THE START..:)

My little MISS Mysterious Billionare's baby GIRL?!?

DARA's POV:

   --->flight for seoul south korea<--- I heard the speaker keep repeating  it..

   Coming..! coming..!  but before I hand my passport , I glance at the back and say's " I hope no one can recognize me there and of course start a new life AGAIN...

       --=====================-----===============----------------=====================

DARA'S POV

 - oh! that was tiring..* I said to my self*  I check my cellphone and dialed butler Woo's number, well Appa hire him ever since..Well since we move to the Philippine's butler Woo are the one who took good care of our house Oh! I mean Mansion, I know him since I'm 4 yrs old  but i forgot hi's face...

hmm... while I was thinking ,..Many people shouted  and go crazy  ..I mean whoah can they just shut up! how can I remeber my butler's face if they are so noisy ahh..Im going crazy..

  As I was stomping my feet due to irretation I saw bunch of girl's coming in my way...

-- OMG!! did they notice me? recognize me?OMo  i'm dead now... uhmm how can they recognize me if I'm wearing sunglasses,pink scarf  that cover's my face, jacket with hood and even wearing a GLOVE'S!! people this day's really..! * I thought as the bunch of girl's continue coming this way...

Omo....their coming

their coming...

 their Coming...

 their COMING...

 3.. 2..1   and ...

 

 

 

 

 

 

--HUH?!?

????=___?

 

-did they just pass me Me ME...? I thought their going to - -----( dissapointed..)

 As I was walking backward ..

--CLICK..!!  what was that ? and when I look down..--

 = oH ! it was a uhmm... it look's like a fan with angel wing's ..* I said to my self curiously..*

- who own this thing ...? as I was searching I glance at the noisy people and saw some girl's holding a winged fan...

DARA'S POV..

- the owner must be there..* I thouht so I wlk toward's them but I was taken a aback when some one push me hard that cause my petite body  slump in the floor, and gues what I'm still holding the fan...

 dara: Aiisst..!! * Isaid to my self* why would I bother save this thing....ahhh..I hate it.!

- I was surprise when someone offer hi's hand to me ...

dara: Is he helping me?  Mr. stranger is HELPING ME.?  Is he an angel..?

 mr stranger: are you okay miss..?

dara:?_____? * all I could do is blink blink blink..*

I was about to answer and take his hand when some one interrupted....he went closer and say's...

 

Unknown: YAH.!!! are you deaf or blind?!?  ------------STUPID..! * mr unknown stranger # 2..

did he just sai I was stupid?

 stupid?!

Stupid?!

STUPID.?!

FREAKING STUPID...??!!!

 

 

WHO THE HELL IS HE..?!?

 

 

 

==================------------------======================

 

okay end of chapter 2 .....nxt chapter is full of bickering....hahaha...

 

gues who is mr stranger #1 and 2...