*.^v

My little MISS Mysterious Billionare's baby GIRL?!?

( CHAPTER 9)

 Whoah! she's still the same" teddy said while absorbing the events happened earlier..

  hyung did you saw her face?! kush hurriedly asked YG.” I did “, and Im afraid to say this .."she's still the same"..*YG said while looking at the windows*

 the two of them just nodded..

 

Yg broke the silence when he talk again..

  "But then ..I will make sure she'll become part of 2ne1………

           -.And that my dear sajangnim is "IMPOSSIBLE" teddy suddenly blurted out ..The latter just nodded.

 

 Impossible?? just watch & learn " YG said while smirking.*  I will kill myself if she will not be part of 2ne1 ..".MARK MY WORD"

 

 

" So I guess you have to start digging you’re own grave then" someone blurted out ..And its obviously the mighty Kwon Jiyong who hurriedly run just to get in their presidents

room while panting ..

 

 Oh! bro! Teddy said while giving him a hand.."Glad your here " Kush seconded..

 

 jiyong looked at the two then turned to YG who is staring blankly at the window..*

 

 "Welcome Home " Yg said.. Did I heard it right? *jiyong undoudtly asked* 'What?' Yg ask acting like innocent'' Oh come on ! If Im lame in lying then your beyond bad in lying'!

 jiyong straightforwardly said*

 

 

YG just sigh in his odd behavior  ‘’

 

 What ?? * gd said with a confuse look*

 

Yah jiyong..you heard it right ?? that there will be  a new girl here in Yg?  * kush asked*

 

Jiyong’s expression is unexplainable when he heard the “new girl “

 

-sajangnim you can’t do this!  I maybe not be the president or the main producer of 2ne1 , but still Im one of them..You just can’t inform me like this !? _*jiyong hissed*

 

Oh! Is that so….* Yg asked innocently*…. Unfortunately I made up my mind and as you’ve just said earlier your not the “ main producer “ and specially the “president” here.. * Yg said with an authority-tone*

 

Tsk..*he disbeliefly responded*  I cant understand it! Whats with “her”?! I mean what’s special in  “ her “that she made up your mind sajangnim?? What’s with “her” that is lacking in the current 2ne1 girls? Is “she” that talented? Special? Oh! What ‘s in her??! * jiyong asked nonstop*

 

Teddy and Kush looked at each other *confused*

 

-Jiyong you don’t know about this?? * Kush confusedly asked*

 

I thought YG sajangnim told you about this..”he added while turning to yg*

 

“I don’t care !and even if I knew About this I WILL NEVER EVER ACCEPT “ HER” !! NEVER!

 

“You can’t” * YG calmly responded*

 

And why?!?” * jiyong angrily asked*

 

‘’CAUSE YOU CAN’T”  * YG told him with a smile*

 

}Teddy and Kush  can feel the tension in the air, the fuming dragon and the dark aura around Yg –

   They just listen and nod and look at each other …while the two are glaring at each other…

 

*Sigh* Hyung even you made up your mind and decide about it ……” I will never consider “her” …Unless I saw Her with my own eye auditioning and boast her “ so called talent”  * jiyong said *

 

 

“ NO NEED”  * YG simply replied*

 

What??  * jiyong asked , and turn to Teddy and Kush *

 

Uhm..mmm  jiyong …Yg sajangnim is right there’s  No Need –Teddy said.

 

So you’re telling me that she auditioned??

 

No—Kush replied*

 

So what?? Jiyong asked*

 

She doesn’t need it—Teddy said*

 

And why?! Is it because she’s that beyond good??  Huh! I don’t think she can beat me at all!!

 

“ SHE CAN” –Yg said with a serious tone*

 

Both teddy and Kush nodded*--

 

WHAT!!?—Jiyong angrily asked***

 

You know what… Just go home and rest …I think your just too tired’’’- YG said—

 

I wont---jiyong said

 

---Sajangnim …  I tell you…

 

 

 

 

 “ I WONT ACCEPT HER EVEN SHE’S THAT BEYOND GOOD”  * Jiyong said with a calm tone*

 

-and with that he turned around ,,..slammed the door and left…--

 

--He’s still the same ---“

 

 

….

 

 

 

 

 

 

STUBBORN”   Yg said with a sigh “..

 

 

Sajangnim …what are you going to do now??  --Kush asked*

 

Don’t worry  ……..

 

 

 

 

……   She will become part of …………………2ne1..   *Yg said with a smile and face to the window again*

 

-----Teddy and Kush just nodded;;;*  

 

WE hope so……

 

 

 

 

DARA’S POV

 

 

 

That old man ….Tsk..Tsk…---do he think that I will agree about it….Huh!.he even dragged  my love life….which is I don’t …have…* sigh * I don’t need it anyway..   I have my Family …

…butler

….assistant……

…….maids……..&…..

…bodyguards???....

 

.. 

  what ever !!!…what I’m thinking about it anyway !!!  I don’t need His help….I can find my own…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

..

  

 

 

If ….I can…..

 

Aiisstt….enough with it……

 

 

..

 

 

I’m here to enjoy and live with a normal life…. Right!  I just have to call Mom and Dad…..and…..Pheeww….!!  well…..I don’t know…..* sigh*…

 

 

Okay…..I need a peaceful place to think……but where??

 

 

--She then notice a paper in her bag ..and get it…--

 

Oh right a Map!!

 

Hmm…mmm…

 

 

 

Han River?? …. Not bad……

……but first I have to EAT”’—

 

 

------

 Because of her nonstop rant , someone heard her and a small smile form on her lips ----

 

 

Chingu!!  - an ajhumma called her and hand some food in a stick…

 

--You seem lost , here have some…

 

--Oh! It’s okay I’m not hungry…

 

*grumble*

*grumble*

*grumble*

--

Aisst! Stupid stomach!! *dara said, and obviously  embarrassed*

 

--Aigoo….no need to be shy ,here eat some I just cooked that--*she said with a smile*

 

Ah…okay… * she said and taste it* Your welcome * the ajhumma said*

 

What’s this …uhmm…food called??

 

-          Hahaha …Aigoo  as expected! That is called deokbokki …

 

Deokbokki ?? * dara confusedly asked* there’s such name like that??

 

Yes there is!! * the ajhumma said while preparing some food*

 

Eh??

 

*sigh* deokbokki is a street food, (lol! idk any korean streey foods thats why >.<) 

Ahh…jhesummida  ..Im not that familiar in Korean foods and …this is my first time to eat this….* she said while raising the deokbokki*

 

 

It’s alright ..

 

--Your really good in reading people * dara said while chewing * and cooking a deokbooki

 

Im not …It’s just your expression says it all… * she said with a smile*

 

--Dara just nodded*

 

You’re a celebrity aren’t you?? * the ahjumma suddenly blurted out*

 

*Dara’s eye’s widened and hurriedly denied it*

 

Ani! Ani!   I’m not! Who told you!!? * dara nervously asked*

 

 

  Ah ..hh… No one ….its…..just you…..look like one….* tha ahjumma said *

 

 

Oh……* dara said *  Im jus- *

 

 

Aigoo ….No worries young lady…* she said * And….even you’re an artist  don’t worry I will keep it a secret… And  besides…. I know some artist and they often came here to eat some....  * she said and winked at her*

 

Really?? * dara asked*

 

_-Actually ..I wont know them not for my daughter…* she said and turn to her daughter in the other side and seem’s waiting for someone**

 

 

You have daughter?? * dara asked turning to the girl*

 

She’s Lee yi. She’s 6 year’s old.* the ahjhumma said*

 

--She’s pretty…* dara said , still looking at the girl*

*  The ahjumma just smile and nodded*

 

But …she seem’s waiting for someone…* dara asked and turn to the ahjumma  again*

 

She is…”  * the ahjumma replied*  eh? Who?’ dara asked*

 

“ you’ll see * the ahjumma said and smile* ahh.. okay,,

 

Dara stared at the girl ..and suddenly asked the ahjumma something**

 

Kundhi…*dara asked*Hmmm

 

You told me that you wouldn’t know the celebrity’s not for your daughters help…

 

Ahh.. that … she personally idolize them…

 

Jeongmal??

 

Actually …she wanted to be a celebrity Its her dream …then one day a man went here and also seem lost like you..hehehe kidding  ..And fortunately we were there  I asked him first and didn’t answer. ..Gladly my daughter knew him she were just 4 that day..i didn’t expect her to knew that man, they became friends and  then month’s have passed the man regulary came here to have some *she said while raising the food*…

 

--Ahhh…No wonder he also like what  you’ve cooked--; *dara said with a smile*

 

--

 

   Aigoo….It’s not like that…

 

_- it is….*dara insisted*

 

Uhmm…can I talk to her??* dara asked the ajhumma*

 

_-“Sure’ - * the ajhumma replied*

 

-Dara walk through the little girl ,feeling excited…

 

_- Oh! hi…* dara greet the little girl with a smile*

 

Oh! Annyeong!!—little girl response*

 

_-whoah –your’e cute as expected—

 

-gumawo…* the little girl said with a sweet smile*

 

-Lee yi mida! –

 

-          I know..

Eh?

Your’e mom told me…

 

Ohh….---

 

--so Unni ..what’s your’s??* leeyi asked dara*

 

--I’m- …*there’s   a long pause before she could answer.* Am I going to tell her my name??

  I’m..

 

I’m…*she was about to answer when leeyi cut  her off**

 

Aigoo…Unni…are you doubting to tell you’re name?? cause if you are ..It’s okay..

 

Eh??* dara asked confusedly*

 

Hehehehe….I know there’s a  reason why you don’t want to tell me your name…---* the little girl said..

 

You’re really something Huh..? ** dara said while laughing*

 

I am!! That’s why my oppa’s likes me…!!

 

·         By mentioning the word “OPPA ‘ dara realized who is it……

_-so you have brother’s ??

 

_- Oh that….I have !!!  and they are coming to visit me tonight….* leeyi proudly said**

 

 

--ohh..good for you…

 

-Unni ….you are so beautiful….I want you to meet my oppa’s if you want..??* leeyi offered dara*

 

--Ahh…that!!......theres no need…* dara hurriedly said*

 

But..-.-..* leeyi insisted*

 

---It’s okay…. * dara calmy interrupt*

 

--Unni…I don’t know …but I like you…..You look like a sister for me now…..* leeyi told her straightforwardly*

 

** By hearing those words ..dara felt good…cause for the first time someone made her happy by just talking to her..**

 

Thank you…*dara said * And your also like my sister…right sis??

 

  ***And with that they  both laugh**

 

_-Leeyi!!  --a man shouted ..*

 

Oppa!!!

 

--dara On the other hand  hurriedly get up and walk but leeyi was fast to hold her hand and asked her…

 

--Unni what’s wrong?/ * leeyi asked her*

 

--N ..Nothing…ah…I just have to go now  * dara hurriedly replied*

 

But ..can you come here to visit me again??

 

Ahh…I’ll  try….* she said*

 

-

 

And with that they both smiled and dara left……………

 

 

 

 

JIYONG’S POV:

 

I hate my Life!

stress here. stress there. STRESS EVERYWHERE!!  i think I have the best luck!! 

 

-_-   

 

**********************************************

 LOL! I DIDNT THOUGHT I'LL BE UPDATING THIS NOW SINCE IM SOOOOO BUSY THAT I FORGOT TO UPDATE THIS ONE !! BUT THEN AFTER 2398154326879435702374256159757 YEARS (YES ITS CONSIDERED AS YEAR LOL!)  I UPDATED!! WELL ....

 

UHMM.. anyone have kakaotalk here or line?? hehehe just aski'n...