HIS POV..

My little MISS Mysterious Billionare's baby GIRL?!?

JIYONG'S POV:

- !!!- curse that old man..How can he do that ?!? UGHHH....!!! * jiyong said to his self angrily*

=====----  FLASHBACK ----=====

jiyong: Our tour concert here in Japan had just ended up, so as a tired artist ,  we went out, we entr in a club that full of e's and 's....and of course I lead....

As a celebrity of course Im a chick magnet, no need to call or brg them to ride me, they were the one and voluntarily drag me in a dark place, room or even in the rest room....

I was smooching a - when my phone vibrated I look at it and gues what  Y.G called...

Gd: he called in this kind of hour?!!!? what and old ...!

  I didnt pick it up but it keep's on ringing and vibrating....So I pick it up boringly..

GD: Yeoboseo..?

YG: Jiyong this is important..come back. I mean all of you come back in Korea now..! * Yg said with a scary voice*

GD: What!! hyung we are so tired to go back their..my leg's and arm's are badly hurt...ohh hyung pleas understand us..we need some space  ...* jiyong said..*

YG: Space huh?if your'e resting..if your'e leg's and arm's are hurt and if your'e tired why are you in th CLUB???

gd:  +__+    ?___?  @____@ 

  o___O...

cricket's   

 

cricket's

 

zzzZZZzz..

gd: * Im so DEAD*

YG: You know JIyong you can't fool me I know you and your'e lame lies...* YG said while laughing*

gd: Aisst..hyung it's just for fun, please can you move our flight the day after tomorrow?? * jiyong pleaded ..while pouting*

YG: that's a BIG..................................NO..!

gd: Aigoo ...hyung we are very tired , our concert had just ended yesterday , and we have to take this time to relax.......

YG: Jiyong this is important ..I know you all are tired but this is important ..very important...so pack now and leave...* yg said with a serious tone.*

gd: ( confuse) what's the important thong hyung?

YG: I decided to ADD ANOTHER MEMBER OF 2NE1.....

cricket's 

 

cricket's

cricket's

gd: your'e what?!!!* gd said with an angry tone of his voice*

Yg: YES...! and she will be tomorrow..

gd: tell me me you are just lying...pls...

Yg: Im NOT..! * yg said with a serious tone*

gd: hyung! how could you do this...Im one of the producer and a brother for 2ne1 and you didnt even inform me..!?

YG: I did...

gd: when?!?

YG: just now...

gd: WTF.!! NO I will not accept that new member if I did not see her personally and especiall her skill or talent..* gd said angrily*

Yg: So.... do that mean's your'e going back here tomorrow? * yg said while smirking*

gd: oh yeah..! let's see what she got..!

Yg: No need ...I know she's talented a very talented ...you'l see  her soo... and gues what I think she's more talented thatn you..* yg said whil laughing*

gd: I'LL PACK..!!!

-------========== fast forward============------

AT THEIR DORM

GD: Miss stranger a.k.a new member of 2ne1 you'l regret you've messed with tha DRAGON..!!

----=====present---======

Gd: so....that's why * yeah we are here now in KoREA with my member's..

when we arrive we again hear our crazy fangirl's shouting and jumping...

fangirl 1: oppa saranghae..!!

fangirl 2 : gd oppa marry me..!!

fangirl 3 :  TOP oppa..!!

fangirl 4: Gd oppa..!! saranghae..

fangirl 5 : taeyang..!!

fangirl 6: Seungri ahh...!! i love u..!

fangirl 7 : daesung ahh...marry me...

and the shouting continue......

JIYONG'S POV:

while we were walking we saw a girl push a petite girl * yeah even she wear's glasses black scarf ,black jacket w/ hood and glove's she still look petite: she was slumpped badly in the floor so we went cloder to help her ..I geus,,? ..ahh even though  Im in a bad mood i still appreciate our fan's..

In my surprise Yooungbae offer his hand and the girl was like....?!__!?

..........I dont know how many minute's we've been standing and waiting for the girl's response ....

si she deaf?! or blind..?!!

Aughhh..!! this girl is very weird....I cant take it any =more so I ask her...

Me: Yah..!! are you deaf? or blind?!

* then I suddenly blurrted tha word STUPID..!

it;s not my intention though.., but yeah she's stupid yuo heard me S-T-U-P-I-D ..

-An dI was stunned , instead of helping me they help the stupid girl .......huh..! are they for sure..? * jiyong thought*

I can't move even talk , I was surprised for their sudden move ...first taeyang give her a hand.. the my dongsaeng scolded me * yeah they scolded me like a kid who stole thair candy* and then TOP hyung PULLed her..?! WTF is going on..??

Their not like ! that girl is relly weird ...she's even talking ever since we've met ..cant she talk or.....

or

or

or....

- she's just acting so she can caught our attention...????huh..?! nice acting ..,,you can be tha best stupid and weird actress,...

WHAT A LAME ACT..!!jiyong said while smirking*

- And before we can go I told her what I discover ,..and gues what she's not talking ever since....she just blink..blink and blink...

-  Ohh.. she can't fool me NEVER...

they bid goodbye for the weird and stupid girl so of course I also bid goodbye to her but in a nicer way...hahaha...* jiyong thought evily..*

GD: BYe little miss stupid..............nice acting...........

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....................take that....* he thought*

 

 

===========IN THE VAN============

GD: here we go again ......back to korea, back to work, a new day and a new member to PLAY..

 

 

===---------============-

 

UPDATE ! AUPDATE....

 

ahh that was long...( for me) hahahaha.....so that's it...another chap . revealed ..so stay toned for the next chapter....

 

hehehe....