CONTINUETION.....

My little MISS Mysterious Billionare's baby GIRL?!?
DARA'S POV:

  *sigh* I really can't believe they want me to work here...UGHHHH...!!




**FLASHBACK IN TH PHIL.**

dara: so.. what are we discussing for?

dara's dad: We will sent you in KOREA...

dara: WHAT?!?

dara's dad: You dont have to worry we settled and arrange everything..

dara's mom: someone will accompany you there dear..

dara: So ...you mean I will change my name I mean every thing AGAIN?!

dara's dada: YES dara..

dara: Appa I thought this would be the last time to change my name , and you promise me that I will be living in this world with a normal life...* dara said with an angry tone..*

dara" mom: that's we are planning dear..

dara' dad: you will lived their and start a new and normal life again..

dara: NORMAL LIFE? dad that's you allbeen saying to me before when you sent me in different countries...!!

dara's mom: but..it's different dear..

dara: Yeah right !! what's the difference about it..when you all just planning to alway's protect me..that's alway's you're excuses..!!* dara said..*

dara's mom: --___--

dara's dad: there's another  reason dear and I bet this thing will help you find what you want...

dara: find what I want??  well..ahmm..So what's the other reason??

dara's da: you will live their normal with 

.........................................WORK.............\

dara: ==_____+ * blink blink blink*..

dara's mom: are yo okay?

dara: WORK?? * dara said with no reaction*

- * Am i dreaming? or my ear's have so many ear wax that I can't hear it clearly? * dara thought*

dara's dad: YES DARA A WORK..

dara: * WORK hell yeah..- Im do happy cause Im going to have a work , well yes this is my first ever work and I wont let this pass..* dara thought*

dara's mom: so are you interested?

dara: YES! of course mom, this will be my first ever  work I mean are you all serious//?! Me going to have work? ...ohhh...this is blessing..

dara's mom& dad: -----_____----- indecision

dara: Oh mom ..pleas book a flight for me I'll go there ASAP..!!

dara's dad: are you sure? you wont against it? * dara's father said while widely smiling..*

dara: so where will I work? what company? is it also business? Am i going to be a distributer? or a CEO?ohhh..pleas tell me what kind of work  i'l be working...* dara ask her parent's excitedly..*

dara's mom: you will like it dear..

dara: really??

dara's dad: dara you will be an imployee

dara:of course, cause I will work and imloyee is better that to be a CEO..

dara' mom: uhmm....dara dear .. I think you've mis understood....

dara: ehh?

dara's dad: it's an Entertainment company dear..

dara: WHAT?!?

dara's dad & mom: laugh

dara: So...where will I work? with whom??

dara's dad & mom: YGE..!!!!

dara: WHAT..?!!!!!!!

n.. no.noo.NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...!!!!!!!!!!!!

DARA;S MOM: BUT why dear? your'e uncle is a good person and I know he can help and guide you..

dara: that's a BIG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

dara's dad: So..you mean you did not forget what he did to you..?

dara: Of course! never! he embarras me infront of so many people and accuse me that I did It which is not , and actually he's the one who did it...!! * dara said angrily..*

dara's mom: but dear you actually work with him once dont you..? so why against..?

dara:MOm I dont know. I dont care and I never consider it as a work..,I just did it cause it's my passion my hobby..,I dont even know what was I thinking back then..

dara's mom: but it's a  BIG HIT dara..

dara: I dont care ...it's just...a piece of trash..!

dara's dad: dara... nothing will lose to you if you just try it..

dara: but...

dara's mom: you're dad is right nothing will lose..

dara: I.....I..

 fine I'll go...there..

- dara then hug her mom and dad-




END OF THE FLASH BACK-..

present--DARAS POV'

 - - aIGOO WHAT WAS i thinking...yeah I admit I'm excited to work but not in YGE...




--- SO i GUES  ... I just try living in SEOL SOUTH KOREA......and live a normal  life AGAIN...* sigh*;




-------====================

SO THAT'S IT I THINK I CAN ONLY UPDATE TWICE A WEEK?>...
hate my mom...hahahahahaha