FAMILIAR

My little MISS Mysterious Billionare's baby GIRL?!?

 

I was on my way when I suddenly bump to

A…A….girl…

A GIRL??!

                                                                           =+******************************************+=

JIYONG’S POV

 

Girl: YAH!! Can’t you see I’m walking here?!

GD: How dare you to shout on me?!

     -*the girl then laugh at me and you know what I feel HOT*_

GD: * why is it so hot? I ask myself *

-          The girl just continue laugh at me she laugh and laugh ..__

GD:    ?!_____! ? * the f**k??!*

Girl:   You..

   Hahahahaha….

    Look…..

    Hahahahaha….

   Terrible….!! 

*The girl said while panting…*

 

And  just realize she was holding a cup of coffee, and guess what, I think it was spilled in my oh! so Gorgeous body and in my favorite chrome hearts jacket & t-shirt……………………………………………..

 

 

-ehhhh???

-          IN MY WHAT!!!  DID I JUST SAID THAT THE COFFEE WAS SPILLED ON MY OH! SO GORGEOUS

 BODY AND IN MY FAVORITE CHROME HEARTS JACKET & T-SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!!???

 

 

 

 

WTF?!

 

 

 

*PLS tell me it was just a dream…oh! Please …*

 

 

 

 

 

-I look at my body slowly….

 

 

 

Slowly…

 

 

 

Slowly……

 

 

 

And

 

 

 

 

……..

 

 

-          OH HOLY GOD!!!!!!!!!!

 

THIS IS SOOOOO NOT REAL!!!!....

 

*I look at the girl and on my soak & mess body back and forth*

 

 

Girl:  BWUUUUAAAAAAHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHA………

 

Me:    @___@

 

          @__________@

 

 

 

@______________________________@

 

 

Girl:  ah…..ah…oh!!..

 

 

The girl then stop laughing and look at me head to toe, * huh! I think she realize now who she messed up with, But………..

 

But,… why Is she not looking at me ???? instead of looking at me she just stare at my soak body that is now  achy because of the coffee…..

 

 

 

Hmmmmm…….*.think*    * think* …….*think*

 

 

 

 

*lightbulb*  AHA!!!!   She always stare at my oh! So GORGEOUSE BODY…….. because …….

 

 

 

 

Because………

 

 

 

 

She likes it and now she’s drooling at it..!!!!!  * he declared it proudly in his mind*

 

 

GD: * this girl is really crazy and weird, but she’s   ……uhmmm…. ..cute....

 

 

*Wait ,  WHAT?! CUTE ….no way she’s not cute she’s crazy you heard me CRAZY..!  and by looking at her now, she does not look cute at all ….she looks like a erted maniac now who is in her mode,,*

 

Tsk..tsk…tsk..         

 

 

*Girls this day really…*  he thought not minding the girl who is now talking to herself*

 

 

Girl:  *murmuring something*

 

GD: Yah!! Don’t you know me??!!

 

-the girl didn’t answer ..instead ,she look at him curiously..*

 

GD: HEY?!!!  * gd said w/ a pissed tone*

 

 

Girl:   NOT INTERESTED!!!!   * the girl reply boringly and roll her eyes*

 

 

GD:   WHAT!!?? * did I hear it right?? She ‘s not interested?? Huh! I bet billions of people especially girls are dying just to see me and she just said she’s NOT ENTERESTED?!! What kind of human is she or is she even a human??...  WHoah don’t tell me she didn’t know me?? ME the GREAT KWON LEADAh??    Its confirmed  this weird and crazy is not HUMAN..!! PERIOD!!!*

 

* the girl suddenly passed at me while smirking and I was left there cursing inside..*

 

 

 

GD: HEY!! You have to pay for this, and don’t you dare walk out while Im talking !!!!!

 

The girl turn and walk back towards me……then her face went closer……and

 

 

 

Closer….

 

 

Closer….

 

 

 

And closer……

 

 

And she just stare at me blankly…….

 

 

GD: * is she going to kiss me?!!NO EFFING WAY!!

 

But I was frozen and remained standing while she on the other hand just staring at me…

 

 Those stare ……. Is …….something……

 

 

I mean the those brown eyes gave me an unfamiliar FEELING…….

 

Oh…Creepy….

I was back to my senses when she suddenly smile and move her face closer…..

 

GD: Oh this is it….She’s now going to  kiss  me,…..oh…..my…..GOD….. I can’t breathe……

 

Now ….I’ll just wait and….

 

 

…… close my eyes…

 

As I count in 5..

 

1

 

 

2

 

 

3….

 

 

3 ½…

 

 

Uhmmm..

 

 

4………….

 

 

 

4 ½……..

 

 

 

4 ¼…….

 

 

 

 

What the??? Why is she not kissing me????

 

 

I open my eyes and saw the girl smirking at me …….

 

 

 

GD: Oh…? * blink blink..*    

 

 Crickets…

 

 

Crickets…

 

 

 

 

 

Crickets….

 

 

 

 

ZZZZzzzZZZZ….

 

 

 

 

 

The girl suddenly spoke and and me The KWON JIYONG a.k.a THE GREAT G- DRAGON IS NOW NERVOUSE…….

 

 

 

She look down and face me again

 

 

 

And then…………………………………..

 

 

 

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ZzZZziiiiiiPppppp!!!!!.....

 

 

Crickets…

 

 

 

 

.

.

.

Crickets..

 

 

Girl:  DON’T EXPECT TOO MUCH LITTLE BOY…….

 

          DON’T OVER THINK TOO MUCh EITHER………

 

*the girl said while smirking and walk away*

 

 

 

 

 

GD:     !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????

 

 

 

 

 

 

GD on the other hand was left on his spot ,frozen, stunned , surprised,  speechless and embarrassed…..**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

GD:     ?!_____!?  What did just happened….???

 

 

 

 

 

 

Did she just……

 

 

 

 

 

……………….uhmm……………………

 

 

 

Zip  my……………………………….   F**king down there!!!!!!      WTF!!!!!!!!!!!! Is wrong with that crazy girl??..

 

 

 

The girl then suddenly say something while walking away …….

 

 

 

 

 

Girl: Yo! PRETTY LITTLE BOY!!      DON’T FORGET TO  UHMMM

 

 

 

……..CLOSE IT  OKAY……….

 

 

 

    ITS YOUR’E TREASURE AND FUTURE REMEMBER…????

 

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

 

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAHA

 

 

LOL

 

 

 

LOL.

 

 

 

LOL..

 

 

THE girl turn back and walk…..

 

 

 

GD:           OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

 

 

PLS TELL ME THIS IS ONLY A BAD DREAM….A NIGHTMARE!!!....

 

 

 

 

Gd is still shock on what is happening and still look at the girl with a ‘’ cant-express-look-“

 

I’ll get my REVENGE FOR YOU…!!!  * HE SHOUT AT THE GIRL*

 

 

 

 

Hmmmmmm….

 

 

 

 

 

*Gd turn back and walk but again turn to look at the girl with a curious look….*

 

 

 

GD:   THAT GIRL IS SOMETHING…………………………………….

 

 

 

;

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

“FAMILIAR”

 

 

 

 

 

 

+===========================*******==========================

 

READERS IM SOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY….

YEAH I READ OTHER FICS BUT …. I CANT UPDATE BECAUSE OF SOMETHING …….SO SORRY

 

 

XXXXXXXXX********xxxxxxxXXXXXXxxxxxxx************---------------_______---------

 

 

 

 

GUYS SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR AGES IM JUST NOT IN THE MOOD OF WRITING ….ASIDE FROM THAT IM TOO BUSY IN THE SCHOOL………..

 

SO CHAPTER 8 IS OUT!!!  NOW I PROMISE TO UPDATE ..SINCE ITS OUR SEMBREAK..!!! KYAAAAAA…….NOW I CAN FREELY SPAZZ ……AND CHECK MY ACCOUNT FREELY WITH NO WORRIES……

 

YOU KNOW WHAT BIGBANG JUST HAD CONCERT YESTERDAY AND IT IS SOOOOOOOOOO GREAT…..!!!!! EVEN I DIDN’T SAW THEM LIVE I STILL FEEL THE BIGBANG FEVER!!!!! OH GOD! OH GOD!...

 

***************************************************************

 

-JUST COMMENT ARASSO…K

-BY Mr.&mrs.KWON/nyong_dal

\(^__^)/