2ND CHAPTER...

My little MISS Mysterious Billionare's baby GIRL?!?

DARA'S POV..

stupid?!

 

as in S-T-U-P-I-D?!!!

who is he ..?he's the first person to call me STUPID!!  ughh...!!!

* and again before I can say somethiong another one butted in*

-Aiisst hyung ! you can't talk like that to a girl especially a FAN! * mr. stranger # 3 said**

-Yeah , hyung he's right you CAN'T..*mr. stranger # 4 said.*

again I blink and blink - 1st someone give me a hand to help me then a stupid,stupid jerk called me STUPID..and then 2 mr.stranger said that I'm their FAN..!! a freaking F-A-N.~!!!,, how can I idolized them if I don't even know them...?! ughhh...!!

ARE THEY REALLY TRYING TO PISS THE HELL OF ME..!???!!!! HUH?!..

-and again,again,again and again before I can tell them what I want to tell them someone pull me....

DAra: * the one who pull's me is so...handsome and manly, and hi's eye's...My god! he is so yummy I mean really handsome....

mr. stranger # 5: Here you go little miss * handsome stranger said..*

- come here ,.let me sign that..* the panda look a like stranger butted..*.

-You should be careful , our fan's are dangerous I mean as be half of them we will be the one who'l say sorry for you..* angel stranger said*..

-Annyeong!!..* said the smily stranger*..

As they walk passed by me I heard the stupid jerk mumble...\

-- Bye Little Miss Stupid.....nice acting....* he said while smirling..*

dara:   LITTLE.........MISS.......STUPID.............\

   nice................ACTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...WTF...

is he really pissing me.! ! is he a human being ..? although he is cute I mean they are all handsome & cute  they just can't tell me that I'm their fan especially that STUPID! ANNOYING! BUTTHEAD! JEARK!!!!.. CURSE HIM..!!!

==================...

DARA'S POV.

 

-while  I was cursing and stomping my feet , someone  called me..

- Excuse me ,.. are you Dara ....Dara Park?..*  a beautiful lady ask*

dara: YES I am * I said with a calm voice even though I'm cursing inside*..

- Oh! thank GOD..! your'e here, okay and safe..! wev'e been looking for you  everywhere , so we come here in the crowd and check if you are here and.. TADA! I just discovered you're  a fan of them...* she said excitedly and widely smiling*

I was about to smile,.. but when she said I'm thier fan I get uncontrollable angry*

dara: FAN?!? * I ask w/ an angry look..*

- ah y .. ye ..yes..s 

* then a man's voice interrupted*

- Oh young miss - he said while bowing..

- Im your'e butler Woo and here's your'e assistant ,..assistant shin..* he said while bowing*

dara: oh! so your'e my assistant..?

shin: ah. ye yes...

dara: sorry , for being harsh.. Im just not in the mood  cause I've met  some weird guy..* I said w/ a smile..*

- oh really? sorry young miss..- 

-it's okay...

Woo: young miss sorry were late ..pls come with us so we can take you home and take some rest their..

dara: okay..

- so after a minute's of walking, I was surpised of what I saw..--A limo sorrounded with a motorcycle and police are riding on it...

dara: are they for sure..?  uhmm butler Woo if you will do this it will be obvious ..

Woo: please young miss , for this is an order from you're brother and for you're own safety..

dara: Arraso , but please don't do this in the future..

My butler and assistan nodded..

======================================================= --------------------=======================

Im so SORRY for noy updating...our internet have some problem's so...

MEIANHE.......IM SO SORRY ...I'LLL UPDATE ...

 

SO HERE'S THE 3RD CHAPTER ...I'LL HAVE TO CUT IT THOUGH..

 

CHAPTER FOUR HERE I COME...