Chapter 1 - Peach Tea

Just Do It

Sun shone as bright as ever, made Moon Nami frowned her head a little as she took a step outside her apartment door. That was the first day of summer holiday and she was so thrilled to spend it by checking on some movies. The bust stop was just 10 meters away from her place. She slung her red bag over her shoulder then jogged up to the bus stop.

Nami has waited for half an hour but the bus still hasn't arrived yer. She tapped her foot while waiting. Her minds wandered around the place. She loves to see people doing their activities. A mid-thirty woman was taking a stroll with her cute five year-old daughter. Across the street, there was a stall which sells Nami's favorite ramyun, and its owner, Hodong ajusshi, was preparing the stall to open. She waved at the almost 40-year-old ajusshi and threw a blithe smile.

As she inhaled the air, her phone suddenly rang.

"Hello?"

"Nami! Where are you?" A familiar voice came out of the phone.

"Ah, Sehun. I'm sorry. The bus isn't coming yet. Just wait a bit more, 'kay? I'll be right there."

"Okay, just be quick!" he ended the call.

***

Nami jogged up to catch the elevator before its door closed. "Phew..." she mumbled as she panted from running all her way there.

"NAMIII!!!" A tall guy with yellow hoodie hacket and a pair of washed jeans shouted out her name as he jumped around in excitement. People glared at once at him then continued walking.
Nami noticed the tall guy by his browned-messy hair and of course, his eye-catching outfit. "Sehun!" she waved back and made her way to him.
"Long time no see. Whoa! you look a lot skinnier!" Sehun commented at Nami's appearance.
"It's only been a month, Sehunnie and I take that as a compliment..." "...Okay, have you picked the movie?" Nami playfully tugged her arms around Sehun's and gladly dragged him to the Cinema's entrance.

Oh Sehun, a playful guy who has been Nami's best pal since elementaryschool. Their friendship was the only thing tht kept them together ever since. Nami used to be Sehun's neighbour before she had to move to an apartment. As for their mother had been bestfriends since high school, they once planned on getting them together as a couple, but nami and Sehun isisted to be just friends. Because when they talked about relationship beside friendship, both of them have too many  differences.
Sehun once had falled to Nami's best friend and had been chasing her for two years. Unfortunately, the girl left for the States and Sehun was heart-broken ever since. He eventually decided to be  a trainee instead and did not let himself fall for another girl before he could reach his dream to be a singer. To nami, everything Sehun has done was positively a good thing and she would be the first person to encourage him anytime he need her.

"I pick Green Lantern!" Sehun pointed at one of the movie poster.
"No! Though Ryan Reynolds looks so tempting but, no! I don't go for superheroes! I pick...hmmm... The Art of Getting By."
"What? Romance?" he pouted.
"Yes, why? you're not a type of guy who'd be paying attention to the story anyway. Besides, Emma Roberts is pretty enough to keep you awake in the cinema."
"Tsk, that's why I pick The Green Lantern. So, I don't get bored. Come on..." he whined and made puppy eyes.
"Rock, paper, scissors?" She offered an option.
"Okay!"

"Rock-paper-scissors!"

"I WIN!!" Sehun squealed at her then grinned, showing his clean and sheeny teeth.
"What the?" you scoffed. "Ya! The winner needs to buy me popcorn!"
"Eh? Since when did the rule change?" He pinched her nose.
"Since I lost." Nami said as she walked toward the popcorn seller.

***

The Green Lantern has successfully made Nami mouthed a "Whoa" expression along the movie. Despite her first thought about this movie, she would definitely watch it again all by herself and enjoy the view of Ryan Reynolds hot body. Oh and, just usual, Sehun did sleeping in the cinema.

He would never change this habit, wouldn't he?

"YA! How come you sleep at the most important moment?" Nami slapped Sehun's back/
"Ow!" he creased, "Since when did you get stronger?"
"Tsk, you never changed, didn't you?"
Sehun only shrugged as he rubbed the back of his neck. He then walked away with his hand on the jacket's pocket, "I'm hungreeeeh! Let's eat!"
"Aish! wait up, you weirdo!" Nami chased him.

They arrived at a cafe placed at the corner of the street. Sehun pulled the door, made its bell rang. A waitress swiftly showed up as she made a way to an empty table and gave them the menu. "We'll order later. Still have to wait for a friend." he said as he gave on of his sweetest smile which obviously made the waitress flushed in red. "o...kay, tell me when you're ready to order."
"Aihoo, Sehunnie." you shook your head, "anyway whom are we waiting for?"
"My best hyung from the trainee." his eyes wandered around, "ah there! Kyungsoo hyung! Here!" He waved his arm back and forth as if he could break it in a sec.
A not-so-tall guy, comparing to Sehun's height, waved back at them as he aimed to their seats. She could see, he was wearing a denim jacket and a pair of black jeans. His hair was being combed back, a little too neat for a person who's gonna eat dinner. Soon as he reached Nami's table, he slightly grinned at Sehun and smiled at her. A really cute smile, if she may add.

"Hi, Sehun-ah!" he patted Sehun's shoulder.
"Kyungsoo hyung, meet my best pal, Moon Nami." Sehun introduced her.
"Hello! Do Kyungsoo." He bowed then offered a hand.
"Moon Nami." She followed suit.

Apparently, Kyungsoo's neat look was for his performance in the cafe. He was an irregular singer, so everytime he got a day off from the trainee, he'd sing in the cafe. And he already got fans too. On the corner of the cafe, there were about 6 to 7 high school girls shouting his name as he made his way to the stage.
Kyungsoo's sweet soothing voice gradually filled up the room, buitl such a romantic atmosphere all around. His first song was Bruno Mars' Grenade. It was the most requesteed song on the radio and stayed on the top 40 chart for months as well.
Nami could tell by the first time she heard Kyungsoo'svoice, he was a very good singer. No wonder the cafe put up a poster for his performance on its front window. Kyungsoo finished his first song with the sound of cheering and clapping fron the audiences, including Nami. He bowed first then went back to Nami's and Sehun's table.

"Wow! You did really good, hyung." Sehun complimented him soon as he took a sit between Nami and Sehun.
"Thanks, Sehun. Hmm, I need a refreshing drink," Kyungsoo flipped the menu book.
The waitress came just right after Kyungsoo chose his order.
"May I help you?" The waitress clicked her pen, ready to write down the order.
"Ice Peach Tea, please." Kyungsoo and Nami said at the same time.
Their eyes met, exchanging stare for a moment.
Then they burst out laughing,
"Okay, two ice peach tea. Anything else?" The waitress glanced at Sehun, perhaps waiting for another sweet smile from him.
"I guess, no." And he did, Sehun let out another aegyo smile.
"Tsk," Nami scoffed.
"Don't flirt with noona waitress, you pabo maknae!" Kyungsoo smacked his arm.
"Anyway, good choice for a refreshing drink, Kyungsoo." Nami made thumbs up and winked.
Kyungsoo could feel his heart stop for a second, and it was suddenly beating faster. Well, he once felt thins thing, but he never got this at his first meetin. It wasn't even a date. "Ah, yes, thanks.
"Yea, Nami is a tea-freak. She has this routine in drinking any kind of tea every single day," Sehun said then paused to take a sip of his machiato, "...english breakfast in the morning, earl Grey on every Saturday evening, and Jasmine tea before she leaves for bed. I even still remember all of her routines!" Sehun explained the whole thing just exactly like what Nami has been doing since the last three years. Since she tasted the the Earl Grey tea for the first time.
Kyungsoo chuckled to Sehun's explanation, "really? Well, maybe you can tell me more about tea since all I ever tasted were Lemon and Peach tea,"
"That would take a whole night, Kyungsoo." now it was her turne to chuckle.
"I don't mind if you don't mind." he showed a bewithcing smile.
Sehun noticed where this conversation was going. He pretended yawning and rubbed his eyes, "Nami, I guess I'm gonna head home first. This coffee is no use. My sleepy eyes are gonna shut off soon."
"Oh, okay," She grabbed her bag.
"No, no, no. i'm heading to different way, I need to go to my dorm. I have additional practice tomorrow." Sehun swiftly pulled aback his chair. "See ya tomorrow, hyung!. Oh and, Kyungsoo hyung's home is not too far from your place, Nami. You both can take the same bus. See ya later!"
"Okay, be careful, Sehun-ah! Don't fall asleep on the bus." Nami reminded his old bad habit.

Soon as Sehun left the cafe, an odd atmosphere built around the tablle. Nami was strring her straw inside her glass while Kyungsoo just looked away, trying to find a topic to start out a conversation.
"What you like most about tea?" he blurt out a random question.
Nami slightly chuckled at his question, "It may take the whole night Kyungsoo."
The way she spelled his namemade a ticklish feeling inside him.
"I'm up all night." he accepted the challenge.

 


 

A/N: sorry guys, if the update was so short. need some refreshment hehehehe

ANYWAY!!

I just watched some of Exo fancams when they were in Disneyland....

drooled over their overload cuteness! and i guess is it only me who thinks that they look a lot cuter in their daily looks; tees, jeans, lay's wife beater,
and D.O WAS WEARING MY FAVE LOOK; FLANNEL SHIRT + PLAIN WHITE TEE + DENIM PANTS. >>he looks a lot simple yet dazzling in his outfits. i don't know why that thing drives me crazy. I just can't resist his looks ><

Oh and they seemed to have lots of fun~~ *envy all the fangirls who were there to catch them*