CHAPTER 7

My little MISS Mysterious Billionare's baby GIRL?!?

 

CHAPTER 7

 

 

 

 

:

 

TOP’S POV

 

 

T.O.P: It’s been hour’s since we arrive in Korea, YG said he have a surprise or meeting?? *Oh what ever* He called last night but we don’t know what is it except for jiyong…and guess what it’s been cancelled!! Yeah you heard me right it’s been cancelled don’t know why but it’s really okay since it’s been cancelled that mean’s we can rest for the hole day you know rest sleep eat and sleep again…He said it will be moved tomorrow or the day after tomorrow ……* sigh* we all agreed except for our oh  so great kwon leadah…*sigh* that brat he’s always like that ,..Instead of resting here he went there right away..tsk…tsk..tsk…

 

 

 

         I’m reading here when someone interrupted…

 

 

Seungri: Top hyung!.. why did Jiyong hyung went to YG build. Instead of resting here??* panda asked*

 

TOP: Aisst…I don’t know , maybe it’s really a serious ,emergency or an important matter..* top answer still reading his book*

 

Seungri: If he went there because of the meeting …* seungri didn’t continue cause TOP spoke*..

 

TOP: Yah!!! Can’t you see Im reading here..!!!

 

Seungri : Ah…mianhe hyung,..Im just worried about him ..

 

   -I was about to answer when Youngbae speak unconsciously *

 

Youngbae: Ahhh…..that girl …..* youngbae speak unconsciously*

 

Seungri  :   ?___?

 

 

  TOP: ?!___!?  * the hell is he talking*

 

 

Yongbae: She’s so……..so…..ahhh….Im going crazy…..* YB said while widely smiling*

 

TOP: Yah!!! Spacing out again?? And who’s that girl you talking about.?? Is she new..??

 

Seungri: Uhmm…we didn’t approach any girl except for the screaming fan’s in the airport ……….or………maybe…………

     The girl we help in the airport an hour ago…!!!! * seungri said in a teasing tone*

 

Youngbae: an…ni…yo..aniyo….she’s not    * YB answer while stuttering*

 

Seungri : Hyung I know you……

 

TOP: * So that mean’s Im not the only one who feel’s that girl is weird? I mean not just a fan or a fan? Maybe??

 

     TOP:  Actually since we bid goodbye ,been drove and sent in our dorm ,, all I can think is the girl   * yeah even she’s wearing glasses I mean black glasses, but I pulled her so I clearly saw her eyes ….those eyes are so …..tempting….I bet she’s beautiful…* that’s why  I just read here to forget about her but I failed ..I cant concentrate ……Urgghhhh!!!!what’s going on?!  * Top confusedly ask his self*

 

Seungri : Hyung ..youre spacing out too??  * seungri ask*

 

TOP: Ahh..Ah…I’m just going to call daesung to cook food..* top answer then leave *

 

YB: weird ….we just ate….

 

Seungri : You’re right …maybe because of the book…

 

 

  AUTHOR’S POV:

 

-         Top then went to his room and lay on his bed-

 

TOP:  seriously…what’s going on..???

 

 

^^===========^^*=======*=======*^========^

 

 

 

 

 

    

 

 

   JIYONG’S POV:

 

 

 JIYONG: You old how dare you to cancel the meeting?!! I know he’s our president but , we put effort and even cancel our so called “rest” just to go back here!!!  You’ll see when I get there…. 

 

-         I was on my way when suddenly I bump to ….to…a…

 

GIRL?!!--

 

And then----BLAG!!!

 

 

-------==========-------------============-----------

 

 

 

 

 

Okay …end of chapter 7 …sorry for short and LATE  & BOOORING UPDATE..

You know for the whole 3 week’s I can’t stop but spazz…and Spazz and SPAZZ and SPAZZ ..

Type ..and TYPE,, AND TYPE  … AND COMMENT ABOUT 2NE1’S COMBACK… EVEN IN THEIR TEASER’S….AHHHHHHHHH……IM SO SURPRISED ON THEIR NEW COMEBACK AND CHANGES..YOU KNOW IT RELLY IS A NEW EVOLUTION….FOR  

CL: OH MY GOD YOURE’ SO FREAKIIIN….HOT…

MINZY: MAKNAE  NOW YOU REALLY GROWN UP….AND CONDOLENCE…BE STONG MINGKKI….WE ARE ALWAYS HERE TO SUPPORT YOU….

BOM: YOUR’E SO PRETTY AND Y AS ALWAY’S BUT.. IDK WHY YOU HAVE ONLY SHORT LINES THERE BUT ANY WAY’S PARK BOM JJANG!!!

DARA: OHH MYYY GODD!!!!! IS THAT YOU??!! SANDARA PARK I LOVE YOU ..  YOURE  STYLE …YOURE RAP..* it’s so freaking cooool* , EVEN YOURE HAIR..!!!

          

     2NE1 I LOVE YOU….YOURE THE BEST GIRL GROUP EVER!!!!!