DOUBT'S....

My little MISS Mysterious Billionare's baby GIRL?!?

*AT YG BUILDING*

YG: Guy's she's coming!! * yg declared excitedly*

Teddy: =__=

kush: ?__?

Yg: So..your two are are the only people know about it except for jiyong..so be quite we have to surprise the other's..

Teddy & Kush: * the f**k is he talking?!*

Yg: Yah..!! are you listening to me?

Teddy: WE even don't know who's your'e talking and your'e asking us if were listening to you...

Kush Yeah he's right hyung, we dont know who's your'e talking * kush added*

YG: ahh...I forgot to tell you she's......

 

  *But before Yg can continue , a mysterious girl with black shirt,jean's with glass and cap came*

 

 BLAG!!!

 

Teddy and Kush: ?!__!?

YG: oh..! she's here....

Mysterious Girl: Oh.. sorry Im late......did i miss something?

Yg: uhmm..nothing...hehehe..

Mysterious Girl: So can we talk in private..?

YG: Oh.. aHH..uhmm...sure... :|

Mysterious Girl: ALONE......

Teddy and Kush: o___o

YG: uhmm... Teddy, kUsh can we continue talking after we "privately talk??*..

Teddy: oh...sure hyung....

Kush: * cricket's..*

  So Teddy dragged Kush , he too can't imagine I mean he too is surprised of a sudden appearance of " MMC" ..

 -OMG- is the only word they can speak outside the meeting room...\

BACK TO THE ROOM--

Yg: oh...Fia or linda , jean ,tricia ,caren, nikki rena, faith or thrina???

Mysterious Girl: DARA....* she normally answer*

YG: So " DARA" is your'e new name?

dara: Actually No..!

YG: So....what actually your'e full or new name rather??

dara: I change it into SANDARA PARK , but it's too long so I considerd it if you callme dara..* dara said**

Yg: ohhh...

Dara: so... what kind of work I'll be working? Am i going to be a choreographer? cloth's and stage designer or producer? * dara said excitedy*

YG: Uhmm.. actually none of the work you've mention...* yg said while widely smiling*

dara: Eh..? * dara ask confusely*

YG : I mean .....your'e job is not like that ....

Dara: you mean different like.........cooking and washing  in the canteen?! will throw garbage outside?! wear a maid or staff suit?! wiping the window's or worst.........MOPPING THE FLOOR..!!!

OH MY GOD..!! 

* Dara blurted*

Yg: ah....n....no..no...  I mean not a employee nor staff...but an...* he was about to continue when draa spoke*

dara: what..? what..? waht??pleas tell me...* she ask *

Yg: * sigh* your'e  not going to be an emlpyee nor staff because your'e gonna be an......

ARTIST!!!!!

* YG declared with a proud tone*

 

- cricket's

 

-cricket's

 

- cricket's

 

dara: Im what??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  an artist !? again what kind of an artist?!

Yg: You'l be the the new and will complete the girl group 2NE1.........

- cricket's 

 

-cricket's

 

dara didn't reply she just blink, blink, and blink...

dara: did I heard It right ? a girl group  2......2... twe..tweety one?? or what so ever....

huh?! is he for sure?? I was sent here to be safe and protected even If Im working ...* dara thought*

dara: Are you for real?? I want to live more ,explore,  and experiense many thing's...*dara said *

YG: I understand that dear, but this is the only way to hide your'e real personality,a nd  to change youre life...I know how've you been living after all this year's, go there,travell here , went there, alway's change name every year, body guard's every where, can't even study freelly, an I bet you didnt even go to an amusement park alone, I know you didn't know how to smile now,laugh and be happy..I want you to be happy in a normal way a true experience a true smile , true happiness...I know your'e not like that before, I know you want happiness real happiness, I really know you want to be free and leave your'e misserable life...................and I bet you didnt experiece the word........".LOVE.."

-dara was stunned ,surprise, and can't imagine her feeling's , cause the answer of all YG blurrted out was all TRUE a perfect YES!! reality slapped I mean badly slapped her, she coudnt even say not even a single word, she felt stab,punch,kick and slap eveywhere when YG spoke...*

  * Yeah he's right my life is useless & ......meaningless.....*

Yg: dara ah....* yg ask nervously with a worried look..*

 - dara just smile * a simple and innocent smile and said*

dara: I'l just think about it, just give me some spaceand time...

she didnt wait for Yg's reply ,..she walked out and tear's falling.....* Yeah I think I just need some space and time to think about it...**

 

 

===================================

 

ANOTHER CHAPETR...!!

 

HOPE YOU'L LIKED IT...

 

NEXT WEEK AGAIN.....

 

cheeky