took out her big wooden basket. She put in her warfare equipment, or some say, her sugary snacks: macaroons, chocolate biscuits, and some corn cereals. To her, sweets snacks are best to boost up energy.

***


SHORT UPDATE ><

SORRY GUYS, I'M FACING EXAMS IN 4 DAYS MORE. PLEASE WISH ME LUCK :D

I ONLY DID THIS BECAUSE IT'S 2 MONTHS WITH EXO! YEEYYYYYY

THANKS FOR SUBS AND COMMENTS. LOVE